Is it OK to invest our money in ETN coins ??? - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Is it OK to invest our money in ETN coins ???

ETN has not been in the spotlight for a long time but I checked price and it didn't under perform. It didn't do anything that was significant either but just held a 20% since the beginning of the year. Ok, I think that as a chart it wasn't bad for this year. I've seen worse.

image.png.9598c206e97aecfa2c5b6d85378bc152.png

• Useful or interesting 1

These are currencies that are created every period, so people buy and store them in the hope that they will rise someday and reap profits from them, but in reality, after a short period they die, and those in charge of them may raise their value 400% in one day for traders to buy them, then their value decreases new .

• +3 1

Electroneum is currently a good coin and its price and good market. Do you think it would be right to buy these coins ?Can I benefit from investing in these coins ????? I recently created an Electroneum account on my mobail ....

And with the huge total supply, I can't see the demand for ETN rise so much, that it would lead to a price increase.Do you think it would be right to buy these coins ?Can I benefit from investing in these coinsrecently created an Electroneum account on my mobail .... ?????

Я считаю что можна вкладывать в ETN они не слишком популярны но перспективны. 

In 2017, Electroneum pretended to be a mobile mining company. I'm not sure I can trust this coin because they're pretending to be able to do something they can't. I don't believe they are important today, and I believe they will be forgotten soon.

According to the history, ETN is first British base coin company which offering mobile gaming and gambling services. It is ok to invest your money into ETN, this coin have been doing well on the market. You can put your money in it and don't have to worry much about getting returns. But I think that there are a lot of currencies in the market better than this currency. Good luck to you .

Surely, my friend, if this currency is reliable, I advise you to start investing it immediately because you will make a lot of money from it in a short time. Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful post. 

Yes, it is a good idea to invest in Electroneum(ETN) coins. As you can see, the current price for 1 ETN in coinmarketcap is $0.033. And, also the price of the token has significantly increased as we analyze the chart. ETN is already listed in reputed exchanges like KuCoin, Huobi Global, HitBTC and ProBIT Exchange and so on.

2130684006_Screenshotfrom2021-04-0108-22-06.png.42374279962af9a7a000ca598c21cfa1.png

• +4 1

Yes, you can profit from any promising currency supported by a strong project, but be careful and keep an eye on all news and events related to this currency in order to know when you should withdraw

Yes dea in my opinion investing in it is good. But you first get advice fron any senior because i don't know about trading. 

But ETN has potential and i suggest that this coin gain importance. So it depends on your choice. 

Thanks.

In the world everything have a big risk. If you want invest in this coin so invest our assest. And take a risk. I have risk on ETH coins and i earn 1000 plus dollar. Thanks who agree with my point of view.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.