Techniques in trading - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Techniques in trading

15 hours ago, Abdalrazig said:

Most of traders check the market daily, but you can not tell specifically because it depends on lots of factors and especially the coin you are trading with, if you are a fresh trader I suggest you start to learn the technical analysis, it will guide you through.

yea technical analysis will help, and i wrote a whole topic about the trading tips and i hope newbies check my topics and read it, trading can be a very easy task when you know what you are doing rather than just be trying your luck and hope the market goes up.

• +1 1

On 11/17/2019 at 11:22 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

How often do you check your market.? How do you suggest what to trade. What coins should you pick. Please give us new traders a tip on trading for us not to spend a lot of time on looking at the trading platform making guess and don't know how to trade correctly. 

But my best question is that how often do I need to check the market.?

Is it every day?

Is it every 12 hours?

Is it every 8 hours?

Is it every 6 hours?

Is it every 4 hours?

Is it every hour?

Or every minute? 

What do you think? And what do you do guys. Please give us you professional advise. Or if not. Your own techniques. 

I am also new to this but according to what they have told me or I have read there 
and the most recommended is to review them every 6 or 12 hours which is the intermediate 
option of the market update even though it is updated every few minutes it is better 
to wait a payor interval to see how the values move

9 hours ago, s rohman said:

You can try using the decade trading method, this technique is a combination of several indicators, namely MA 10, MA 50, MA 100, MACD, and Stochatic. try to pay attention from the combination of the indicators above you can find signals in trading.

to me i think the most important indicator is the RSI, because it will show you how oversold a coin is and if there is potential that the coin is near or at the bottom. but be careful not to rely on just one indicator.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

I have seen a trader which was on his starting days and he was only sitting in front of the market keeping an eye on the market, so you need to keep on checking each minute I think.

checking the charts every minute is not a technique, it just shows you are a newbie, you can just set your alerts on bitcoin and the coin you are currently investing in, and this way if the price go up or down you will be notified, and also you wont be spending your whole day in front of a monitor.

• +1 1

The techniques, frequency or seasonality of the market, how to exchange and which currencies to choose, are personal to each trader, since they are own and subjective characteristics of each person, even so I recommend the daily seasonality in one-minute candles if it is a pair that have a high transaction volume, for example in the BTC / USDT pair, but to reach this degree of exchange, we must study a lot before entering this type of market. For those who start in this world, I recommend doing spot trading so that they become familiar with the market.

i'm using binance application on my mobile and i check the trade at any time, because the price can change at any time, there are some days not check any exchange.

The best Forex trading strategy
1.Bolly Band Bounce Trade. This strategy is perfect for a ranging market. 
2.Forex Overlapping Fibonacci Trade. These strategies are a favourite among many traders. 
3.The Pop 'n' Stop Trade. Trying to chase the price when it goes upside rarely works. 
4.Trading the Forex Fractal.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Analyze the trend of the currency, Investigate possible large purchases to obtain an estimate of the behavior of the currency, make possible predictions and at the time that bearish behavior is at the peak of investing, which is suggested is an exponential trend

The world of trading is very wide and very absorbing, and we can get stuck for years in that phase of searching for the perfect technique. . For some it will be enough to be there for a couple of years, others will need three and some others will take up to five years ... but what is certain is that we will all have to spend some time in that purgatory. This strategy uses two Hull moving averages to determine the best times to enter and exit the market. These moving averages are characterized by less lag with respect to price action compared to other moving averages, including SMAs and EMAs. In other words, they respond faster to changes in price direction, which means that they can be used more reliably to find trend changes.

Mainly I try to be connected with the market all time. there is no time period when I check the market but I try to check when i become free because price may go down or high any time.

I usually trade at 1am so I will come back to check once every 1 hour. That way I will be in control of what's going on.

I think as a trader, I look at the market a lot, I see it all the time when I am doing nothing, I am constantly watching market movements. But sometimes it makes me dizzy. I learned from experience that if I continue to monitor the market whenever I am stressed, for that now I am monitoring every 3 hours, I think it is enough to see the movement.

• +1 1

During trading, it is most important that how we analyze the market and how to check less than this. Like many people trade in this different way. Every person has his own way of checking the market, as some people doubt the market after every hour, some people check after two to 3 hours, some people also discuss more during the day and some people every 24. But my perspective is different from all those people, I like to set the market after every 1 hour. In this way I get a good idea of how to do the market now and in this way I analyze the market very well.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/5/2020 at 6:04 PM, RogelioLopez_IE said:

There is no technology as such, there is only knowledge and you can acquire it by informing yourself through the Internet, watching videos, reading and putting everything into practice, in practice is the experience, as I told you first, you must inform yourself well, do not let yourself be take by others and their cosmic signals, you can gradually learn to friend. Cheers

Knowledge is something different from technique. Anyone can gain some information or knowledge by study and reading but technique is something subjective. Anyone can develop a personal trading technique for himself by using what he already knows and his past experiences. It is better to use your own technique because it is more in line with your character and your abilities. If you borrow techniques from other traders, you will put your capital at high risk.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 11/18/2019 at 5:22 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

But my best question is that how often do I need to check the market.?

Once you master the trade you will know why it is not worth always pursuing trading and watching. Instead, you will be more patient and thus give yourself more opportunities to trade. You will realize that you should only enter the market at the price point that offers you the highest reward.

I depend on the chart, if it's a good sign I will place an order, use your indicator, then put a stop-loss to give a signal. No need to monitor coin movements every day, use technical analyst and fundamental strategies before placing an order. This will help you get profit.

It depends, if you are going to do a day trading you need to keep a constant eye on the chart .. now if you practice a swing trade you only take a look at the last trading hours .. it depends on how you prefer to invest

I review the market approximately every 6 hours, but there is a way that you can avoid entering the market frequently, and that is to set alerts on the price you think the currency will reach, and you can do so through the Binance platform.

Analysis inside the field of trading is a very wonderful thing to learn, but you need a lot of effort in order to learn analysis. It is very difficult, but it is good at doing trading. Try to learn it, but you should not use the The money is at the beginning

There are many techniques on trading. in my opinion main technique for trading that you should understand the pattern of every coins price up and down by that way you can get a good amount of profit.

It is best question for a new trader. At first, you should pick up best coin in my opinion, bitcoins are best for trading and you must check market price of coins 6-8 hours on daily basis. 

Basically everyone should gain experience in order to trade.  The crypto that acquires all the knowledge of the world will be able to trade very easily.  However, in order to trade, it is important to keep an eye on the market.  Because all the coins in the crypto world are very volatile.  The price of crypto market may go up at any time. However, we can trade with btc, ltc, eth.  And we can trade on good exchange sites.

Every things without techniques is useless . If you do any work to take this techniques  filed that it will be an issue for you, it is better that you want to do something good, then plan first and which technique  if you If you want to achieve anything, then you should experience  even for that. When you do not have experience, then you cannot do anything. This is a great thing from me. 

• +1 1

In trading first you have full experience you have full knowledge and a good speakers you know peoples reactions in trading does matters you should try use good words which people pick easily