Bitcoin turned physical coin people could see? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Bitcoin turned physical coin people could see?

with the growth of bitcoin and  as of its popularity as being a coin on the web, having its security, transaction like wise activities there ,it will be inappropriate on bitcoin in what way having to be in the form of physical coin form or even on fiat note paper. bitcoin is digital and that's enough to know bitcoin

• +1 1

Bitcoin is a virtual currency, only used online, having physical bitcoin will change the meaning that the bitcoin was created for, and many countries cannot accept two currency to be used in making exchange. 

On 11/17/2019 at 1:10 PM, Migo said:

If bitcoin becomes more powerful then now maybe we will see him like a fiat currency, but probably not because in my opinion I guess bitcoin is the internet coin

Bitcoin can never be like a Fiat currency the emergence of Bitcoin leads as a result of the evolution of technology and internet if today Bitcoin becomes Fiat currency definitely it has removed itself from digital currency it is now Fiat currency but this  of thought can never become possible.

If we are predicting as a future approach then I would say yes it can be possible, but at the current moment the answer is simple: Not yet

We can only use Bitcoin as virtual currency and that's it. There's no technology that is able to produce bitcoin money in real life just like fiat.

The max approach we have right now is any cards that contain your bitcoin funds and can be used at some specific atm machines where you use that card to withdraw btc into fiat.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

of course not , the idea of it being a cryptocurrency is gone if that happened , one of the features that makes cryptocurrencies special from fiat that it's online and can be stored and moved whenever and wherever you are , in a second it's with you in a country and in another second you send to someone in the other side of word just with fee and without governments are able to track you and how you using it and all that will be gone if it wasn't a cryptocurrency and of course its value as well because no one will be interested to use it

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, that is to say, a digital currency based on encryptions that are developed on the block chain. The characteristic of bitcoin is that it is virtual or digiatal and encrypted, it is not tangible, therefore if the bitcoin becomes physical money it loses its characteristics and would cease to be a cryptocurrency to become fiat money or a similar currency, but without a doubt It would no longer be a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is based on the internet network, it is a kind of software that moves and develops there, being physical and its development environment changes, and becomes a tangible medium.

It's very possible. I think Bitcoin in the future I think if you want to pay in millions, you can carry around. In the future 1 Bitcoin will be one million taka and be used for large transactions.The movement that makes it central to the coin, but I think Bitcoin will be virtual and no one can give physical shape or value.

Bitcoin is digital gold and cannot be compared to any currency, so I do not expect it to become a physical currency, but it is designed to be encrypted and we must work hard to obtain it as I think it will become the currency of the future

On 11/17/2019 at 7:00 AM, Digicoin said:

Can bitcoin be physical in the future? And holding one should worth normal bitcoin price. Is this possible?

I could not confirm it but if this happens it is something incredible since it would be a currency that will be the main one worldwide, although I think that keeping it only electronically is very good as well since most currently you need to pay only with cards or transactions.

• +1 1

It is a great possibility because its popularity will be greater every day and this would help these possibilities to be more real as time goes by and without a doubt it would be a wonder because this crypto will go further than predicted.

No, Bitcoin will not have a physical currency. It is a cryptocurrency and it will stay like that. We do have Fiat currency if you wanted to have physical money. Also, I don't think that there's a reason for Bitcoin to have a physical currency.

Bitcoin is a digital currency that cannot be seen. It only exists online. I don't think it can be seen because we can use it. It can't be seen virtually.I don't know if this will happen in the future

Bitcoin will never become a physical coin.  And Bitcoin's donations will never be stable.  Bitcoin is a crypto coin, and it is called a digital coin.  All the coins in the crypto world are volatile.  The time to hold bitcoin is when its price goes down.  We will buy and hold Bitcoin when the price goes down so that we can benefit if the price goes up.

I would say that in order to gain the trust of the people who pay you, you have to carve a personal key in the middle.  Meanwhile, in order to pay for something you must bring the medium everywhere.  Additionally, you will add more trash because people will throw it away after they spend money.

On 11/17/2019 at 7:00 AM, Digicoin said:

Can bitcoin be physical in the future? And holding one should worth normal bitcoin price. Is this possible?

In the future we may see this but I think it is very far since currently cryptocurrencies are under restrictions in many countries so I do not think it is in time to create a physical currency but maybe it will happen soon.

That can't be possible, but if it happens bitcoin won't rise like it has been pumping it value, and it going to be depreciating everyday and investors will not like to invest on it.

Bit coin is a digital currency .it can't be  physical in future..it is only used as digital currency .it will never turned physical coin.and people cannot see it.

It is not possible to turn the bitcoin into the physical money because like it, it would be like the other currency and will be in the hands of the local government.

On 11/17/2019 at 5:44 PM, PiroSense said:

We're moving forward, not backwards.

What is the essence of having a money as physical entity, when digital technologies are becoming more easy to attain even by those people kn lower-class of the society?

Soon enough, almost all of the global population would have access to their own mobile device, either a smartphone or laptop, that could be used to transact digitally, thus eliminating the need to waste natural resources such as valuable rare earth metals and trees for paper.

In future bitcoin price will become higher . People investing on bitcoin. Many countries are accepting bitcoin. In future other countries also accept bitcoin. But physical currency doesn't make any sense. 

• +2 1

On 11/17/2019 at 2:00 PM, Digicoin said:

The bitcoin supply is already limited to 2 millions coins, so that's if there will be created physical bitcoins, what will does this means, the supply of bitcoin would be increased?

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I don't think that it would happen ever because ther are virtual currencies and dealing in online mode do there will be no physical existence of them and they will remain digital.

On 11/17/2019 at 12:00 PM, Digicoin said:

It's not normal for Bitcoin to turn physical coin, reason being that it was invented just to be spent on the virtual world but the only thing you can do is to convert that bitcoin to the local currency you're using before spending

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, my friend, this is true. These currencies have become real and of great importance. We can convert them and exchange them whenever we want and convert them to the currency we want and use in our daily life and see them in our eyes.

Bitcoin currency is designed as a digital currency as the price of Bitcoin is unstable and it depends on the quantity of demand and supply that currency where you can keep that currency in order to benefit from it in the future

no, if bitcoin makes its physical appearance, it will actually make it lose its true identity. from the beginning bitcoin is a new breakthrough as a digital asset, and it should stay that way forever.

• +1 1