How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin?

I come to across what is known as digital currency in the cost of browsing then latter also comes to know about coins and bitcoin as the best transaction coin for investment for the purpose of making profits.

• +1 1

I agree I likewise experienced the first bitcoin through a companion of mine. I knew nothing about crypto previously. She showed me how to function. I'm perpetually appreciative to him. Later I took in about it by watching recordings on different destinations myself. I've been holding bitcoin for some time.

Hello dear, I think this development come from a friend back in 2019 who told me about the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but I didn't believe him thinking that it's will be a scam, until I found this from one of my reliable source before I believe him, thanks 

I heard about it in the beginning about social networking sites, especially on the Facebook application, then I did a search for Google about it and how it is traded, and I came up with this wonderful platform.

I heard a lot of good news about cryptocurrencies, so I decided to enter this forum and I really enjoy working in it and investing on secure platforms, and I encountered many people who have dealt with Bitcoin and have achieved amazing successes.

• +2 1

Hello dear, I think I hear about the bitcoin from a google advertisement and also from a friend that introduced the bitcoins to me, and to be frank, it's takes me longer time to accept the bitcoin as I don't believe that in initial stage, thanks.

I remember that I was looking for dark web sites, what are those sites and what they contain, and why all the hype around them, and at that time the Bitcoin currency was mentioned and it is the only available way to pay on these sites, and here I became curious to know this currency more and I think that this matter was in 2015.

My friend told me about bitcoin when it was released. But i don't take interest in it. When he told me that he is earning money from it.  So it developed a interest in me and he told me every thing about it. And now i am also earning money from it. 

• +2 1

Yes i firstly i didn't know about the bitcoin amd crypto currency my friend told me about it and told about the earning and making profit. When i started work on it i face difficulties now it is is good i can managing all thing difficulties and i was happy when i withdraw my first amount 

I heard about Bitcoin through a trader who was a sort of a gambler but I didn't think it to be legitimate because I thought at first it was also a form of gambling but now I believe that cryptocurrency and Bitcoin are the future of financial industry

If I talk about myself then I accidentally join this forum.. There were no intentions behind it that either I will work on it or not. My friend asked me and I joined this.. Before joining this forum, my perception about this forum was that it will be just like other site which are fake and scammed one but after working on it I shamed myself that it is not like others.. We are work here and paid for our work. We have a lot of opportunities here. We not only work, we learn new things about crypto currency and its trading all over the world.. We get experience about investing our monies in different ways and in different markets. 

On 10/5/2019 at 3:54 AM, Pa2dara4 said:

First, of all, I want to use this opportunity to welcome everyone to the forum and to my thread. The bitcoin community is a host to different individuals from different part of the worlds meaning we all have our story of how we got to hear about bitcoin. This thread would be a nice places to share that experience, how did you hear or encounter bitcoin.

Mine was due to my search to look for lucrative online investment to profit from and stubbled upon some recommendation on bitcoin and ever since my life haven't been the same. Lets hear yours.

Dear mate i heard about Bitcoin first at this platform. And about this platform i heard from my friend. He told me that we can make money by replying to the posts. That is why i joined this forum. Wish you all the best.

i joined this platform 5 months ago through a friend that told me about making posts here and told me i can recive btc on them and i am so happy that i joined before i lost more time without investing it in a good and useful thing.

I've encountered here because my friend is one of the member also to this forum and he told me also to join here and it was a no regrets because of this i will earn some money for my daily needs and expenses it was a very helpful to me and to others members too.

For me, I heard about Bitcoin several years ago, but at first I thought that it was just a fraudulent currency and would eventually die, but after this impressive success this currency has achieved, I began to search more about it and then found this wonderful forum and got attached to it.

I heard Bitcoin from my friend who really loves technology and has been interested in all this ort of digital assets.and also loves doing forex trading. My friend helped me with some amount of Bitcoin and showed me how to trade and it has been helping me alot

Well, it was last year in December, my friend have told me about this crypto market while he was introducing me to this forum. At that time I didn't know anything about Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. It was because, I am a student and it is most difficult for me to get the free time for other activities. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I heard about bitcoin due to it price value. So when i heard that a coins which is in high price i was shocked.  So how a coin can be in such value and in high price.  If any have a bitcoin how much dollar.  So after that i start to search about bitcoin on different platforms and get some knowledge.  But now I'm herw and i think that is right place for bitcoin and we can get maximum knowledge about cryptocurrency and bitcoin.  We can learn about how we can earn in bitcoin and can get more benefits from bitcoin.