What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency?

Cryptocurrency is a decentralized currency which works on blockchain tec there are more than 2500 cryptocurrency available and this is awesome 

13 hours ago, Hasan Nahid said:

I found out about cryptocurrency myself , I don't even remember when it happened, I just found out from the news about bitcoin and started studying the topic ofcryptocurrencies and blockchain.

From the internet,I got to know about cryptocurrencies when I came across it on YouTube.

Cryptocurrency is a type of online.I have learn about cryptocurrency from my friend .I have learn about cryptocurrency from my friend .it non profit through it by investing money in it and you can use it in many various purposes.

Crypto currency is digital money. It has sharp-witted future.My alone edify me about crypto currency. subsequently search it on google and youtube and i benefit further information about crypto currency 

Crypto currency is a currency who have ability to complete our dreams i think i am right ? I know about crypto since very long time i lost my money in this filed but know i have experience  and i earn money o thanks to God

11 hours ago, Ammer190 said:

Cryptocurrency is the currency which is not controlled by any  government or bank. It is is the currency whose value often changes. It is different from fiat currency. I first heard about it from one of my friend.

The rate if value change is called volatile, and crypto are very volatile compared to fiat, that is what attracts investors.

Nice question brother. Crypto-currency is a digital money. I learn about of crypto-currency on online. No one people teaching me. Crypto world is big platform for earning money.    

On 11/15/2019 at 3:49 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Crypto currency is your money that is encrypted. And you can have it even if it is online. As a matter of fact you can put it on a hardware wallet for it to be safe. But we cannot transact it with out internet. The thing is you are not wrong. The reality is internet is always incorporated with cryptocurrency. It is your digital money. Now a days there are a lot of people being hooked on using it. I can say that it is the future of the money it will be almost paperless.

Yes guys this is almost a a digital form of currency and I like it.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transactions and in 2018 we will be the first to know about assets that help us to know more now.if  you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

Crypto currencies are a digital payment where you can easily pay someone by hitting the send button. The transfer will happen in just a short period of time even if you are sending a huge amount. They are an evolution to banking system that really sucks. 

Cryptocurrency is One types of digital currencies what are in every country of the world.In generally we can call it crypto.Yes, different people it learn in different way,i learnt it from my brother who use it, by this way people learn, some Are from their friends, some are from their relatives.          

I educated about cryptocurrency from forums, sites and YouTube and at hand is no exclusive starting place and I participated in quite a few sites and academic from them and was exposed to the fraud and worked in the taps and examination ads and began to stem and discover trading and analysis
I am calm down culture and looking to gain knowledge of more

What I originally learned about it is that it really helped me to know a lot through youtube, and through this I was able to get a little bit more advanced, which gives me a lot of pockets at the present time and by knowing about itHas been able to earn a lot of money also it is a lot of my money at the present time.

crypto currency is a digital money which you can have it when you posts and invested itm It is also the money you earned from this site and will be exchange to your country's currency as well. 

Cryptocurrencies are elusive coins, it can't be seen by ordinary money. but it is profitable for users, even many who have successfully enriched it. Their values are more volatile

On 11/15/2019 at 4:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transactions and in 2018 we will be the first to know about assets that help us to know more now.if  you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

Actually I didn't learn about it. In 2017 I joined crypto to generate free income. After that continuously I joined many airdrop and bounty programmes. That's make me well experienced about crypto.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

crypto currency is a digital cash that used by means of digital technologies,it is a good way of earning so far because of its volatility in price,i first learned crypto after my friend intoduced this to me and do lots of studies.

Cryptocurrency is a digital funds or currency. As faraway as I see it oncludes coins, altcoins, and tokens that suffer poles apart morals in the market. You know how to adapt it into your area currency and in fiat. You container as well avail yourself of it in onvesting and tradings. I educated it from my contacts in 2016 but presently happening recently.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:36 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

I know fore sure that many persons at one point in a time must have learn about bitcoin some were or the other, but for me I learnt about bitcoin and Crypto currency in one Nigeria forum called naira land.

On 11/15/2019 at 3:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies you can trade with it and do all monetary work which you do with usd. These are genuine and safe to invest in and many people are earning good amount from it.

On 11/15/2019 at 3:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

I have first learned the crypto In 2017. As I was exploring the bitcoin and other such things. 

And this was my discovery.

Crypto currency is the such type of the app or site which is used for earning money and my friend at first tell me about the crypto currency for earning money. 

Edited by Mehnil125

8 hours ago, Nultra said:

To my understanding, I think cryptocurrency is digital money. A place where you encrypt your money online

It's true you are too correct about this a digital money where the user have hundred percentage control over it's money without putting any privacy at risk and the security of Crypto currency is superb to the core.

On 11/15/2019 at 12:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

I knew about it from adds they were talking about bitcoin crack the 5k line what is this coin I didn't even hear about.. Now I am in 😎

Previous year I came to know about cryptocurrency before it I was not having any knowledge of any cryptocurrency one of my friend introduced it and said that it is a great opportunity where you can invest and trade for earning a huge profit and as I tried I feel that it's really working well and is giving great profit.