What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency?

Cryptocurrency is the digital currency of blockchain technology that started its journey through Bitcoin and now there are numerous cryptocurrencies in the market.  I first learned about cryptocurrency in 2018 when I became interested in working with crypto through a friend.  Now I know a lot about cryptocurrency and have managed my own income by working well.

digital currency is new strategy for installment that creates purchasing and selling simpler and we can move cash all around the globe by utilizing crypto coins. I've found out about crypto in message and I get more data from Google.

cryptocurency is a digital curency .which is virtual curenciea.i have learn about cryptocurency from my class mate  who have teach me about cryptocurency .I will be very interested in Bitcoin after learning about cryptocurrency.I hope I will benefit a lot from BTC I am new to this farm right now I want to work hard and work on this farm.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is a type of digital or virtual currency that is calculated by a computer.  I heard about cryptocurrency from a friend of mine.  I got acquainted with cryptocurrency by working in this forum.  With Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies began to make their way.  And after that many coins were born.  However, cryptocurrency is very profitable

Cryptocurrency is an electronic currency and not real and it can be traded on trading platforms and converted into fiat currency and has many features and each currency differs from each other in size and price. 

• +1 1

Crypto currency is a digital currency which is blockchain based.It has bright future. First i learn about crypto currency from my sister. She work this site for a long time.Then i get many information and gain knowledge about yotube about crypto currency. Now i am working this site properly. 

Crypto currency is the best platform from where i am earning many more money because it is the best way to earn some money from this online site and i am very lucky to work here. So in crypto you have tou finish 1st 100 posts after this you will get paid by every post. Thank you 

Cryptocurrencies are based on a decentralized system, that is, without an intermediary. They are characterized by fast transfers and low fees.
I got acquainted with the world of cryptocurrencies a few months ago via this useful forum.

Cryptocurrencies are intangible currencies, and it is a blockchain-based system, which is your digital money that you can deposit in a special wallet, and then convert it to another currency and withdraw it via fiat currency.

• +2 1

One of my friends told me about this field and advised me to enter it, as it is moving forward and will spread to all countries of the world later. I entered the forum and got acquainted with this wonderful field

I first knew the crypto technology in 2017. I was very young at that time and I was looking for source of online income. I found how to earn free bitcoin by solving captcha and other things. Now I am working here.

• +1 1

cryptocurrencies are a digital currencies based on blockchain technology which is uncentralized  so no one can control their prices and track the transactions and this is what makes it special from fiat because governments won't be able to tax the money and transactions you make with them

A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is secured by cryptography, which makes it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double spend. I learn crypto currency from my friend. She told me about this great things. Then I research this on internet. This how I learn. 

Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that cannot be controlled by a specific person. People invest to make a profit. I learned about cryptocurrencies through my research to make money from the internet.

Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies and not paper and are placed in a wallet and on exchange platforms and you can buy at the time of the price drop to sell when the price rises to achieve some profits, this is some of what you learned here about cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies use cryptographic protocols, or extremely complex code systems that encrypt sensitive data transfers, to secure their units of exchange. Developers build these protocols on advanced mathematics and computer engineering principles that render them virtually impossible to break, and thus to duplicate or counterfeit the protected currencies. It is also the virtual currency or the currency of the future. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrency is one of the types of digital currency.Basically cryptocurrency related with internet.In cryptocurrency i also first heard in my best friend then i also learn about by YouTube.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that cannot be touched or felt. I first learnt about Cryptocurrency through this forum. Earlier I had just a vague idea about Cryptocurrency. Now I am reading as much as possible about Cryptocurrency through various websites.

cryptocurrency is an internet-based medium of exchange and one that we can call enjoy digital money. beginning yesteryear loving heeded well-nigh even from that my own a follower most couple years ago nevertheless many situations fond need to relearn.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Cryptocurrency is an online platform for earning money. I have seen it on my different social media  accounts. But at that time I didn't trust it. I thought it may be a scam. Then I heard about it from my very close friend. Then I joined it.

On 11/15/2019 at 3:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transactions and in 2018 we will be the first to know about assets that help us to know more now.if  you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

Dear listen basically crypto currencies are digital currency which will be used all over the world.

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which let you buy goods and services,or trade them for profit.Cryptocurrencies use decetralized control which means that they are not controlled by one person or government.

This is created to make easy of life and to make some profit from it. i have heard about cryptocurrency  from my friend. he asked me about bitcoin and ask me to invest

cryptocurrency is a digital currency which can serve as an replacement for fiat money. it is decentralized and it is known for its anonymity. as for me i learned about crypto in 2018 during the rise of bitcoin and at that time everybody was talking about crypto and i am sure from that moment a lot of people got into crypto including me

Cryptocurrency is usually a digital currency.  The market value of cryptocurrency and the demand in the world market is much higher than other digital currencies.  I first learned about cryptocurrency from the CryptoTalk forum and I am currently using cryptocurrency.