Where are the lowest fees? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Where are the lowest fees?

Trading cryptocurrencies on the yobit platform is one of the best trades as it takes very low fees on transactions as it is estimated at 0.2% on any transaction that you perform, and this will save you a lot of money and make your business more profitable

Edited by m7md

On 11/14/2019 at 6:00 AM, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

If it's withdrawing rate it's cool but I used to advice people that anytime after they want to make a withdrawal especially for those of us earning Satoshis, they should try to convert to a coin like litecoin before withdrawing so the charges will be less

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not understand this question but you should keep it in my opinion , there is such a platform where if you invest, then you have double benefit because if you have not paid a single payment here, you can still work here.  Follow rules Regulations so that you can easily target achieved 

Trading asks you a little fee in general for all currencies, but your question is about companies, meaning that you intend to transfer money from one company to another, and this I do not realize yet and I have no knowledge of it.

I think Binanceis the best.Its fees are very low and its security is very high .It is very easy to use, the user does not face any kind of problem. Many of my friends are using it and they have also advised me to use it .Many people are using it .

You can use the yobit exchange site for a low fee to trade or withdraw cryptocurrencies.  Trading on the Yobit exchange site charges a low fee and can be easily withdrawn by exchanging any coin for a low fee.  Yobit charges a lower fee on all coins except Bitcoin and exchanges Bitcoin on other coins at a much lower fee.

Dear, if you are looking for a company or platform, which takes or requires the lowest deposit and withdrawal fees, you should choose of course the YoBit platform, which is the best in terms of discounted price and the best in terms of business as well. 

• +1 1

I really don't understand what the topic is talking about, is it that,the currency that has low fee or what, pleas a member should endeavor to highlight me more about what the author of the topic is talking about , thanks in advance 

• +1 1

If you want low fees of trading it's better to use yobit Because it's has low charges and a lot of benefits with values according to research and investigation yobit is the best trading and investment in which I found to be best to use so I urge other members of the cryptotalk currency platform to try and use it 

Do you mean crypto exchangers that charges low fees for transactions or withdrawal, if so then yobit and binance are the best when it comes to low fees which are charged for transactions.

On 11/14/2019 at 7:00 AM, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

I tried many platforms and exchanges, and I found that YOBIT is the lowest fee exchanges for withdrawals, deposits, and transfers.
and it contains lots of great offers and opportunities.

On 11/14/2019 at 10:00 AM, Rashel said:

Dear  @Rashel I think you are searching for the exchanging site for the trading. So I'll prefer you the yobit and the binance for the trading these are the best sites for trading in the easy and safe way . 

You are talking about the exchanges and thier fees. I know your mean. I think you are using the yobit. The transaction fees of this exchange is high rather than other ones exchange. But is is good exchange.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can use different cryptocurrency exchange for crypto trading where you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Transaction fees is depend on the cryptocurrency which you choose for deposit and withdrawal. If you choose nitcoin and ethereum their transaction fees is very high. I suggest you use  coins like Tron, ripple coin for transaction because these coins transaction fees is low

I have no idea about that strom gain friend. I found Yobit exchange for trading coins in low commissions without KYC documentations.There're many platforms to offer services in lower commissions imho. You can find good exchanges from coinmarketcap sites also.

You should use the Yobit platform if you want lower fees, as trading fees are low compared to other platforms. In addition, currency withdrawal fees are low and fees vary depending on the currency you choose to withdraw.

• Useful or interesting 1

The trading fees commisions are something to concern if you are a daytrader and do high amounts of trades frequently. For that you need to find a decent exchanges which trading fees are low. You can also consider to register with a referring member providing you a commision reduction.

However if you are investing for long periods, then the fees won't tire you much. 

• Useful or interesting 1

If you're asking exchanges, i would say non of them are taking huge fee's while trading. Some of them can take huge fee's while withdrawing but if you use trustable exchange like binance , coinbase it'll be better for you, you can also use yobit for trading.

• +1 1

I think you will never find any lower fees like yobit, the best for me and to me we need  adeffination and cool idea tha will help us in all kind of conditions that are effective so far so good on yobit they have the best fees and the growth is phenomenal and its going to work perfectly for me and any other day so to me yeah yobit is still perfect for me and working.
@davy22 @Sumayya @Akbor

• +3 1

I think there are a lot of currencies that have low fees but I do not remember all, but the problem is that these currencies are not available on all exchanges, that is, some of them are on exchange and others on another exchange, I remember that the currencies that have low fees XRP, ETC

• +4 1

If you search the lowest fee exchange then i suggest you that you join the client exchange where fee of exchange and withdrawal is very low and if you using the yobit exchange then i suggest you take withdraw from another currency in case of bitcoins then you face very low fees.

• +3 1

There are more than thousands exchanger site available.There are many lows withdrawal fees exchanger.Binance and Kucoin exchanger has lower withdrawal fees

• +2 1

Yobit fees is very low , and If you use the bnb fee payment feature on Binance, you save 50% of the normal fee You can activate this feature from the platform setup screen and you must have some bnb currency.

• +5 1

You can trade in the lowest fee in Binance if you can exchange LTC to fiat currency then I will suggest you to use yobit. If you want to withdraw in bitcoin then you can use binance for the lowest fee

• +2 1

If you want to pay a cheap fee, maybe you just need to exchange your Bitcoin for a smaller crypto coin. The average crypto market has a fee large enough for us to withdraw our Bitcoin. So, we should exchange it first for smaller coins so that the fee is also smaller.

• +5 1