Starting all over again here in crypto - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tokyo

Starting all over again here in crypto

I am new here so that I am trying my best to follow all the rules of this forum. Because I really want to work hard and not to be banned on this forum.    

If anyone do that copy paste other's comments,try to scam others or post some bad comments that will be makes anyone account got banned.

Then if that banned user start it again then he have to start crypto in starting.

On 11/13/2019 at 12:52 PM, yifnt said:

If we do not feel that making a fatal mistake is mandatory for us to make an appeal and of course we will win if indeed we did not make a mistake. They are prohibited because of making a very fatal mistake

yeah you are actually right things go bad all on our part i we are sincere and do not break rules show ethics then we will stay here but if we break rules then there is punishment and after punishment it is good to take a new start after you have realized things

I don't really experience this issue because i always remind myself about the rules of this forum to avoid banning accounts. But i think it feel very irritating and frustrating because you gave your best to that account and they just banned it? Men, that is so much. But of course if they really find you not following the rules, they need to ban your account. Most of the violation is multiple account so stop creating multiple accounts to prevent banning. 

MI think there's nothing wrong with starting afresh or stsrting a new account after being banned but if you start you have to make sure you follow the rules carefully so you won't be banned again like avoiding multiple account, making useful comments 

Yes it also a sad but it is not the fault of crypto. It is our fault if admin banned our account it means that we break the rules or voilation in crypto so be careful as you are posting something and be aware of scams and avoid copy/paste and keep work and share and get information from this forum

If you create another account then dont make that last thing happen to you again in this forum. Always remember being good will always give you something special. This forum is giving us a lot of knowledge.

On 11/13/2019 at 12:05 PM, Yawar said:

Well i got 2 warning points just because i said welcome and didn't know that i must write at least 100 character.  They are permanent and i already appeal but they didn't answer or reply. I hope it doesn't happen in future.

I have thanked, with a few words, some users who took their time to teach me some, i didn't receive warning points, but i think they shouldn't have sanctioned that way, simply that answer would not be counted for the Cryptotalk campaign. 

Before starting any new journey or getting into something the first thing you need to do is understand the rules and second follw them and keep yourself within a wall of rules so that you can be safe

In attendance are lots of effects which is as of them you will be banned, for illustration spam, or copy and paste, and and many accounts, this is barely a a small number of of them, we be supposed to abide by the rules. 

On 21.02.2020 at 00:34, Daaang said:

I don't really experience this issue because i always remind myself about the rules of this forum to avoid banning accounts. But i think it feel very irritating and frustrating because you gave your best to that account and they just banned it? Men, that is so much. But of course if they really find you not following the rules, they need to ban your account. Most of the violation is multiple account so stop creating multiple accounts to prevent banning. 

I actually follow the rules..because i want to continue my journy here and earn alot..that give me powerful to stay up to date with this forum..and stay at the safe side, follow rules and make usefull comments

4 hours ago, Seedra said:

I actually follow the rules..because i want to continue my journy here and earn alot..that give me powerful to stay up to date with this forum..and stay at the safe side, follow rules and make usefull comments

Then good for you. I also suggest to you to create much meaningful comments and topics because most of the people here are also want to learn from other member if your post is valuable, they could benefit to it. If you really want to earn a lot here, you need to do it because that is the best thing you can contribute to this forum. Just like starting over again, do it like a newbie and always be kind to other people and follow the rules properly. 

That's why we need to follow the rules here and we make a constructive posts so that we will not get a warning points from moderators and our accounts will not banned. Starting over again is very difficult because we need to make a 100 posts again before we can start again. So let's do our best to become our accounts safe and will not banned by following the rules and making a constructive posts. 

Hey friend I am new here and still now I haven't got any violation or warning points it is very irritating to start everything all over and over again because you have done that already but you should have kept the rules and regulations in your mind so that you should not get banned by the admins

When you follow the rules, you will avoid the ban because in the rules there are all things related to the ban. For example, it is not necessary to create multiple accounts or steal posts while you can write posts, but when you do these things, the forum will definitely block you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are numerous things which is a result of them you will be restricted, for instance spam, or duplicate/glue, and furthermore various records, this is only a couple of them, we should regard the guidelines.

There are numerous things which is a direct result of them you will be restricted, for instance spam, or duplicate/glue, and furthermore various records, this is only a couple of them, we should regard the principles.

Hey mate, you are right start all over againg is really irritate,  so make sure you not break the rules like not use multiple account in one device, not do copy paste from others post or not comment useless post etc. So if any person do that they will be banned from this forum.        

Many are getting banned because they don't follow rules. I didn't get banned that is why I don't know the feeling. But what I can say to you is this. If you get banned or suspended. Do not creat new account unless it is permanent. You do not have to start all over again. Instead wait for the ban or suspension to be lifted and analyze your mistake and do not do it again.

Thats is very bad to get banned from here..it is really very bad news for you..i am a new user here.. I have not get banned from here...

Its your deficiency from your began, you won't get prohibited if your are not doing anything incorrectly. I surmise we ought to gain from exercises. Each mistake has an exercise.

On 11/13/2019 at 6:16 AM, Migo said:

There are many things which is because of them you will be banned, for example spam, or copy/paste, and also multiple accounts, this is just a few of them, we should respect the rules. 

I know there are many things which is because  of them you will be banned  , for example  spam , or copy  paste , and also multiple  accounts , i am totally  agreed with you  so you should be posting usefully post here in the forum also you must be follow  the forum rules .

it could be very hard time we your accounts suspended or banned from this forum. to make 100 posts again it is also very hard time for beginners

I cant imagine that feeling to start over in cryptotalk after account banned. Its very pain but you will have nothing to do, be careful to follow all the rules so that your account can be safe.

Time is the ultimate weapon!