Price difference between exchanges - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joker

Price difference between exchanges

I think you can only buy a crypto and sell in in the same exchange platform, so always check which is the good one to use that will suit your another wallet and has a higher exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes it is possible you can make money like that but in order to do this you need to invest a huge amount as your profit needs to cover the trading and the withdral fee of both exchanges which is too big.

Yes, there is a difference in the price of the currency between one exchange and another, but I do not think that this can benefit you in trading, because it is usually not that much difference in the price.

• -1 1

Yes some times you can find large differences between prices because this depends on the demand and supply of coins in different exchanges, it is called arbitrage trading, some people buy and sell in different exchanges to make profits.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

As far as I know, the differences are very simple and cannot be used because when you transfer from one wallet to another, you have some fees that must be paid and when you transfer from one currency to another, you will pay these fees again.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

There is lot of difference between currency prices. We can buy and sale every coin but their prices are different to eachother. A currency price depends on your mind when you purchase it and when you sale it. Some times a currency price reach at high level and sometimes it comes at low. So a user should be cleaver and he purchase it when a currency is at low price and he sale it when its prices are increased.

no matter what ever the difference between the price of any exchange you would never be able to make profits from the differences as there are huge withdrawal fee on the exchages.

It is possible ,that technical is called arbitration ,but i didn't try it ,i was relying on forex and binary options .thing or different price change time 

I didn't do this type of trading ,mainly if you want to buy from one exchange and you will have trough with capital backlog good luck .dealing with big corporates and vice versa .

On 11/12/2019 at 11:04 PM, Joker said:

Could you share your trading experience? It is possible that the price of cryptocurrency on different exchanges is different. Buy on one and sell on the other. Is that possible ? Has anyone traded this way ? If Yes, then share your experience. I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Yes, such trading is possible, commonly called arbitrage trading. Take advantage of price differences from one exchange to another. But in my opinion, this trade also has risks when the market is down there is a risk of loss. This type of trading can only be done when the market is bullish so it will add to the coins we buy from other exchanges and sell them on the current exchange. I often use this type of trading because when I buy LTC with the BTC / LTC pair at Yobit, I transfer LTC to the Local exchange, if the market is bullish I hold the LTC I sent earlier and wait until the LTC price is even higher before selling it.

• +1 1

On 11/12/2019 at 9:04 PM, Joker said:

Could you share your trading experience? It is possible that the price of cryptocurrency on different exchanges is different. Buy on one and sell on the other. Is that possible ? Has anyone traded this way ? If Yes, then share your experience. I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

I am new in trading profession,  so,  i have no much idea about it. But,  i thik the exchange rate is different currency is different,  so it will be a great change to make profit.

Yes exist the price difference between website exchanges platform, but there is not a high difference. The important to check in website exchanges platform is their trade fees. If you are a daily trader this is important, about the withdrawal fees is not with high importance, because you can do withdraw every 3 days or week.....etc

• +1 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes it is possible to buy one coin in one exchange and sell it on another at higher price. It's called Arbitrage Trading. Just examine the profit and take a look at the withdrawal fee of that aseest. You can do this multiple times a day for making profit even higher.

But be sure that the price don't move in opposite directions and you fall in loss.

Edited by Ridam
Spelling

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There is no much difference between exchanges because all the prices of crypto currencies remain same all over the exchanges but there is a differences in withdrawal fee and exchange fee because every exchange has its own rules and regulations.

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

Yes it is possible to buy one coin in one exchange and sell it on another at higher price. It's called Arbitrage Trading. Just examine the profit and take a look at the withdrawal fee of that aseest. You can do this multiple times a day for making profit even higher.

But be sure that the price don't move in opposite directions and you fall in loss.

@Ridam right brother... Arbitrage trading is good..Experience is required to do arbitrage trading.  Trading without experience is very dangerous.  However, expert traders can benefit by trading arbitrage.  However, there are risks.  So I don't think newcomers can benefit from this trade.  However, if the price of the coin falls, all traders will face losses.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Ridam right brother... Arbitrage trading is good..Experience is required to do arbitrage trading.  Trading without experience is very dangerous.  .

There is not much risk in arbitrage. Let me take a example and show you how it's done.

If ltc  price is 80$ in Binanace Exchange and 82$ in yobit exchange (only for example, price maybe different).

You can buy LTC in Binanace in 80$ and sell in yobit exchange in 82$.

In this way you can get 2$ easily profit.

You have to be careful and find pairs that has good volume and you can perform Arbitrage.

• +2 1

29 minutes ago, Ridam said:

There is not much risk in arbitrage. Let me take a example and show you how it's done.

If ltc  price is 80$ in Binanace Exchange and 82$ in yobit exchange (only for example, price maybe different).

You can buy LTC in Binanace in 80$ and sell in yobit exchange in 82$.

In this way you can get 2$ easily profit.

You have to be careful and find pairs that has good volume and you can perform Arbitrage.

Good example.  @Ridam..Not everyone understands arbitrage trade.  Those experienced traders easily make a lot of money by trading this.  However, I have not traded this yet.  However, I have not yet started using the binance platform  But we can start arbitrage trade.

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

Good example.  @Ridam..Not everyone understands arbitrage trade.  Those experienced traders easily make a lot of money by trading this.  However, I have not traded this yet.  However, I have not yet started using the binance platform  But we can start arbitrage trade.

Arbitrage is less risky trade comparitively to other Trading. So keep eye in the price difference of a coin in different exchanges and if you think you are ready to do Arbitrage. You should make Account on different Exchanges and take benefits of price difference.

If you like then you can do Arbitrage otherwise, passive income ideas like Yobit Investbox are enough for beginers.

• +2 1

Taking advantage of price differences between exchange is called arbitrage trading and I'm also into it. You need to first compare the prices of coin between different exchanges and buy from exchange that's has low price and take it to an exchange where the price is high and sell. The profits for this type of exchange is not large. 

Yes we say it arbitrage trading but my dear friend it is risky because there will be the withdraw and deposit issue ahead so be careful.

Contrast in cost at various exchanges resemble the limited time things since some trade stages give great cash on trade to pull in clients towards them and furthermore doing reference programs yet they keep their benefits in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is difficult to profit from this strategy. It is true that there are differences in prices between the platforms, but sometimes you find the fees are large and sometimes the withdrawal is stopped, so you will find it very difficult to profit because you may lose through the conversion. It is true that you buy at a low price, but during the transfer you lose a lot

• +2 2

On 11/12/2019 at 11:04 PM, Joker said:

Indeed, each exchange has a relatively different price, we can use these differences to trade between exchanges. For example, buying ETH on the Yobit exchange, then withdrawing it and selling it on a smaller exchange, there is a price difference and we can make a profit from the difference, but we can also suffer losses if not calculated carefully. Using this strategy requires sufficient experience to avoid losses.

• +2 1

Yes it's possible my dear friend and you are saying good

On the different exchanger cryptocurrency are different one another... If you want take benefits from this so you buy coin where it's price is low and sell on the different exchanger where it's price is high and take good benefits from this..

Yes , surely buying and selling of different cryptocurrencies is beneficial for a trader because when the price of a coin goes down you buy it and sell when it goes high , you will be benefited on different exchange.