We are Now 14000 Members community. - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

We are Now 14000 Members community.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:37 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

14000 members

I don't know if I should be happy with that number, since most accounts are either:

1. Multiple accounts, or

2. Shitposters who just wants money.

This is good for the cryptotalk owners and moderators because they are now totally meet the successful in terms of members here, and i also like to thanks all about on this forum because it helps me in terms of money, i hope that it will be more popular to be updated some profit here.

A very big congratulations to the crytotalk community for its massively increased number.  It's a good thing the community is growing and I pray and hope it's last for a long time so we all can benefit from the community. I can't wait to be paid. 

Yes it's really a good thing,  it's not an easy task for a community to get such a massive number of people as members of its community,  but crytotalk is blessed and the community will continue to increase 

7 hours ago, PiroSense said:

I don't know if I should be happy with that number, since most accounts are either:

1. Multiple accounts, or

2. Shitposters who just wants money.

It's very sad that even though we reach that member's count, some of them are just bots or let's say, they are not worthy on this forum. They just doing violation and even they've got banned from here, they'll just creating new account and join again here.

And we are now was around 28,000 Members now, only need 1 month+ to reach that amount, It was really great though and really good growing and let's hope it will reach 30,000 member very soon!

Exactly mate. This has happened fort he great contribution from the moderators of this forum page and all the members who work daily in this forum page. Without the members it would've never been possible. 

I saw there is 28000 member now. This forum is growing. How many members do you think this forum will achieve guys? 1 million 2 million? I hope there will be no limit.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I think its a great for form for having such a large number of members in short time.If form goes growing like this it will exceed from Bitcoin talk.This form would be big house for crypto community.I am very positive about this form growth and hops it will grows and make good place for crypto lovers.

6 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

how many topics/ posts do you have in the forum to combat shit posters?

I'm doing reports if you don't mind, and occassionally reporting while posting here when I see something zero-value, plagiarized content, or someone abusing the system. You could check out my account though.

9 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

two posts this month

What's the deal of having two topics only posted this month?

Can't you understand? I said I am reporting, not doing topics. And if you don't think that does not help eliminate spam, I don't know what is.

Saw that you have deleted posts/comments the forum also found to be shit/ spam

Can you point it out where exactly? Or you just said that statement since I have deleted posts, which could be from useless topics I have replied to warn the OPs of those posts?

Or just recently started this reporting of such useless posts and users that reply non-sense. You should do a quick backread on this thread: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/20971-ctorg-police-station-ps/

And here: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/4748-report-plagiarism-copypaste/

As I told, I just recently started. And I'm doing my best to reduce such spams and those who break the rules. I am still under 500 posts with reputation gained from those reports (which I assume does help the community in reducing spam/non-sense posters).

*I'm using 'non-sense posters' as my keyword, since it looks like you're getting hurt of the other term.

Edited by PiroSense

On 11/12/2019 at 7:31 PM, Tokyo said:

I joined crypto with about 12000 members. It’s a heart-melting moment to see that in just a little time crypto grown rapidly and I’m happy to be part of this community. 

I was joined here with 5000+ members about two months ago but this is very amazed thing to see now we are about to something like 20000+ members in site

Yes you are right crypto talk is getting popular day by day because of its genuine content and many new users are coming day by day and learning and earning crypto in near future this platform will gain a reputable position in crypto related social media websites

37 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

12 topics posted

And to note, that 12 topics posted have actual meaning and content. Do me a favor and go to Crypto World, sort it out by Start Date (Descending), and see for yourself.

2 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Ten in November and two in December! So much for content

That's because you want everything you thought of be posted on a thread immediately. So do you want repetitive, same question asking topics? If not, then I'm surprised that you expect too much from the members here to create their own meaningful, content-packed post almost everyday.

Or you just want people ripping off recent news from crypto-sites as soon as they're published?

6 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Guess you don't understand that the right cause of most spam comments here is because topics posted in the forum is fewer.

Great mindset. Then having fewer topics trigger a person to spam? Come on. They spam because they just want to get paid, or post repetitive comments for the same reason. It's the culture. If you can't accept that fact, then I don't really care that much and be free to be blinded by your beliefs.

Flags on any comment isn't there for fun. If you notice any post or topic as useless, you can report directly to the moderators. There's no need to gaslight.

Ah, you mean that report button with only 3 options? With no option to pick from the most common abuse such as plagiarism?

And so answer me, why the need of a thread in About Forum be pinned for reports on Plagiarism? Why the moderators pinned it to the top? If we can just use that holy report button?

49 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

I report plagiarism by flagging a comment or post without using the report plagiarism topic.

Then why the need to pin such post by the Moderators and Admin here? https://cryptotalk.org/topic/4748-report-plagiarism-copypaste/

So you're telling me that I shouldn't reply to that thread for reports? Since you had your argument?

And isn't it much better to have posts of report compiled by batch, such as what I do, instead of spamming that report button?

29 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

The flag on a comment/ topic works faster than your supposed compilations as the @Admin prioritize this as the medium to reportage

Then why the Admin has pinned such post in the first place? That thing you can't answer me directly.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:37 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I joined cryptotalk forum when around 9000 community was present and i have seen some Genuine contents and Genuine earning from cryptotalk forum i had received every payment. And now we r growing with a speed and around nearly 14000 members account. It really makes me fees happy and proud members who joined this forum in early days.

Yes it is nice to see. I joined in its earlier times as member count was less than a thousand. 

Wow,our community are getting bigger now,cryptotalk is great oppurtunity to earn free satoshis and at the same time learn a lot,its so nice to know that many will be educate with the help of this site.

9 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Guess the @Admin of the forum pinned it because of people who find it hard to follow the forum designed medium of reporting spams, abuse, and other forum infringements

They could have just made a thread explaining how to use that, with images, on a thread, pin it on top, and lock it for further replies, instead of making a thread for users to actually reply reports to.

We are going to reach 30,000 members within a short period of time and this is crazy for a new forum we are just three months old and we have achieved this milestones, the big question is can the admins keep up paying us, I hope they do continue.

Now reach 29.000 member, the number increase every day. Pay per post become magnet for new users and hard work for admin to keep delete post and give member warning. Now everyone has same chance to support the forum become the best one, share your knowledge use good language and replace it on the right section, easy step to start.

Great job and great going by cryptotalk.

I hope you will cross hundred thousand visitor or members.

Best of luck for your future projects and I hope you will continue this campaign.