Yobit' s investbox. - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Yobit' s investbox.

8 hours ago, Momoe said:

My friend, although I have been working in this forum for about a month now and I have visited Yobit many times and have seen the investment fund, I did not think about asking about this. If anyone has the answer please join us.

@Momoe...You are working on a forum and earning a talk token.  You get that token from yobit.  Put it in yobit's investment box and you will get profit.  At present the price of Talk Token is low so if you invest without selling then you will get profit.

The Eo Bit Invest Box is profitable.  You too can benefit if you post well here regularly.  But no nonsense can be posted.  Must post well.  Thanks

Yobit's investbox is an interesting feature and it's rates seem to be good. However a lot of good investment options require you to play dice daily which may cause you to lose some money if you play in high amounts. For example for your daily %2 btc investment, you need to play dice with 0.1 btc minimum. Is this reasonable? I think this is not an investment, it is clearly gambling in all senses. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is said that the matter is safe and there are some currencies that provide a good profit, but this option is not preferred by many people because you will freeze your money for a small percentage in addition to the fact that cryptocurrencies have a constantly changing price and it is possible to get out of the deal in a loser

• +2 1

My friend, I think it is very good to invest in it and it contains a lot of investments that you can enter into, but certainly not all investments are profitable. You have to know the best currencies to invest in in the investbox in order not to lose your money in the end.

• +1 1

On 11/24/2019 at 7:46 AM, FaithJoy06 said:

Yobit's invest box is a very essential thing, through yobit invest box someone can gain and earn so much money and someone can make their time and effort productive. Through yobit box you can keep your noney safe and sound. You can be very vigilant and productive through yobit invest box.

Thank you so much for your great information my friend i hope this information will be very helpful and useful for many people who are present in this forum so its also very helpful for me as well. So i am appreciating you for this my mate for this great knowledge.

First of all, the yobit investbox is very safe and secure, you should try to watch the YouTube videos more often, you would understand the concept of the investbox better, it is a opportunity where you can double your investment after every 24 hours without doing anything.

Yobit a great platform for investment it's on of the secure site on which you can relay that it will safeguard your currency from scammers and you can earn while trading in a secure environment.

• +2 1

In the beginning it is very safe, you can invest currencies in it easily, you have to do some tasks, say invest in a currency or throw the dice, and you will be rewarded for this, Yobit investment fund is always the best.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Dadouasaad123 said:

In the beginning it is very safe, you can invest currencies in it easily, you have to do some tasks, say invest in a currency or throw the dice, and you will be rewarded for this, Yobit investment fund is always the best.

@Dadouasaad123 Well, the tasks always depends on the condition they put for the investment, in Talk Token there are no more conditions to place the coins to win the daily percentage, that investment is very good for those who won that token here, we go Placing them there to generate some every day and sell when we have enough, I recommend it.

Yobit is a platform and a wallet that we can preserve our profits from scammers, and also through its multiple divisions, we can trade and invest our currencies and increase profits every day we work with it.

The investment fund is excellent here and it has a lot of options. We can enter more than one currency at the same time, and here we have to choose stable and good currencies.

• +3 1

Just as the name"invest box",its a place where you can make investment in order to earn much profits but it's not advisable for beginners to engage themselves in it,because it needs enough knowledge and experience, so as a beginner try to learn and know more before starting to make investment

• +1 1

Youbit is introduced the very easy way to earn with your free currency on youbit invest box it is safe to invest on any investment plan you cancel your investment any time without cutting any charges only you need to red carefully the invest actions some investment need daily actions for getting profit like buy some coins or trade with your currencies .

• +1 1

Firstly, yobit is a secure platform on which you can keep your balance. Second, you can put your money into investment, but it needs a lot of capital. I advise you to try it very good

• +4 1

I will give you advice about the investment fund, you can put that currency that you earn in return for your participation in the investment fund and with days you will notice that the amount has doubled and has become a great value due to the current value of this currency. 

• +3 1

The yobit investbox is designed in such a way that anybody without even the knowledge of cryptocurrency can be able to invest and see what they will be getting in return after a particular period of time it is just very easy to use.

The investment fund is a large group of currencies in which you can put what you own in it over a certain period in exchange for a fixed profit that it will give you after a period, so I recommend using it and I put what I earn from this in the investment fund.

• +1 1

On 4/1/2021 at 10:01 AM, Faiz1234 said:

Investbox is available in yobit. Anybody can invest here but some skills and experience are important for investment. If you have knowledge about investing then surely you will get more profit. Best of luck. 

Yeah  yobit exchanging site have an investment plan for its users, and yeah its a good and trysted place to invest, but not knowing the right coin for investment on investbox will make us lose all our moneys, because on the investbox their is a thing called actions and in order to receive profits for some coins we have to finish thus actions and they are very hard to finish.

It's like getting profit from your Investment. If you invest your coins in investbox it means your coins are used by yobit and they certain percentage to you weekly or daily but you have to complete some certain requirements.

The investment fund is very safe, but you must choose a good cryptocurrency for investment because some currencies die after a period of their inclusion, you can participate in investment by depositing some cryptocurrencies and there are some investment plans that require you to do some tasks in order to get your profits

Yobit investbox is 100% secure you can invest your money in yobit without any problem.see the coins interest rates in yobit and invest.

• +1 1

30 minutes ago, Serbberq said:

Yobit investbox is 100% secure you can invest your money in yobit without any problem.see the coins interest rates in yobit and invest.

@Serbberq That's right, investbox is something we can do with confidence, there I am saving my TALK tokens to gather them, I hope to have many very soon, one always runs the risk with investments, but this gives me confidence to do it, it is a way to multiply my coins and be able to have higher profits in the future.

In terms of safety, you do not need to worry, it is definitely safe, but you must stick to the tasks that they ask of you, so I do not advise you to work with an investment fund if you do not have a good time.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. The Ubit platform is one of the best platforms you can keep your money on. You can invest in the Ubit platform with ease, but you must gain sufficient information about encrypted currencies and investment, and you must monitor encrypted currency rates in order to be able to buy and sell encrypted currencies. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1