Cryptotalk should share realtime statistics !! - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Cryptotalk should share realtime statistics !!

I think this is a great idea but I don't think that I need transparency, the forum is already the most honest I have found and it has helped me so much with my crypto progress. We should know that this is not a charity or some public organization to ask for transparency, this is the forum crypto and we can't ask these things.

• Useful or interesting 1

El 11/11/2019 a las 12:12, Ajlovez7 dijo:

Creo que el foro de Cryptotalk.org debería compartir e integrar estadísticas en tiempo real en el sitio web sobre el total de Bitcoins pagados a los usuarios, y también el fondo de bitcoin reservado en segundo plano para el pago. Espero que esto traiga más transparencia en este foro comunitario. 

image.png.609e230f36a4b6bb38d48c428a7d20d1.png

Cryptotalk is a specialized center to deal with the subject of cryptocurrencies that ranges from the novice level to the highest expert in the treatment of cryptocurrency issues, it is fantastic to obtain up-to-date information about the cryptographic event and its economic impact, all this in real time, which is decisive.

• +2 1

Sure, I also want to see Cryto talk real statistics, it will be easier for us to see how much money we can make from this

That would be a very helpful because when it spread in all the specific way so that the new members will come here which is one of the important thing when many users are online here it effect very well now the online users are going increase day by day..

We talk about transparency when it comes to arbitrage trading platforms, such as how we need to become an aristocracy, how our methods are applied. When it comes to real-time disbursements and reserves, this is already very far away, so that the aristocracy is as financially capable as the forum is

On 11/11/2019 at 10:12 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I think Cryptotalk.org forum  should share and integrate realtime statistics on website about  total Bitcoins paid to users yet, and also bitcoin fund reserved in background for payment. I hope this will bring more transparency in this community forum. 

I think it's a very good idea.Because i have seen a lot of websites whichs display the total amount of mojet that they pay to their users and it really attracts the people do very much.So if cryptotalk also shows the total amount that they paid in total since their beginning more and more people will surely join this forum.

• +1 1

YoBit is not the most cheap exchanger for trading and I can suppose that all of those money go from different kind of fees which traders pay. But the concrete number would be interested for seeing.

Huh!!! This is official record it doesn't requires you to know about it and nothing the number or amount of bitcoin spend will add to you the only thing they require from you is useful information and obedience

Is crypto talk not transparent enough? There's actually no need for show casing the number of payments that have since been issued out to its members. 

On 11/11/2019 at 5:12 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I think Cryptotalk.org forum  should share and integrate realtime statistics on website about  total Bitcoins paid to users yet, and also bitcoin fund reserved in background for payment. I hope this will bring more transparency in this community forum. 

This statistics are not necessary, and members don't need to know, all what you are required to do is by doing the needful activity by adhering strictly  to the rules guiding the forum so that your account will be safe.

Um not im not sure why you wanted this thing as its not really relevant to do so as there are no point of it trying to do so and what would be your reason of this adding people who are paid or not yet what would be your explantion of you wanting to add this?

Yes i also have the same thoughts. Cryptotalk should share the real time statistics. All the activities of posting and payment and other activities like transactions, tradings and mining and other services and financial activities should be notified to the members so that they become aware in given time and can make decisions accordingly. I think this will increase the trust and transparency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

There is need in the forum to have real time statistics for members to know when, the day start and ends, that will helps members to make their timing on their posts. 

On 11/11/2019 at 5:12 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

There is no need for cryptotalk to share real time statistics or show bitcoin reserved in background because those information are vital and secret to the forum and should not be disclosed to any. 

• +2 1

I did not understand what you are saying, what kind of transparency you are talking about and what progress. I did not understand what my friend is saying

I do not think that this is important, the forum has great transparency, it pays everyone on time and has gained great fame and popularity as well, and this is due to its credibility and ease of dealing with it and there is no need to announce the number that was paid to the members or that is still in the payment box of the forum .

It is only a Cryptocurrency discussion forum. They have everything that a forum needs. Personally i don't think its necessary. I guess they are giving as much bitcoin as they can . The more the users the more they pays. It is sort of unlimited. So no need for statistics.

Edited by Mridul Rahman
understanding mistake

The realtime statistics is already taken because I can see every of the forum on these platform is taking the numbers of replies and the numbers of followers and also the total numbers of total register members and the ones online. 

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.