Bobby lee predicts Bitcoin price to reach $1 Million in a Decade - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Bobby lee predicts Bitcoin price to reach $1 Million in a Decade

I think that if it will be done since the miners have little to extract all the bitcoin since they lack very little to extract all the bitcoin and when that happens the bitcoin will explode its price since all the bitcoin will already be mined and they will only be able to obtain bitcoin  Buying in the market and it will rise a lot in price that will rise very quickly and will never stop raising its price and it will be very difficult for it to lower its price.

Bitcoin's reaching this price requires massive liquidity and a change in the market system in terms of acquisitions Because if it reaches this price and continues to acquire the largest percentage of market liquidity, it will destroy other currencies and its projects will fail, so in my opinion, the matter depends on the amount of liquidity that will enter it.

• +1 1

Thats possible indeed and the changes of the values throughout the years is something we should expect soon and i would expect that events will happen around mid 2021 although im not sure its a possibility that it can make the values go up.

• +5 1

On 11/23/2019 at 4:22 AM, bentayebsalah said:

Maybe that happens but I don't think I will stay alive to see this price because it might happen after so many years

Totally agree reaching 1 million $ is very unbelievable because the price of Bitcoin is now 18.5k $  and reaching 1 million dollar is very difficult. 

Although many people criticize the number of one million dollars in relation to Bitcoin, I consider it not impossible, as the market value is small compared to gold, and the increase in demand for bitcoin is constantly increasing, and if we reach an investment size equivalent to gold, prices may be close to one million dollars for every single bitcoin.

• +1 1

I also have great confidence this time in the Bitcoin currency and I expect that prices will exceed 200,000 in 2021, and perhaps after that, a price correction will take place and the next target will be at one million dollars.

Who knows what BTC coin will do in 10 yrs. Its all a lot of speculation, I dont care who you are. Gold ( And Silver ) has been a form of wealth for 1,000´s of yrs, BTC has been around for a little more than a decade. Its not that I dont believe in BTC, I do. But, you have to take care what you believe, who you listen too, etc.

I would invest in all 3. BTC, Gold & Silver. Especially Silver. Plz dont buy any Gold or Silver coins that have intrinsic value ( meaning old coins ). You will rarely get back what you paid for it. You will get paid the melt value when you go to sell the old coins.

• +3 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

There is a possibility, that this happens since if we observe the growth of BTC in the last 5 years has been something impressive. One more thing is the inflation that although it is very low you still notice what you could do with a million $ and what you can do now varies.  How much this will affect in the future price we do not yet know.

• +2 2

It is possible that the Bitcoin touch the 1$ Million becasue crypto market is going to be legal in all over the world and i hope soon in the market we saw a great revolution just becasue of the crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The main factor that will contribute to raising the value of Bitcoin more and more in the coming days is the extent of people's confidence in it. When people trust a currency, they will buy it greedily, and this will raise its value in relation to the rest of the currencies and even for gold.

• +3 1

In a decade it will have a small chance to reach to one million. It is not that it will definitely happen as it is an extreme prediction but with Bitcoin we don't have to dismiss that it can go this high.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:49 AM, wcolins said:

La capitalización de mercado de Bitcoin es de $ 160 mil millones, mientras que el oro se mantiene inquebrantable en una capitalización de mercado de $ 8 billones, a pesar de una gran separación en el nivel de valor, Lee siente que para 2028 el juego cambiaría totalmente y BTC suplantará al oro en cada perspectiva.

dice:
"Predigo que el cambio ocurrirá dentro de 9 años y $ BTC se disparará más allá de los USD $ 500,000".

Lee siente que la oferta limitada del mercado y un número fijo serán el cliente clave que tendrá una influencia notable para respaldar el valor de BTC en 10 años . Él garantiza que el costo de BTC aumentará significativamente en solo 10 años. No se parece en nada al oro que puede extraerse de las minas, el número inequívoco de BTC lo hará más raro y significativo que el oro.

Fuente: TheCoinRepublic

I think that for this to happen, BTC would not have problems along the way, but remember that this is at the hands of world governments, allow the use of BTC or ban it forever and this would make that 10-year prediction of BTC not work.

• +3 1

There are times that I think about how they get this type of accounts and they are exact, I think it is difficult to know what value the BTC will have in the coming years and this because there will always be countries that do not accept this or they could even ban it worldwide but of course This is something that is not known although in the same way it is what we all hope that the BTC is accepted and thus its value will rise greatly.

It is a possibility because cryptocurrencies were created for this precisely so that the digital supersedes the tangible, but it is a prediction that is somewhat exacerbated for many.

• +1 1

Everyone would obviously enjoy seeing Bitcoin at that exorbitant price levels. However, this should be only taken as what it is, a long-term prediction, which in my opinion cannot be trusted at all, as many factors can strongly affect the price of Bitcoin, besides the ones Bobby Lee considered in his prediction. Another important think to consider is how inflated would be the US dollar when Bitcoin reaches 1 million. Perhaps, it's not even enough to buy a house...

• +2 1

The figure of one million dollars and half a million dollars may be exaggerated according to wave analysis and its numbering But due to the news and the increase in demand for bitcoin, or a state of consumption of it by entire countries, we may see such prices and become at such levels.

we can't have guarantee to predict about the bitcoin price high like that, but Bitcoin price rises every day now it's cost 33k$

• +1 1

Wow this was a great prediction and things the way it looks will go that way he predicts. And the prediction is well going and with no time it will reach where he predicted that it will reach. And by this time everyone with btc will be very happy they have it.

This is grate prediction which we can denied his prediction. Hopefully we wish that bitcoin should reach more than a million in  value, but tike will explain more if the prediction will be accurate. 

My friend, for me, I do not listen to the expectations and predictions of famous or even non-famous people. It is for the honesty. Bitcoin is always accustomed to the many surprises and wonderful fluctuations. It is possible for luck in a decade.  Actual circulation Thanks

• +5 1

In the coming years, the price of a bitcoin will certainly increase to a great extent but will not increase to such an extent as you think. As you said that the boby lee prediction about bitcoin. But I think this prediction will not prove to be true because it is very difficult to increase the price of bitcoin to such an extent. The price of bitcoin will definitely increase but it is very difficult to increase to such an extent. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone expects the price of bitcoin to increase dramatically, but I think it is difficult for the bitcoin price to reach a million dollars because this is crazy and I do not think it depends on any scientific basis or logical analysis.

• +2 1

On 11/11/2019 at 2:49 PM, wcolins said:

Bitcoin market cap is $160 billion whereas gold standing unbending at $ 8 trillion marketcap, in spite of a huge separation in the worth level, Lee feels that by 2028 the game would totally switch and BTC will supplant gold in each perspective.

he says
“I predict the flippening will happen within 9 years and $ BTC will shoot up past USD $500,000 “

Lee feels that the constrained market supply and a fixed number will be the key patron having a noteworthy influence to support up BTC value in 10 years. He guarantees that the BTC cost will be significantly increased in only 10 years. Not at all like gold which can be drawn through mines, the unequivocal number of BTC will make it more rare and significant than gold.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

What I first want to chip in hair is that, one thing with prediction is it might be either right or wrong. Based on the prediction he made,I strongly hopes and believe in what he said that bitcoins will get to 1 million $ in a decade.

Well, according to the current price of Bitcoin, the price of a million dollars doesn't seem so far away, but I think it's possible that it will be reached in the next cycle, since in this one I think it's very complicated. In my opinion, the maximum price of this cycle would be around $300k.
In any case, it seems to me a good prediction, but above all a realistic one because it is long term and not like others that came out in 2017 and claimed that btc would be this year or last year above the million dollars.

• +1 1