KYC-Know Your Customer - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joker

KYC-Know Your Customer

I think KYC verification is too much  risky. We submit our personal Information in an unknown site. They can use our information for illegal activists or can sell them on dark web. This is a very bad thing. So I don’t support KYC.      

• +2 1

On 11/11/2019 at 10:39 AM, Joker said:

I am always wary of KYC. Recently, many exchanges and sites require it to pass. Do you think it is necessary to be afraid to provide documents and if so what problems may be with this ? If who rebuffed with than the unpleasant or with somehow any fraud associated with transfer passport data for (KYC) share with us. Thank you in advance.

I suggest to everyone proceeding with KYC only when it as absolutely mandatory. Senting ID's and passports for airdrops is not recommended as this is exactly what these projects want. To buy your documents and sent you useless tokens that will have from small to no value. Most of them will obviously sell all this personal information either to advertising companies (so your phone won't stop ringing) or sell them in the black market to scammers.

So when you are proceeding with KYC understand that all posibilities might happen, from getting hacked to getting extorted.

It's actually quite risky for big business people, leading to the loss of your personal information, and possibly legal implications, but to me I find it safe, and careful. but say I think it will be safe and investigated, it is acceptable

• +1 1

(KYC) & Client Due Diligence (CDD) are at the heart of financial crime risk management within the financial services industry. Regulators are increasingly focused on the quality and appropriateness of KYC & CDD carried out both at client on-boarding and review stage. After many years of legislative pressure, financial services businesses are still wrestling with the challenges presented by complex business models and relationships. This one-day Forum will examine key issues faced by those working within this field.

• +3 1

some exchange required kyc for security reason you do kyc on popular exchanges dont do kyc in mini exchanges some exchanges selling kyc data

• -1 1

Kyc earns necessary just for someone to partake to be had. It's always advisory which usually whatever internet websites which usually call for KYC, just get out of services and in front of you to take into account an alternative.

• +2 1

Some ICOs hiring 3rd parties to conduct KYC so I don't think there is anything to worry about. only if the project itself did the KYC is the only situation I will worry about my personal documents.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think kyc is not good for all platform but it is not risky for many trusted platform like coinbase. i also dont like to do kyc if it is not mendatory. so before being sure about the platform should not do kyc.

• +2 1

Nowadays every exchangers, wallets, and airdrop are need KYC. I'm did KYC only few exchange or wallet because privacy is very important. 

• +1 1

30 minutes ago, ananya7737 said:

If you accept that today, what is the guarantee that you will reject being chipped in your body or brain? 
In The Future: "allow us to monitor you brain or get chipped else you won't be allowed to be part of our society"... Would you accept that? 

There are safer ways to go about knowing your costumers without exposing billions of people to risk. Decentralized approach is probably the safest.

wow ok you took it far with this but i think you could be right if we gave in for kyc in the future it could go further, i personally dont like kyc exchanges which is why i use yobit only and kucoin.

• +1 1

Why I provide my personal info to this kind of exchanges how ican trust on these exchanges that they cannot provide over personal information to others I do not provide any kind of my personal information to this kind of exchanges this time every new exchange need KYC i think they sell our personal information to others

• +2 1

KYC (knowingly your client) is by no means a crypto-space rival. Nonetheless, it is very important if the goal is to take crypto-currency seriously on the international stage. It was a largely unregulated industry when blockchain was in its infancy.

• +2 1

Even I don't like the KIC method at all, once your data is on the net forever, more and more exchanges, ICO and Airdrops want KEC, but I have stopped using these exchanges (Beatrix, Polonex) and I probably wouldn't do that.  Airdrops asks for KEC and e-mail, I have my data on a single site online and paypal

• +2 1

KYC or Know Your Customer is actually not really new system in financial identify.

In the bank we also need identify about us. Like the photo and signature is it same with the owner of the account, if not sometimes you will hard to get processed by bank.

In my opinion exchanges is actually not really need to do KYC. Because the cryptocurrency i think about freedom and anonymous. So with doing KYC i think is bad idea. I only do KYC on my local exchanges. So can minimize the data stealed.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/11/2019 at 7:05 PM, Jaysen0104 said:

Yes we must know our customer before meeting up or selling or making transactions to them we must know if they are legit buyer or scammer. Scammers are everywhere we must be aware.

Yes you are right we must know our customers nature, before any sell or buy..

• -1 1

Hello my friends
When we open a bank account, we introduce the KYC identification documents
When we want to trade on trading platforms, and KYC asks us, we refuse and are afraid to provide our information
Cryptography must be legally regulated to eliminate fear of KYC

• +2 1

On 11/11/2019 at 1:39 PM, Joker said:

I am always wary of KYC. Recently, many exchanges and sites require it to pass. Do you think it is necessary to be afraid to provide documents and if so what problems may be with this ? If who rebuffed with than the unpleasant or with somehow any fraud associated with transfer passport data for (KYC) share with us. Thank you in advance.

Real matter is why they take our kyc? For who they take our kyc information? 

• -1 1

20 hours ago, Renz08 said:

I use KYC on some site that I have trust,but when you try to exchange its better to be anonymous. I prefer to not always use site with KYC because msybe some them are fraud that may sell your personal info to others.

Yes they sell our data for money, it cost a lot of money and not advisable to use KYC website you don't trust

• -1 1

This is best for exchange if the provide the facilities without KYC and more people used this type of exchange where KYC not compulsory component. This type of exchange earn and crypto user work easily and earn easily. This type of exchange secure your data from the public.

• +2 1

i do think kyc with reputed exchanges is good and safe for the people who do trading on a large scale and it is ridiculous that kyc is required for airdrops . It is safe until it is not manipulated or misused. I Avoid not giving my kyc to sily airdrops and not so legit sites.

• +1 1

On 11/11/2019 at 1:39 PM, Joker said:

Your fear is right, KYC is quite risky thing. Every day we see a projects starts and give airdrop and also demand kyc but we should not do kyc on any site, just have strong research and then do kyc on trusted sites

• +2 1

I think I said before but I don't think ICO's should be allowed asking for KYC, since most of them are complete junk anyways. Who in their right mind would want to pass KYC and sent domuments to an uknown person in the internet. Plus to give them money as well for a project that is 99% sure to fail.

I really don't like the KYC system and I avoid it very much. Even if an exchange asks KYC maybe I will leave it like Bittrex and Stex, so far I'm only KYC with Indodax exchange

• +1 1

My advice is dont join Airdrop who ask you to kyc in their platform, and just use your kyc wisely on trusted exchange and verified campaign 

• -1 1

We also face some problem when we verified any account which has kyc. But if I complete our  kyc verification step then our account will be much secure. That's why Just verified kyc and be happy full time.

• +2 1