Website Security of Yobit.net - Page 2 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bekhruzbek

Website Security of Yobit.net

On 10/4/2020 at 2:48 PM, bekhruzbek said:

When it comes to online trading be it FOREX or BTC trading websites, it is always of best interest to make sure that they have a decent security platform that you can rely on. At the end of the day, you are trading your hard earned money and not sticks and stones.

Yobit also offers two-factor authorization which is always great when it comes to trading websites. 

For security, Yobit.net has the following:

• File systems encryption
  • SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
  • Anti-DDOS
  • Intelligent system of queer transaction analysis and blocking
  • Two-factor authorization (Google Authenticator, Email)
  • Cold/Hot Wallets
  • Yobi Codes (codes that are provided for transactions)

Having a good security platform helps the users or members of that site feel more secured about their personal information being safe. That all your hard work would be there with no one able to snatch or hack it away from you.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit is the maximum secured and relaible Cryptocurrency change . The exchange has been launched in 2014 and has by no means been hacked till now. This indicates that the control of this web site is extraordinarily responsible for security. Besides customers additionally have choice to spark off 2fa on their account.

I think Yobit is the most trusted Cryptocurrency exchange. It is really safe, it has a good safety system, the stock exchange was launched more than 6 years ago and has not been hacked until now. This indicates that YOBIT administration is very concerned about security.

• +4 1

Scequirity sestem of Yobit is very strong,  you can start here 2FA scequirity system, It’s also very profitable platform,  you can earning here by investing, thank you, 

• +4 1

Yes my friend , YoBit is the one of the best and secure platform for trading in Cryptocurrencies. I only knew about the security of Two-Factor authentication of the YoBit. I have learned today about the other securities that you have mentioned in your post. Thank you for sharing this useful information my friend.

• +5 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hi every one.i want to share some information with you.yobit is good and secure forum and its provide the good security for our user.yobit provide google authentiction 2FA that a good security.

• +5 1

On 10/4/2020 at 11:48 AM, bekhruzbek said:

When it comes to online trading be it FOREX or BTC trading websites, it is always of best interest to make sure that they have a decent security platform that you can rely on. At the end of the day, you are trading your hard earned money and not sticks and stones.

Yobit also offers two-factor authorization which is always great when it comes to trading websites. 

For security, Yobit.net has the following:

• File systems encryption
  • SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
  • Anti-DDOS
  • Intelligent system of queer transaction analysis and blocking
  • Two-factor authorization (Google Authenticator, Email)
  • Cold/Hot Wallets
  • Yobi Codes (codes that are provided for transactions)

Yeah, without strong security our account is an easy task for hackers. And yobit gives a lot of facilities to apply strong securities like you mention 2fa, strong password. When anybody put login and their password of yobit, then he gives authentication code, its another way to verify their user. Yobit is best in all aspect like fast transaction, create yobicodes and do transaction and its also giveaway to their users. Like free coins, investbox, etc. So thats why i prefer yobit.net.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, gbfisher said:

Yeah, without strong security our account is an easy task for hackers. And yobit gives a lot of facilities to apply strong securities like you mention 2fa, strong password. When anybody put login and their password of yobit, then he gives authentication code, its another way to verify their user. Yobit is best in all aspect like fast transaction, create yobicodes and do transaction and its also giveaway to their users. Like free coins, investbox, etc. So thats why i prefer yobit.net.

@gbfisher..yobit site security is very strong.  This site has 2F security complete.  And a lot of strong passwords are used here.  This is done with authentic passwords.  Hackers cannot hack this site very easily.  But you have to be careful to keep your wallet safe.  I like the investment and trade system of yobit site very much

• +2 1
  • +5 1

yobit offers two-factor authentication (also known as 2FA) and a login verification email security feature, which is always great when it comes to trading websites..

Enabling 2FA is optional. However, Regardless of which platform you use, this is one feature every cryptocurrency investor should enable as soon as they create an account..

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@gbfisher..yobit site security is very strong.  This site has 2F security complete.  And a lot of strong passwords are used here.  This is done with authentic passwords.  Hackers cannot hack this site very easily.  But you have to be careful to keep your wallet safe.  I like the investment and trade system of yobit site very much

@Cleaner  yobit exchange security really good and strong, especially when we put our login details they send conformation link in our e-mail, when we click that link they generats a code without this code we can't open our account,

if we apply 2fa then its more secured so I think security wise yobit one of the best exchange, and as like you mention keep our login details safe its more important.

• +5 1

19 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Cleaner  yobit exchange security really good and strong, especially when we put our login details they send conformation link in our e-mail, when we click that link they generats a code without this code we can't open our account,

if we apply 2fa then its more secured so I think security wise yobit one of the best exchange, and as like you mention keep our login details safe its more important.

@Honny143..We need password and email to login to yobit site.  Also another authentic code is then sent to the email. Then that code is required to login again.  However, in this regard, yobit has given very good security.  This will keep everyone safe from hackers

• +5 1

i think yobit.net is the best site in the online market there are many people work this site and earn money a lot of.this is very good and trusted site in the word.this site very good and trusted site.

thanks

Yobit is very secured exchange and the ddos protection, server speed everything is great in yobit exchange. For me the most important feature is Yobi codes we can send Crypto currency to any Yobit users instantly and without a single fee which is absolute wining features over other exchanges.

But I don't know about cold wallets in Yobit exchange? I think only hot wallets are available for Crypto storage for users. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yobit is one of the top ten crypto exchange platforms as it has a lot of traffic liquidity and trade volume. So when it comes to security Yobit has taken it seriously and introduced a lot of features like 2FA, DDOS, SSL, verification of email login. Still, now Yobit has not been hacked and all this proves that Yobit is trustable and reliable.

So I trust Yobit exchange due to these reasons. Yobit exchange ensures security of users assets by allowing users to add extra layers of the protections. So many users all around the world, are trusting Yobit exchange because it has advanced technology to prevent any sorts of attackers or scammers. 

I think that there are a lot of sites that allow dealing in digital currencies and I think that yobit is one of the best, most reliable and safe sites.

Yobit security is very tough.  It provides you 2fa verification via Email and it is very secure to make an account safe from hackers and spammers. Here you can invest money and earn profit.

Yobit is very safe site. This is superb alternative of world site And it is great advantage that can never hacked. All are secured in this site. This is user interface friendly.! This is awesome site.! So I recommend must be try. Thank you Have a nice day

Website Security of the Yobit Exchange is Perfect and Unbreakable by the Hackers that have the All kinds of the skills to hack the Websites. It is impossible in this world to break the Security of the Yobit Exchange. I Really Surprised to the Security of Yobit Exchange.

As yobit is a good crypto currency  exchange  site so its normal to have its own security  which will cover all of our account security  as well funds.. Two month back, yobit exchange  site often get Ddos attack which  was boring  too much but luckily they have fixed this up..  Also their authentication  verification  system  look cool.. 

Regardless of all these details, most of the members will not know the meaning of these details, but for me I have been here since the beginning of the CryptoTalk forum, and since then I have had money in Yobit, I have been attacked by the exchange of Yobit several times within a year and a half, but the Yobit proved the strength of protection Which has, since I didn't lose a single cent.

19 hours ago, Gamma said:

@Dorjoy12  these kinds of situation are normal.

Any exchange site is always prone to attacks from hackers whether they were DDos or another type. But yobit is great with its security so we should not be worried.

Yobit start to getting huge popularity  now a days because of its some facilities Such  as vmining  and investbox ..   That is why some time some hacker  create Ddos  attack in yobit for stop it  trading there...  But day going on yobit upgrade their security  more..   But yobit exchange  should bring new coin as well new trading category .. 

Yobit exchange is the more secure exchange of the cryptocurrency.

Its security is more powerful than other exchanges of the Crypto.

It also support 2fa authenticator, i am always using the 2fa authenticator on account.

Due to the high security of yobit everyone uses it because it is a very good and secure wallet and hackers make numerous attempts to hack it but to no avail.it is always a high and clear security system in exchange for a reputable exchange.

• +1 1