What's Wrong With BITCOIN? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhaazure27

What's Wrong With BITCOIN?

On 11/8/2019 at 7:16 PM, zhaazure27 said:

What happens to Bitcoin Now?
Why is the price decreasing?
The price will again touch the figure og $8k.
What is this?

well bitcoin just create a new type of market, that's still new and small so his price is highly volatile. you can all the technical analysis you want but there will always be some big whales that will let the price drop or pump. for those who have been in the crypto world for a long time, we have seen many times those pumps and dumps with high percentages 

On 11/8/2019 at 10:16 AM, zhaazure27 said:

What is this?

That is natural the of bitcoin or other cypto will not only go up it also fall down and it takes time before it will go up again, maybe few months it will hit 10k.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

2 hours ago, Xsimple said:

That is natural the of bitcoin or other cypto will not only go up it also fall down and it takes time before it will go up again, maybe few months it will hit 10k.

Indeed it is a natural thing, it's just that I was surprised by the movement of Bitcoin prices when the price dropped, it dropped so dramatically.

On 11/9/2019 at 2:16 AM, zhaazure27 said:

What is this?

Nothing is wrong with bitcoin, specially on it's price. It is just normal to witness the value change of this asset. It is volatile ofcourse. That is the reason why it kept moving downwards or upwards. Precise reason why it's price is decreasing is because there are a less demands for it, people are selling it at that time.

nMvFbuZ.png

1 hour ago, Nahid and co. said:

Many predict that Bitcoin will cost more than $10k bt the end of this year. And I think their predictions are off the mark, or do we just need to wait a little more patiently.

So I'm very surpeised at the price that touched the price of $7,000 at the end of last year. Necause of the prediction of most people, the price of bitcoin will rise at the end of last year and the fact is not at all.

There's nothing wrong with bitcoin, it's just normal to happen because it's volatile, so don't panic and be patient because bitcoin is the best crypto and it will not dissapoint us. 

4 minutes ago, Tangible Belal said:

I also thinking about that's..what is this ??What happens to Bitcoin Now?
What is this?

The same question that I will ask. What factors make the price of bitcoin decline? specifically in what way? and why does it have to do with bitcoin?

One of the things I am most surprised with with Bitcoin is that if it is seen that the quantity of supply in a given week is much more in demand market than it is in the next week, then it is quite a lot next weekWhich completely surprises me.
And what I think happens to a lot of people

I am most surprised to see the movement of Bitcoin, and one of the reasons is that Bitcoin is moving too much in such a short amount of time and has surprised any person in the short time not accustomed to the poor because it isRefreshing and it happens very quickly

12 hours ago, Babs said:

There's nothing incorrect with bitcoin, it's emphatically ordinary to go down as it's volatile, as a result don't panic and be tolerant for the reason that bitcoin is the unsurpassed crypto and it will not dissapoint us. 

So basically this is a natural thing to happen to bitcoin huh. The price will always change at anytime, sometimes up and sometimes down.

4 minutes ago, Sumaira aslam said:

Iam agreed with you The price will again touch the figure og $8k.

Now the price is better, bitcoin touches the number -+ $8,500. I hope the price will continue like this and it will even increase later.

3 hours ago, zhaazure27 said:

Now the price is better, bitcoin touches the number -+ $8,500. I hope the price will continue like this and it will even increase later.

Yes. We will watch together prices that will continue to rise even after halving. It's better to start collecting bitcoin now.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

7 minutes ago, Grease Lightning said:

Yes. We will watch together prices that will continue to rise even after halving. It's better to start collecting bitcoin now.

Collect as many Bitcoins as we can while waiting for the price movement to get better. I predict that next month the price may reach $9,000.

On 11/9/2019 at 2:16 AM, zhaazure27 said:

What is this?

Brother it's normal don't be panic and stay calm, btc is volatile and there are a lot of things why it is changing, but you should believe in it and have a lot patient always. 

3 hours ago, Sasaki said:

Brother it's normal don't be panic and stay calm, btc is volatile and there are a lot of things why it is changing, but you should believe in it and have a lot patient always. 

So I have to remain calm to see the uncertain price movements of bitcoin. What makes me panic and confused is the price is so fast falling, and so slowly rising. Thank you for the advice my friend.

1 hour ago, ROCKETonBIT said:

Well. don't worry. I think price will up down is a common issue for a crypto currency. and I hope price will be grow up in short future. So Don't worry. Stay with crypto currency. and feel free to use them and store them or trade them.. thanks

I see the price has started to improve. Bitcoin grew at $9,000 and it would seem to grow, hopefully it does not make me panic like last year that suddenly fought.

26 minutes ago, bensstud said:

It turns out you are like me. I am distinctly harassed almost the declining price. Will the price upward push all over again at the conclusion of the 12 months? I without a doubt believe that.

I was panicked and confused why the bitcoin price in December yesterday touched the price -+$7,000. In just a few days the price of bitcoin can go down very dramatically like that. And now the price is back at $9,000. Hopefully the price will be like this and even go up to a greater amount.

greetings to you all
We are now in the New Year 2020 and the bull has begun its journey towards the moon
Bitcoin is now around $ 8,900, and it continues to climb
Everyone is waiting for the half event in May

35 minutes ago, rafiul islam said:

It is normal that naturally speaking there is no need to panic, since the crypto currency is volatile 

Yes I know that it's normal. it's just that I was shocked because the price suddenly dropped very dramatically. And just look at it takes a few months for the price to recover.

i think that bitcoin will rise up just give time it will not fail us to rise up and be stable again someday because im waiting for it to be stabe at it's highest so i can withdraw my balance in yobit.

This post is old  but I guess what happened on bitcoin last year when it dumped huge amount of it's value.its because of holiday season most people widraw their savings to  spend on holidays.but look now after New year Bitcoin price is pumping again and I hope this will continue.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:16 PM, zhaazure27 said:

What is this?

Its looks that's you were the newbie that's why you were wondering to see the price of bitcoin is decreased it's look like you were fears that's it will not recover again  

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 hour ago, Sty1e said:

I am glad that the topic is already outdated and bitcoin is well understood from 6800 at that time to almost 9000 now, I think it will soon pass the threshold of 10,000 but I think it will not be higher than this, but so far the situation with it for trading is just great

Yes, it is an outdated topic. I checked on the bitcoin price of bitcoin at $ 9300 and the graph shows that there should be a tremendous increase. This is just my prediction, no need to follow it.