Its time to buy more Bitcoin.. - Page 11 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Its time to buy more Bitcoin..

yes it is the best time to buy bitcoin because its price is low and it will increase in these days so maybe will come back to 10000$ and maybe go one step to 8000$ it will go up

8 hours ago, Buybacker said:

Anyway you could’t know when will be the best price to buy. So best time to buy bitcoin is now.

We can't predict ant bitcoin price movement now, but as we all know the price is very low and it will serve as an advantage for us to have some holding now

As some experts pointed out, the frequency of deposits has risen recently, and it is a hint that some of the beneficiaries of the Corona virus relief benefits from the government may use the money to buy cryptocurrencies. So this is a good buy signal.

6 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

For those who have been waiting for bitcoin to go down, then now is the right time to buy or invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin has decreased.

I agree, I don’t think that bitcoin will fall even lower, on the threshold of halving it will most likely grow, still some institutional investors may want to keep their funds in bitcoin, because of the crisis that is now in the world

On 4/21/2020 at 10:56 AM, Slavi said:

I agree, I don’t think that bitcoin will fall even lower, on the threshold of halving it will most likely grow, still some institutional investors may want to keep their funds in bitcoin, because of the crisis that is now in the world

Analysts are predicting that bitcoin will lower by next week, I can not believe though because the halving is nearer to us. What we learn is that the price will start to increase some days before halving. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

On 4/22/2020 at 11:56 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

Analysts are predicting that bitcoin will lower by next week, I can not believe though because the halving is nearer to us. What we learn is that the price will start to increase some days before halving. 

It won't lower by next week, many predictions are fake and not reasonable, we need to look into a good experts not some that are developing now

We know that the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price falls and in the last period its price has decreased due to the virus and this time was really appropriate to buy a good amount of bitcoin and keep it until the price goes up

On 22.04.2020 at 13:56, BitcryptoHan said:

I never believe analysts because their forecasts do not come true, everything happens the other way around, especially since now there are no prerequisites for a fall, especially since after 2 weeks halving

On 4/27/2020 at 10:02 AM, Summi said:

Yes lot of prediction are just said like that because they just feel like saying it. But seriously we can't truly predict the market.

If anyone to predict about forex I won't argue about it, but for cryptocurrency it won't be possible for now, it will take more time for bitcoin to be stable

oh yeah ✌ judging by the date and time of your post i must say that your predictions were so accurate, i believe at November the price value for the bitcoin was still quite high but that was actually the beginning of the price falls and realy is a great opportunity for getting more coin, than now. 

oh yeah ✌ judging by the date and time of your post i must say that your predictions were so accurate, i believe at November the price value for the bitcoin was still quite high but that was actually the beginning of the price falls and realy is a great opportunity for getting more coin, than now

2 hours ago, Philippe2001 said:

It is time to buy now. The price of bitcoin will rise to 8400 dollars, then go down to 6000 dollars.
 There are good profits and profitable deals in training against the dollar.

How did you predict that bitcoin will rise to $8400 and loses $2400? I didn't find any similar prediction in any source. If anyone buys now and sell at $8400, he will make less than 8% which is not a big deal. When bitcoin is going up, it is not a good time for investing because there is only $100 difference between the lowest and highest values. If bitcoin returns to $7000 again and reddish signs appear in charts, then we can think about joining the market. If someone fails to choose the right position, he will not gain his optimum profit.

On 4/29/2020 at 5:53 AM, Summi said:

Yes that will be a lot of years to come but I use to be surprised how people are able to trade the market.

Thry have been trading it for a long time and they have acquired the necessary experience to judge the market, so they were lucky and dedicated to it

Since almost last two weeks ago, we have been expereince bull market which has made bitcoin to get to over $8800 today, with the look of things, but now will behave great advantage for us . we are moving towards halving too, it remains only 13 days to halving which will makes the price now not to probably fall. 

On 5/1/2020 at 8:01 AM, Summi said:

I wish I could be like them so that I will find it easier to trade the crypto Market and also to see that everything is moving smoothly.

You could be like one of them, if you are ready to learn and dedicate your time to it, they spend a lot of time learning it and they eventually become expert in it

On 5/3/2020 at 3:17 PM, Summi said:

I am planning to be and surely by God will I will be like that, it is just a matter of time before the success prevail itself.

Wish you the best of luck and I will be waiting for you to be among the experts, because people will like to have you as their mentor

• Useful or interesting 1

Buying more bitcoin and waiting for the right time to sell will be must profitable and this is the best strategy of a trader. You also need experience and need to be patience in this crypto trading.

currently, we are secure in this level. You should be worried in the 10,120 level or so, but now it is a safe spot to buy. One never knows because behind the little investors there are big whales that can move the market and so on. Just do what your heart tell you, and not what the big youtubers tell you, because they win when they want.

• +5 1

The price of Bitcoin is related to supply and demand in the crypto market, but for me I do not think that the price of Bitcoin will decline in the coming months, on the contrary, Bitcoin will continue to rise and may exceed $ 15,000 at the end of this year

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Very good recommendation, but I'm thinking about it because currently bitcoin maintains a stable price in quotes, it does not exceed $ 12,000 and it has been like that currently, of course it was good at that time because its price was low and the results would look very good here, but at the moment I'm waiting a little longer, anyway a very good recommendation, I usually do it too, buying low and selling high.

• +3 1

Right now the price fluctuates in the range of 10.5 grand to 11. If it goes down to 8 thousand due to the second wave of coronavirus, immediately buy btc

23 hours ago, Nafiaaaa79 said:

Buying more bitcoin and waiting for the right time to sell will be must profitable and this is the best strategy of a trader. You also need experience and need to be patience in this crypto trading.

If you use bitcoin for speculative frauds, it probably has its advantages, but why think about it if you can just invest in it
  • +5 1

In my humble opinion, if you decide to buy bitcoin and start investing in it, then it's time to start your long journey into the crypto world immediatly, while btc is only 10k, in 2-3 years it could be more than 50-70k per coin

• +1 1

10 minutes ago, hajathava said:

Creo que ahora es un buen momento antes de que bitcoin suba alto. porque estoy seguro de que durante los próximos meses Bitcoin se recuperará de las dificultades y subirá. es bueno que compre todo lo que pueda, y luego manténgalo presionado y espere hasta que el bitcoin vuelva a aumentar.

You have to read news, but the btc has remained very stable, it would be more profitable to read altcoins news, and invest in them. Greetings.