What is Yobit investbox ?? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What is Yobit investbox ??

Yobit invest box is a systematic ways of making some good interest of your crypto currencies that is invested there however yobit is safe and well secured exchange that proof to be among the best. Well you can watch more videos in youtube about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well yobit is the best place to invest your capital by utilize in different currencies. And you have to fix the amount and you will get to start the Profit on the daily basis. So you can earn a good profit from this box.

• +3 1

with the help of the invest box feature available in yo bit platform the users can invest whatever cryptocurrency they have in their possession. there are many Investment plans available from which you can choose and by investing these cryptocurrencies you get to earn interest on a daily or weekly or a monthly basis. This in turn will increase the amount of cryptocurrencies in your account.

• +1 1

It is one of the best features of the Yopit platform.
You will see several investment plans in this section.
Simply the investment plan is that you put a certain number of a certain currency for a specific time, for example, every day you take a percentage of the capital that you put in.
A simple and good thing, instead of keeping currencies on the platform without doing anything.

• +3 1

With the little understanding I have on Yobit, I guess Yobit is a platform that allows it members to invest both long-term and short term investment. Is serves as extra income for those who use it. The Yobit platform gives certain percentage to very investment made. So I will advice you to read more about Yobit because it has a lot of benefit you can explore....

• +2 1

The investment fund is an important and essential part of this forum, and it is a section in which you invest all what you get from working in the digital currency and through it you get many profits

On 12/14/2020 at 8:58 PM, Nicole018 said:

with the help of the invest box feature available in yo bit platform the users can invest whatever cryptocurrency they have in their possession. there are many Investment plans available from which you can choose and by investing these cryptocurrencies you get to earn interest on a daily or weekly or a monthly basis. This in turn will increase the amount of cryptocurrencies in your account.

Yobit is giving great opportunity in the form of investbox where it is giving more percentage of 1% than any other investments programs i have tried so far

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit exchange is very good exchange. I use this exchange . It's have many investment planes but it has invest box. In the invest box you invest many different coins at different daily basis% . Minimum profit is 1 %. I already invest in it.

• +1 1

You can invest your crypto currency from yobit investbox. If you want to invest your crypto currency then yobit investbox will help you to invest your crypto currency.

You can invest your crypto on Yobit invest box. Invest box means here you can invest you currency and any time you can hold it an you can profit from here.

Dear friend, the investment fund in the yobit platform is a wonderful thing that gives you many investment plans for many cryptocurrencies. It gives you a fixed rate of profit, depending on the type of currency. Bitcoin is one in money, it is a unique fund. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is part of the services that Yobit provides for its customers , there you decide the amount of money you want to invest and you choose the investment plan then you deposit your money in it and you will get a profit for your money... it is safe way of investment.

Having your account in yobit is essential to be in investbox, this area in which you earn interest daily, you earn very well and totally safe, the only thing I recommend is that you invest in a safe currency since investbox every day will give you the percentage of the cryptocurrency you choose so use it as a savings bank, it is incredible for its excellent quality and security.

• +1 1

Well buddy, it's a spot that keeps your cash and gives you a benefit contingent upon the coin you pick, for me I incline toward exchanging. Since it is all the more energizing and gives organic product in time against winning without arranging sometimes falls short for me.

This feature is analogous to the saving within the bank feature, where you store your money and earn a monthly or annual profit rate, also like the yobit Investbox feature, you'll store your cryptocurrencies safely and you'll earn a profit rate consistent with the capital saved with none fatigue.

First of all make your account. And I tell you that yobit process so easy without any hesitation you can understand it. Here you can trade as well as invest your money and see the price of all coins and it give you 2fa security protection. In which on top columns an option is investbox here you can see the prices and profit and invest your money.

Hi friend yobit investboxe is a place where we can invest of the money to get the more profit. Yobit is a great platform for us because we can exchange our currency and we also can trading at the yobit for getting huge profit.

Yobit investbox is another feature of the yobit exchanger which allow the members to make investment of coins and earn some percentage profits on a daily basis. 

Yobit Investbox is a feature in Yobit exchange which you put your coins/tokens in and do some required tasks and get interest daily or weekly. It is the soft-staking counterpart in other exchanges but gives more interest and it is more profitable. I think I like this feature and put my TALK tokens there to get daily interest.

• +1 1

Hey.  The exchange uses your cryptocurrency for personal purposes, which allows you to invest your funds at a fairly large%.  This system works like a bank.  But also your percentage may increase or decrease, depending on the btc rate.  Good luck with your investment!

It's a place where you save your money and let it go, and over time you win over them, it's just a win, that's just what I know about it.

Basically this is where you would invest your coins or tokens, and also if you didn't knew u could invest your talk tokens and earn 1% always everyday as its really a great savings if you have alot to invest on yobit as if u put in 10000 tokens u would earn 100 tokens per day.

@Ajlovez7  @Asjumalik @227plan @DenisBobsov @Najaatu88 @Shanto999

This is a specialized and powerful thing that we are able to enjoy and have some of the good investment working for me this would work powerfuly so there is a lot of things that  is right , this investment box is for those who want to earn some extra money and it does work for those who know how to effectively earn more than you can imagine

if you do not understand it you should never used the invest box of the exchange because there are not too much but it's in the invest box in all of the coins

It is a fund in which you can invest the currency you want and there is a good percentage that you earn by putting money in this fund, and every day you win a certain percentage and put it back in the investment above the basic amount as a complex operation