What is Yobit investbox ?? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What is Yobit investbox ??

Hello there, according to my limited experience, Investbox works similarly to a savings account in our financial institutions. You can put money into Investbox and earn a bonus of the value you put in. You can trade in a variety of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as talk tokens.

Dear yobit is legit and real forum here we see a option invesbox and we can invest here with different plans and we can invest in different currencies with different profits. And we can earn good profit with Investment.

• +3 1

Investbox is good feature from yobit. In investbox you can invest your crypto currency. You can have good profit from there. This is safe and secure. Most of the people using it. You can use it without any hesitation. 

• +1 1

These kinds of features make yobit truly unique because you can easily see exchanges where you can simply invest your money and be patient for its emergence. The good thing is that it is legal and if you are patient you will be able to make more profit.

The cryptotalk forum is one of the good sites that give you an opportunity to gain a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and the yobit platform. You can invest heavily in them and make good profits by buying good currencies at a low price and keeping them until their price increases, then selling them and entering into good projects.

• +3 1

An investboxis an option that you can earn more money through, but it is full of risks. When you put your money back you earn  1% From the amount of money that you put in the investment, but be careful when the price of the currency decreases so that you do not lose everything  

Edited by MoradSaQr

On the Yopet platform there is an investment fund icon, which is specific to what you have invested from your cryptocurrencies with an illustrative table for each investment transaction with the commissions you earn.

• +1 1

A investbox is a beautiful feature in the Yopit platform similar to banks, where you can put any currency that you collect in this fund, and the currency will be increased daily according to the percentage of the written statement, here it is up to you to choose the currency you want It has the most benefits.

• +2 1

friend i am new so i do not know about your question. this is investment of the crypto currency in my view so may be i am wrong. i have no idea that is useful for us or not. they give the benefit if anyone invest in it. 

• +2 1

Yes this is the best for the every member which is work on it. If you have a good earning or good balance in the yobit then you get the great benefit from it. Your talk token is also invested in it.

• +5 1

Investbox is one of the best features that the Yobit platform provides, as it allows for the possibility of earning some profits through the benefit it gives to its users, which varies from one currency to another.

If you're using yobit then you will be aware from that yobit investbox is available on yobit where you can invest your all balance which will be increased to 1% after 24 hours. It's free of coast and easily accessible to its every user. 

Yobit investbox is a one of the features of the yobit exchanger, there you can invest some coins that are using some coins too such as bitcoins, ripples etc. This will be good if you are good in investing, your money will be doubled or tripled by just sitting pretty and waiting for a good profit.

Yobit bots have all the information about the investment fund and about the currency and about you as well and you cannot profit against the machine.My friend tried the method of selling the interest that he gained from the investment fund, however he lost, and tried to keep the currency in the investment fund for a long time, then sell, and also he lost, with a large percentage.

Edited by Majdyarous

On 11/8/2019 at 3:40 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been on cryototalk.org forum & I saw many posts regarding yobit investbox ,I have account on yobit but I really not understanding what are the advantages & work of investbox? So anyone can explain me investbox ?

The Investbox menu on the Yobit website is a menu for investing in cryptocurrency coins. You can choose the crypto coin that you like, make sure before starting it you already know how to use it and don't choose the wrong crypto coin. If you are lucky, you will get a lot of benefits.

• +3 1

Yobit investment box is a special place where we can store our cryptocurrency and earn interests from them. It is a safe place and very good because anyone can earn interest there.

The yobit wallet is very good as you can keep your earnings that you get from the forum securely in addition to that you can make your investment well through the easy-to-use interface

The main advantage of yobit wallet is that it is directly attached with crypto talk and you can easily earn bitcoin from it. And the yobit invest box is very safe and secure you can also earn money from it. 

• +4 1

Invest box is a great place to invest. I have not read a single bad review about this place. you get a large% of your investment. No bank will pay such a%.

• +3 1

Yorbit invest box is a place where all your earning can be save before withdrawal and can also save as a place where you can do all your exchange and trading in the yorbot platform.

• +1 1

On the yobit platform, there is an investment fund, upon entering it, that shows you a set of investment plans for many currencies, and each of them has conditions for the mechanism of investing in it. It may require that you own a certain amount of the currency in which you want to invest, so it is like putting your money in the bank and getting interest according to the amount you deposited.

On 11/8/2019 at 1:40 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been on cryototalk.org forum & I saw many posts regarding yobit investbox ,I have account on yobit but I really not understanding what are the advantages & work of investbox? So anyone can explain me investbox ?

Why not my friend, we here to guide everyone so first of all you need to clear you mind about youbit.. It's an exchange where you can easily invest or trade your money. Another feature of this exchange is that you can easily convert your earnings into any other currency.. As we know that we are paid for our work in bitcoins so we need to cash them in our own currency so we visit this exchange and get our balance in our hands. The youbit invest box is for investing your earnings in it. It provides us a daily profit on our investments.. So try it and feedback about your experience. 

• +1 1

Investbox on the Yobit exchange allows you to receive rewards. But you need to take into account the fact that, in order to receive awards, in the investbox of the Yobit exchange, the conditions must be met..

Yobit investment fund is a platform to store your cryptocurrencies that you earn or win through trading and you are given advantages in exchange for putting your money in it, and it is not hackable by fraudsters so you can rest assured of your money.

I have an investment with tokens talk and you have a lot of options to invest in the rest of the currencies, too. There is a minimum investment. When you deposit it into your investment fund, you start reaping your daily profits of one percent, and I think this is fair.

• +2 1