Cryptocurrrency vs. Fiat currency - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ritchie

Cryptocurrrency vs. Fiat currency

what many overlook is that fiat money is already digitalized since they make transfer, card payments and all those alternatives that do not involve money in physical.

then it is likely that in the future it can be dispensed with at the moment there is still a long way to go.

Government will not allow such a thing to happen because they are the one controlling bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. It will only happen when government create their own crypto coins or adopt bitcoin which take a very log time for such a thing to happen.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Now in the world, fiat currencies are going good as compared to crypto currencies  but i looking that in future crypto currencies are goin to be crazy and will overcome fiat currencies.. 

Hello my dear friend. I'm more than sure that this will not happen in the future in any country. Digital currency can never replace the paper currency. As its very much unstable. 

Just thinking about it to happen makes me scared, although we can be benefited to crypto but replacing the fiat is too much, also i don't think that this thing will bound to happen because there are people that doesn't want the term change. 

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I still hold both, Crypto is good for profit, but fiat is also good is still used as a basis in the payment system at this time. If the problem is good and wins which I consider just a draw first, the need is still comparable.

Though cryptocurrency have good price but they will never replace fiat currencies. Fiat currencies has powerful people behind it who are government leaders and they will never let crypto to defeat fiat money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

12 hours ago, Djbravo028 said:

InvestBoxes can change status from Active to «No coins», but you can close your investment any time, then it is likely that in the future it can be dispensed with at the moment there is still a long way to go

The risk about investbox is that, those coins are not reliable they could dump at anytime.

Never will, crypto replace fiat. Because fiat is a strong currency in every country. and crypto is just an alternative currency. so that it can never be replaced at any time.

Something that can happen is rejected by some parties due to undesired conflict. In my opinion everything can happen because of this innovation.

Investments are now making good returns. BTC, LTC ETH is the world's most valuable currency.

On 11/7/2019 at 3:04 PM, Ritchie said:

Can cryptocurrency ever replace all currencies in all countries? And what will happen to the world if thats gonna happen

Can digital money ever supplant all monetary standards in all nations And what will befall the world if that is going to occur

I turned into a cryptographic money which is my first wellspring of salary and I quit working and I give all my opportunity to exchanging and putting resources into digital currency. Maybe some friends are. Different thinks. 

On 11/7/2019 at 4:07 PM, bentayebsalah said:

It will not happen but cryptocurrencies are a new technology created from
As a new service independent of FIAT currencies

Yes i know  , while  what will happen  may be alot  of rejection from some  parties to the occurance  of unwanted conflict  , greeting the crypto  world ,  i agree crypto  currency is volatile while fiat money is not .

Cryptocurrencies are actually earning alters in your financial system in the way persons have an understanding of profit, whatever a large number of put aside might be who fiat profit is digitalized simply because they get pass, business card monthly payments not to mention the other options that do in no way need money in vigorous, therefore it's likely who someday it is dispensed with the help of at present you will find even so considerably

I know I think he reached 500 dollars in some day before, but the majority of the coins in the market are depending on bitcoin, the point is you should see your strategy and evaluate again, ask for your self do I need fix or keep continue,we will.but currently this is impossible and the cryptocurrencies are different from fiat currencies and one of these differences is that it is not tangible

cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange like normal currencies such as USD, but designed for the purpose of exchanging digital information. Cryptocurrency is defined by Investopedia.com as a decentralized “digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security” making it difficult to counterfeit. Since it is not issued by a central authority, governments can’t take it away from you

There is no need for an app when the mobile web browser and this forum are so nicely aligned as well as this forum is made for mobile browsing, unlike many of the other ones I have tried in the past. Worked fine for me and I am sure will not be a problem for you either. .I have done this without issues in the past and just did it today as I had to step away from my desk for a while and just used the phone browser to continue on here. Besides the fact that I hate typing on a phone interface and that it strains my eyes heavily I did not have much problems at all with going mobile and this forum. Yes, this is called tethering. It is mainly used when a computer such as a laptop does not have an internet connection of their own. For instance

On 11/7/2019 at 12:04 PM, Ritchie said:

Can cryptocurrency ever replace all currencies in all countries? And what will happen to the world if thats gonna happen

No that will never happen. Why? Because fiat currencies were existed since the beginning of humanity! But still, crypto currencies can function with fiat ones side by side without any problems.

On 07.11.2019 at 12:04, Ritchie said:

In my opinion it is impossible)))) in this case the whole world would become the only one big country on our planet. Because different countries would prefer to have their own rules and own policy preferable to their interests. So I do not think that all the countries will replace their currencies and adopt the crypto massively instead))))))) and even technologically it would too hard to do)))

Edited by MilaNi

i don't think i.e. happing, exchange rate can't be interchanged for instance they'll tot up central banks given that split second presentness its not supplant everything,good mac lira are going to be with child and so they lent further good points surf the net.

As the trade war ramps up, every country is trying devaluing their own currency as fast as they can; having a secure store of value free from inflation is priceless! Cryptocurrencies with sound fundamentals, a cap on units and decentralization, offer an inflation proof store of value.

this was a good thing for us because we get to digitize everything, and it becomes easy to have digitized currency , when you curry your phone you curry everything, there is a lot that is good about getting a currecy that only is a count to only buttons and it does works well for those who want to use it, but old times leaving the fiat currency can be a little bit tought.

The biggest advantage that crypto holds over FIAT is that there is no central authority that governs it due to which you can privately complete your transactions online anonymously.

Cryptocurrency is a very good site.  You will definitely benefit from working with this site.  And here are some of the things that were banned here, now the crypto world forum has been re-opened. I will say that this cryto talk is good. Thank you so much.