Crypto extension on google chrome - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hakimgentlemen

Crypto extension on google chrome

This plugin is very good for traders who work in the cryptocurrency space and there are lots of useful suffixes you can search on YouTube.

I think we have to be careful with extensions from third parties for the security of our accounts. Do your research before using extensions as they can steal your data. I don't think you need to use any extension because it's much safer.

• +1 1

well,  if you would are my advice,  still you should find a wallet or a sites that can give you updates on the cryptocurrencies world,  because those browser are sometimes in requirememts of network sources before they can update there news. 

When you open the crypto on your laptop or on your computer you can see that the crypto is work as an extension on the chrome and this is very easy way to find the crypto on your chrome and I really prefer this

• +3 1

Google Chrome is a popular browser. Cryptocurrency extensions in Google Chrome are very good. You can use it As cryptocurrency becomes an online currency, its popularity in the modern world will increase day by day.

Yes, my friend, certainly encryption has spread greatly in all areas of the world, it is really serious, so it has gained a reputation and great popularity, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

This is a good extension and I think it's very good and will be able to help alot in getting to see and know the prices of crypto currency. I don't really use extension that much as when I need Information I just love to go directly to the site and check it out for myself

I do not prefer to install extensions on my browser, some of them may be insecure and may steal your data, and if you want to know the prices, you can check the CoinmarketCap site.

• +5 1

You should beware of some extensions, as some of them are in order to steal your personal data, so I search carefully before installing any extension in order to avoid these problems and I also know that the encryption extension is fast, but you must search first.

• +1 1

Is this extension also a wallet, or is it just a source of information and updates on Crypto Currency? Since the extension can also act as a wallet, make sure the websites you visit with Chrome are safe. and you understand the value of the data and resources.

In order to work on this forum, you need a good browser that is responsive and safe to use, so members hurried to use Google Chrome. Because it is one of the best browsers to work on this forum

• +2 1

Dear friend, there are certainly many cryptocurrency extensions, but you have to make sure of the authenticity and confidence of these sites and attachments, because there are many of them fake and scam.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto as a digital currency extension in the google chrome and other website that cryptocurrency can be done properly that need to be security conscious and scammers cannot scam members easily.

Crypto extensions on good chrome is very good as its widely spreading around the world and that's why its getting many importance and so with the passage of time it will be accepted by those countries which are not accepting now but hope so they will accept soon crypto. 

It is with strong understand that cryptocurrency extension is accepted fully in the digital currency but we need to also welcome other browsing for them to also benefit from the cryptocurrency platform.

• +2 1

My dear friend, you need nothing but this program or the app But you need to look more and we all need to look for details in the field of cryptocurrencies. all the best

I do not use it, however, many say that it is good I prefer to use other pages to know the price of virtual currencies, I even use an application called binance to know the price and do business with my currencies.

Google deals in publishing cryptocurrency talk, service and support of cryptocurrencies by Google by providing all useful answers about questions and inquiries regarding cryptocurrencies, in addition to Google asking a lot of information about how to successfully invest in cryptocurrencies and mining for those currencies, as well Diverse knowledge about countries that mine cryptocurrencies and about countries prohibited from using encryption and so on ... All that information provided by Google about cryptocurrencies will increase the popularity of cryptocurrencies and increase their understanding by those dealing with it.

My friend, cryptocurrencies are present in any application such as Facebook, Telegram, YouTube, and you need a flexible browser, such as Google Chrome, but in any case, check the sources and do not trust any article.

I do not advise you to use these extensions because they do not contain problems that do not allow them to update the price well, and they may contain viruses that may cause penetration of your device or steal data from your browser

The Google Chrome browser is one of the most important browsers that can work in the field of encryption, with its performance and ease of work, to earn profits with minimal effort.