Crypto extension on google chrome - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hakimgentlemen

Crypto extension on google chrome

I just installed a Google Chrome Coinmark extension on my search page, and I have two questions first, it's up to date in price and the second if there are other extensions better I'd like know it and thank you.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 12
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

The crypto extension on google chrome is pretty good, and the crypto extension on google chorme has spread widely and many people know it, because crypto has enormous potential to move forward.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

crypto extension very friendly and fast. but its little unsafe to me. because ransomware can be attacked anytime.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -3 1

5 hours ago, Congli18 said:

L'extension crypto sur Google Chrome est assez bonne, et l'extension crypto sur Google Chorme s'est largement répandue et beaucoup de gens le savent, car la crypto a un potentiel énorme pour aller de l'avant.

Thank you for your answer, you know with search engines that hack information like Safefinder, you have to be more than sure! to add extensions or programs.

• Useful or interesting 1

Beware of these supplies as some may be supplies to hack and steal your data
Therefore, before installing any extension on your browser, you should make sure that it is secure

• +1 2

THINK POSITIVE

I prefer to use sites and that is better and more protected because supplies may be viruses that steal your data

Beware of these supplies because they are dangerous and may harm your device and steal your data
For this you have to make sure that it does not carry spyware or steal your data

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I think it is a little not seaf and has low security, even you see it good but avoid all suspicious things especially when it is about your cryptocurrencies 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I thank you my friends, I will keep this extension. Because it is indicated for the moment the correct prices of my coin coins. And practicable to know the changes in real time and quickly.

There are a lot of crypto extension for Google chrome but some contains spy ware that could steal your private keys or personal information, be careful with what you install.

There are many extensions related to Crypto that can be added to Google Chrome, such as EO.Finance: Crypto & Fiat Wallet, CoinStats - Crypto Portfolio Tracker and BTC Ticker | Bitcoin Ticker

Extension on Google is Real and 100% paying .this  use our CPU power and and mine some bitcoin .when we use our chroom browser then in background mining will start .

Crypto extension really good for everyone. But sometimes it will be harmful to us cause scammers. That's why we have to alert and safe.thanks.

• -1 1

Is this extension can also a wallet or is just a information and updates about Crypto Currency? Because if that extension can also become a wallet make sure your sites you visited using Chrome is safe because you know your data and money is important.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +4 1

I have not heard or engaged into crypto extensions yet, indeed these are very useful, especially if you are doing part time trading cryptocurrency then these are beneficial for you. I am going to do further research about it.

Last year we saw lot of browser add crypto wallet extension but browser wallet extension are very risky and useless. Because maximum hacker attack to any browser and third party website take browser cookies and easily track private key.  

Google extension are usually up to date and coinmark extension is not a bad app to use to keep up with the crypto market, it will provid you with the latest price trends and charts, I don't think there is any crypto market analyzer extension that is better than it. 

This crypto browser does not affect browser performance in any way, be it just a search or the built-in crypto browser. 

• +1 1

On 11/7/2019 at 4:40 AM, hakimgentlemen said:

I just installed a Google Chrome Coinmark extension on my search page, and I have two questions first, it's up to date in price and the second if there are other extensions better I'd like know it and thank you.

In the market there many wallets in the market. Many of them are Google extension wallet. Also there are some security apps based on Google extension. But we have to be carefull. Because there are some fake apps who can stole our date.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I never feel need of any crypto market extension for price update because I usually check prices of market on exchanges and enough check for me. I have no information of it. 

• +1 1

I like Google Chrome because of its utility for users, it brings convenience, is quite safe and also very comfortable. I always pay attention to safety so I don't want to answer questions.

• +1 1

On 11/7/2019 at 4:40 AM, hakimgentlemen said:

I didn't use this extension before. That's why i cann't say better about it. But i will prefer an extension where you can earn some free coins using it. You can use presearch extension on your browser. For every search you will get some reward from it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Have you installed this add-on from the official Chrome store, because any addition to your browser may be dangerous and take your data from you, I did not deal with this add-on, but you should beware of all add-ons

Welcome with me
You can search in the chrome web store, I am sure you will find a lot of extensions for encryption which are safe as long as you install them from the chrome web store

• +1 1

Обычно использую расширения гугл только те которые облегчают работу. А расширения которые связаны с крипто активами и те в которых нужно дать доступ к кошелькам я не использую. Я считаю это рискованно.