Walletprizm.com - Secure, multi-cryptocurrency wallet-exchange - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wudackprod

Walletprizm.com - Secure, multi-cryptocurrency wallet-exchange

ZLkGAth.png

Walletprizm.com - Secure, multi-cryptocurrency wallet. Our service was created for the simplicity and convenience of buying, selling, receiving and sending cryptocurrencies around the world. We are always open to cooperation and listen to the opinion of each users in order to make our service better.

Prizm (PZM) - decentralized and self-regulating digital currency with a capitalization of more than $ 300,000,000 USD. A new implementation of the cryptocurrency concept, which allows any user to quickly and reliably make money transfers directly, like hand-to-hand transfer of cash.

Our service offers additional and interesting service of earning: PrizmPay Paramining. Paramining is the receipt of new coins for the availability of ones already on the wallet, or the extraction of new coins from wallet balance. Referral program is also available: invite people with your referral link and receive 5% of their contribution to paramining. All referral tokens are sent to your main PZM-wallet, which can be checked in your dashboard.

LALi7OI.png

Advantages of our exchange:
Good course. We try to provide a rate without hidden fees in all areas of exchange: Prizm (PZM), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH).
Technical support that solves any problems and answers any questions. During working hours, it responds to all requests from its customers.
Automatic online-mode
Instant exchange at a rate that is available and constantly updated on our website Walletprizm.com
4 fiat pairs RUB / USD / EUR / UAH for the purchase of cryptocurrencies
The advantage of replenishment and withdrawal for russian users. Available for RUB: Yandex Money, AdvCash, Qiwi, Alfa Bank, Sberbank, Tinkoff, Payeer, Paypal

The company is not a scammer, a scan copy of the certificate registered in the Russian Federation dated October 11, 2018 is attached.

KKcJgiU.png

For detailed information, follow the links:

Site: https://walletprizm.com/
Documentation: https://walletprizm.com/Main/Pages
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prizm_crypto/
Telegram: https://t.me/walletprizm
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAGPTcJRtcAxX9B_a3t_x-A

Edited by wudackprod

Walletprizm is a reliable, multi-currency and multi-language cryptocurrency wallet. Its simple, comfortable and user friendly. Using this wallet, you can purchase, sell and exchange cryptocurrencies all around the world.

It's a wallet or exchange between Coins i say in the website it's just some sort of exchange between Coins and Currency and it's not support a lot of coins 

I think this is a good wallet for storing crypto asset . before using it I will check its security is high or not. because the security is the main factor for crypto wallet.

I am hearing about this wallet from you so before storing any asset to this wallet i want to know about the security first.

Pizm is a good option for long-term investments with daily savings. It even has the ability to withdraw deposits within one day. In my opinion a very successful development.

Walletprizm best benefits is this wallet support multi coins. This wallet supporting top coins such as neo, ltc, zcash, btc, eth, and more. I think we must be support this kind of wallet.

There are all kinds of diverse Crypto wallets,If we tend to follow each and everyone of them.  This one, it's of the walletprizm. But sure it's always good on being informed on possible amount of Crypto wallets or even exchanges too

This exchange is the best as they do not put any hidden fees to create the mental burdens in the customers. Reputations is very good for this exchanger. I have tried to open an account to test how easier is this to do so. It is really easy and good to use. 

On 11/21/2019 at 4:21 PM, AliceJun said:

Pizm is a great option for long-term investments with daily savings and even with the ability to withdraw deposits in a day. Walletprizm allows storing assets with high security and easy to use.

I do not think that we can trust this wallet as when it get popular than i can use this as this will grow too much high at that times!

It is a good idea to get to know this Walletprizm and I will put it on my list in order to take a look and see the services it offers.

THINK POSITIVE

This is the first time I've heard about this wallet Walletprizm and I see that it no longer works because I have checked the site and it is not working and I think it was a scam and that is why you should be careful in choosing a wallet

Life is great and enjoy it

thanks for sharing this another amazing cryptocurrency exchange and wallet where we can store more than 300 cryptocurrency I like this Because I have read reviews about it before 

Thank you for sharing this wallet with us. It is good that you have also included a certificate to show that the wallet is legit, however there are many sites that are able to falsify this information with regards to certificates through simple editing software, and therefore whilst this is an excellent way to show the wallet is legit, it should be backed up with a withdrawal or payment proof from the wallet. I think that this will really seal the deal and encourage more new users to try the wallet. Just a tip from my side for future marketing posts on your wallet. All the best. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769