Buy Low, Sell High! - Page 15 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

You can expect what low and what is high from historical charts, then depend on that in buying and selling, then you should divide your money until you find the bottom and divide your coins until to find the peak when you sell

This is the basis of trading..and the most important advantage in my opinion is patience and utilizing the appropriate time by analyzing and studying currency..because in trading you will lose a lot if you take the opinions of some people and apply them..no .. you need to study, understand and apply yourself

Anyway, the first principle of cryptocurrency trading is to buy low and sell high. This is how you earn the real money. But it requires experience and patience. You will never panic. For example, you will buy a crypto money, have you done your anal before? Is your crypto money low or high?

I have been reading about the subject, in the little that I know there is a lot of information that can be obtained regarding the movement of Japanese candles, which if we know how to analyze it gives us the answer of what buyers and sellers are doing at all times, For that we must know the language to be able to decode it and thus make a good analysis before entering the market. Also analyzing the data of the movement of the moving averages.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:07 PM, Cryptominded said:

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? Entry and exit, that is the hard nut., even seasoned traders struggle with them because  they are like mirage. Let's discuss how we approach this issue!

Even in the fall of a cryptocurrency there is an opportunity to win, it all depends on the point of view of each person, the important thing is to have a good strategy.

On 5/11/2019 at 13:07, Cryptominded said:

Comprar barato y vender caro es el sueño de todo trader sobre cómo debería ser el trading, pero ¿cómo se puede saber qué precio es bajo y cuál es alto? Entrada y salida, ese es el hueso duro. Incluso los comerciantes experimentados luchan con ellos porque son como un espejismo. ¡Discutamos cómo abordamos este problema!

If I think we all know that we should buy when everyone sells and sell when everyone buys, my strategy is to buy a percentage as a percentage so if you decide to go down I buy another cheaper percentage and if you go up to the moon

The quintessential technique in trading buy low and sell high, but to know this you must have a previous study of the market to recognize the most important supports and resistances generated so far with a follow-up of the trend and verify if it is favorable or not for oneself.

In my opinion, being a Trader requires principles. Investors' assets are of two types: psychology and money. In these two categories, psychology is more important and more expensive. Trying to keep a losing position will cost you money, but it costs more than your psychological assets. The goal is not "buy low sell high" but "buy high sell higher". We never know what "low" is, we never know what "high" is. Remember that the price of sugar has dropped from $ 1.25 to 2 cents / lb, and "looks cheap" a lot.

Edited by nguyendu1997
  • +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

It is the common idea to make some profit especially if the asset is high volatile one like crypto since its price change over time that you only need to do us to wait for the prise to go up. Since it is a matter of waiting, you must need so much patience also, if you lack one I don't think you could make a profit. Also consider the transaction fee before you sell your crypto, if you do the math then you feel like you don't make some profit then continue waiting.

On 5/11/2019 at 14:07, Cryptominded said:

Comprar barato y vender caro es el sueño de todo trader sobre cómo debería ser el trading, pero ¿cómo se puede saber qué precio es bajo y cuál es alto? Entrada y salida, ese es el hueso duro. Incluso los comerciantes experimentados luchan con ellos porque son como un espejismo. ¡Discutamos cómo abordamos este problema!

It is as you say, it is something little calculable is difficult to understand, but in my opinion a good strategy which is common I would say is to see news and the volume of said currency to invest and investigate what its value or its fall is due to and so on avoid a possible loss. My regards, brother

14 hours ago, Cryptic said:

It is the common idea to make some profit especially if the asset is high volatile one like crypto since its price change over time that you only need to do us to wait for the prise to go up.

@Cryptic  if you want to earn profit from a currency by hold it for long term condition then you must need to hold top 10 crypto currency becuase Only this some currency able to hold Their price stability.. No matter how dumping their price is but sooner or later their price will increase up and it will lead us in a good profit..                    

This is supposed to be the fundamental principle of trading, in addition to that you should also take into account the volume and other reasons to improve in the world of trading.

the most fundamental thing in trading that very few people do. I think the problem lies in the mentality, when they make a profit, they will try to make as much profit as possible, but this is a trap they can lose everything if the interest is too long.

For this reason, "buy low, sell high" can be challenging to implement consistently. Traders trying for a more objective view consider other factors to make a more informed decision. These factors include moving averages, the business cycle, and consumer sentiment.

Edited by assdollakhan
  • Useful or interesting 1

We know that the best time to buy is when the currency hits some historical fund, that is, when there is a big decline, it is the time that we must buy and hold to make a profit

Traders usually get trapped in trading against trends. You are better buying the dips and got confused ut the best thin is too buy at the low that is at the dip the sell high peak in that way you wont lose many times so you better study the market and understand its flows or its movement so that yo can catch goo entries 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

When trading we really want to buy low and sell high, in order to know how to know which coin low and high we can analyze with technical analysis, look at past charts and determine when to buy and when to sell.

• +3 1

It's a matter of seeing the market cycles, you can't get hooked with misconceptions all the time, it's just a personal way and things don't work out that way.A bad trader is not able to study, therefore he is a common gambler like many.

If you are still new to cryptocurrencies and still learning the way to trade, it's better to invest in long term so you have more to educate yourself. Long term investment is also good for people who busy or employed because they don't need to monitor their virtual coins often. All they can do is to become patient while waiting for the price of their coins to go up according their target.

Analyse about the coin you’re planning to invest
 Ask yourself these four questions before finally giving into:

#Which market is the coin disrupting, for eg virtual payments, cloud storage, etc?
#What is the technology behind the currency? Is it easy to use, accessible and scalable)
#Research about the minds behind the creation of the coin, know its market potential, read about it more and more from sources like CoinMarketCap.

Buying low and selling high, to determine the lowest price usually people use technical analysis such as candlesticks, or use Bear Scenarios, it is also very important to pay attention / analyze the volume.

This is a very simple rule, but it’s very difficult for me to fulfill it. It seems to me that only experienced traders feel the market and understand when to buy and when to sell coins.

Buying low and selling high is commonly known as crypto trading marketing although this strategy can be difficult as prices reflect emotions and psychology and are difficult to predict.