What can I do with my 200$? - Page 33 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

On 11/3/2019 at 9:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

dude the most important thing is to get perfect knowledge and then go for trading .without information about the market value and the fluctuations you should not do  trading and also try to investing in the fast-growing coins

If you have an amount equivalent to $200 i advice you to divide your money into three places the first amount is by a profitable alt coin and secondly invest $50 in a legit website that will earn you money passively and the third part is for you to spend it for your daily needs.

If I have $200 then I can trade with it.  Because trading is one of the best ways to make money.  If I can trade on real site then I can make more profit in less time.

it is not possible to make five dollars per day with just the investment of two hundered dollars I think you should learn more about this or you can earn less in investbox of the exchange.

It is very common  question .  Many people ask that what should they do with there money. My short ans is they can invest here. If they start trading  they will be success.  They can buy  light coin like ETH.  They will get a huge amount  at a time.  If you have money, you should not keep it on your pocket. You should use it to earn money.

Yes, you can earn two to five dollars a day through exchange. You have to learn well. It is not easy. There is also a loss. You must learn well.

• +1 1

From my own experience, I can advise you to invest in coins that will soon be listed on well-known exchanges. After all, after the start of their trading, there is a sharp increase in them, which can multiply your deposit several times.

On 10/5/2020 at 4:25 PM, snegir said:

Depends on how much you're afraid of losing them. 1) you can for example buy various inexpensive tokens and maybe some of them will shoot. 2) Or try trading with leverage.

I think trying trading is the most profitable move that will be for him, because if he starts trading with 200$ then he will get some goo profit from it, and yeah that will be the easiest way to earn more from the 200$ he have.

Buy Bitcoin , and divide one part to trade and one part to hold waiting for the price to increase and make a long term profit 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/4/2019 at 12:48 AM, zhaazure27 said:

Join the Cryptotalk Campaign if you want to get a safe income. Or you can also trade in the trading exchange. But there are definitely risks that you can't avoid.

Trading in the crypto exchange with 200$ is the best idea and he will make good money through it. Crypto is a great market and in this market so many peoples will earn good money and they change their life in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you create useful and informative posts  you can earn 3 dollars  daily from this forum . I suggest you invest in crypto currency  you will get profit from here . And you say right 1- 5 dollars daily in crypto trading is not easy because trading is risky but I think if anyone expert   in trading he or she can earn 1-5 dollars daily . I suggest you  get proper knowledge about crypto trading and then try it .

• +1 1

Dear friend, trading is good for earning money, but you must be very careful when trading any currency, you should look around the currencies to be traded and examine them and trust the currency that it will bring you profits after a certain period, you must try a small amount to avoid disasters.

Its all depend on you if you lose in trading then you should not try on those coins that are popular and genuine you only spend money in useless and wrong currency and second you don't earn from trading in some days you should wait for month or year for extraordinary profit. 

On 11/3/2019 at 9:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

Invest this in one of the top cryptocurrencies and it will be good for you you will definitely earn after one month 30 to 60$.... Thanks...

Very Happy for you my friend,I think you must convert your BTC dismount coins that are valuable and safe.you can convert BTC into currency and take it to your bank account or any wallet so that you can use your money  according to your daily needs.

My friend if you are afraid of trading. Then I advised you to start investment . My friend its very good. I told you want to do. You purchase the currency which market value is done. And hold it . After sometime when the market value of that currency increase sell it. By doing that you can earn a good amount of money

first principe to trading is not be afraid to loose your mony or you can realy lose this mony because Your hesitation in making decisions, use this mony like Adventure Without pressure you win

• +4 1

I suggest you to buy some strong currency like ethereum,  bitcoin,  litecoin.  Then you choose a platform where you want to invest.  I prefer yobit.  In yobit investbox you can invest your coin. From there you will get daily, weekly or monthly profit.  

My friend, there are many ways to invest the $ 200, including putting them inside the investment fund on the platform and taking a steady profit on them one day and also you can enter the world of trading and earn more and you have a number of ways to earn and invest your money in it Thank you

• Useful or interesting 2

For your $200, I guess you should have to invest in crypto. Earning $1- $5 a day in trading is not easy. Better to invest in ethereum and hold for long term, you can make profit for sure.

• +5 1

Hold bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin for a while, their prices will arise a bit before this year ends. Get to some exchange that accepts your local fiat (or whatever payment method you have these) and buy. I would suggest you to do it quickly if you want to see your expected profits

• +5 1

If you have $200 then it shouldn't be very hard to make a profit of 1-2$ per day but it will take some time to learn a little about trading and then you will be able to make a nice profit

• +4 1

You can invest on bitcoin as we know the prices of bitcoin increase at its full peak.so other methods you can invest on many site which offer u work on your investment.

I think that you should invest in bit coin holding a stable value and good privacy settings,you should always keep your mind calm,it may be a chance if you get a little loss then take no decision but move forward you will be winner,it is one of the best platform supporting many people.

The truth is that is great the right idea right now is to really keep on trying and working hard to really define what would be the right thing then we have to really keep on pushing for the right idea then the work we do right now is integral and its important that is what we must do and put together that power behind it,  200 is good money that you can grow with it real good