What can I do with my 200$? - Page 34 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

Learn margin trading or technical analysis that will help you well in reading the chart and watch the market well to determine the times of buying and selling, you can also invest in yobit.

My friend thought that you should trade. If you want to earn a good profit, the $ 200 is a good amount that you can earn something good with it or if you want to keep it, then it is up to you.

Trying to get a profit of approximately 30% per month is very difficult in trading even if you are a professional,
Perhaps you can initially practice more and then enter the trading field for as little as $ 200.
good luck to you.

Trading is the best way but as you said the risk is high but I think if you know what you are doing it can be valuable.I don't have much money to invest i want to try Bitcoins.  I have a review of the watch and see the proof of payment I think is worth investing money in there.

You can invest this money in crypto currency. It will give you more profit. You can also start trading by this money. Cause trading is great option for earning money from crypto currency.

Friend, trading is the best option since you use your money, look for trading information in this forum and practice slowly, use the lowest amount that is $ 1 and practice, sometimes you will win, others you will lose, but you will be practicing in time Real and you will see the results every day, the best way is to study the market and the graphs friends.

• Useful or interesting 1

I will advise you invest it more so as to double it. If can invest 200$ and you are lucky, you earn at least additional 200$ or even more. So I will urge divert your attention on investment as it pays much in cryptocurrency. You are welcome and have a nice Xmas Eve.

On 11/3/2019 at 6:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

You have to learn first and divide the amount into several parts and buy some good currencies in order to invest in them

• +3 1

Through it, you can buy currencies that are low and when their price increases, then sell them
Investing is the best way to increase your money, but you need great experience in this field

• +2 1

with fear of having to lost your money you can easily do the use of having to buy trading bots as with such you don't do the work on having to trade all by yourself, as perhaps there are also that of having to buy masternodes only if your familiar with them, or try investment sites

• +1 1

This amount is averagely good to start trading and also make investment, and from those transaction you can make atleast good profits on a daily basis if you make the right transaction and invest in the right coins. 

If you are a novice and you have this amount, you are virtually lucky, one of the most vital capacity to enhance capital and get a every day earnings is to alternate in it via shopping for and promoting currencies in a variety of platforms, however you ought to find out about buying and selling principles earlier than everything. 

It is up to us who has the money, we can do what we want with the money, such as increasing and expanding our work or changing our daily lifestyle, advancing our lives, and providing the best useful work for us to gain experiences and money that enable us to develop ourselves.

Edited by Msh9

Since you aspire to make about 1 to 5 dollars a day, you simply have to work in the Cryptotalk forum, as this forum provides good profits and you can make more than 100 dollars a month.
When you work hard here, you can reach your goal of making 1 to 5 dollars a day.

With your 200$ you can do alot of things. If you want to make profit then you can buy alot of coin of different kinds. You can invest them and earn more profit. Or you can hold the coins and wait until the price of coins goes high. You can make profit by doing this. 

You are fear to loss your 200$ to trading then you should try to invest in those coin that are profitable and you can sell in any time and getting income from it like Talk token you will get from 1% of all your investment of your Talk token.

It is all up to you. may wait for an altcoin rally and invest it into altcoins to make good earnings. It may be risky now since the dominance its at peaks and altcoins are bleeding each day. however if a bull market starts for altcoins, it would be a good trade option. you may search for some decent altcoins now to invest later when the bull market comes.

If you like to buy and invest se coins it will be helpful for you.As it requirs little much transection it will be good gor you.You can buy a lot of coins with that money.Invest them in a trusted site to earn more money safely.

Well, the $200 is big money you can invest some coins mate, i will prefer to invest is bitcoin because this is profitable and it has a lower value for now, when you hold this for a long time it has a possible to increased the value of it

• +3 1

You can buy bitcoin and wait for sharp jumps of 200-500 dollars for 1 piece, but I do not advise you to buy more than 15 dollars otherwise you can lose all the money

• +3 1

You can buy bitcoin and wait for sharp jumps of 200-500 dollars for 1 piece, but I do not advise you to buy more than 15 dollars otherwise you can lose all the money

• +4 1

Trading is the best option because if he just invest 200$ and and safe the coins its not a good idea but if he tarde on the coins on daily basis he make good money through it and he can withdraw good money through it. Crypto trading is the best option.

• +1 1

It is best to invest this amount of money in bitcoin. First of all, bitcoin is growing and we are entering a period of growth called Bull-run. Second, it has less commission than Ethereum. third, it is the world's first cryptocurrency. Fourth, it is easily tradable and most exchanges buy and sell it.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

For $ 200, I think you can buy bitcoins and store them for a long time. If you want to earn $ 1-5, I think you can participate in forums. If you are afraid to trade, it is better not to trade, enter into long-term investing by buying bitcoin and holding it for the long term.

• +1 1

If you afraid to do crypto trading it's better don't do that. $ 200 is not enough for venture capital, so you have to add it, if you already have around $ 1000- $ 2000, you can open an online shop that specializes in selling Tshirt with the Popular crypto currency logo and Cryptotalk forum or other crypto forums. If your Tshirt is good and the price isn't too expensive, it will sell well. You can promote your Tshirt on this forum and other social media. This is only a safe business discourse. Good luck

• +4 1