Is emotions completely unnecessary? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Is emotions completely unnecessary?

I think that no, emotions are unnecessary , I made a lot of mistakes due to the fact that I gave in to emotions and stopped thinking with my head when trading cryptocurrencies. 

Emotions are not good in trading because you can take any unexpected actions after losing some amount and become emotional. For survival in trading, just learn how to read the markets and how to trade in a right time.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/17/2020 at 8:00 PM, IamLeader12 said:

I think that no, emotions are unnecessary , I made a lot of mistakes due to the fact that I gave in to emotions and stopped thinking with my head when trading cryptocurrencies. 

Sometimes emotions makes you make reasonable decisions, that is why there is a kind of analysis in trading called emotional analysis.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:26 AM, Riazullah said:

Emotions are very neccesarry for a work that you want to do with your own responsibility and wish to.Without that we can not do any thing in terms of any field specially to earn something

anytime the price can go down but nobody should sell the penny at a low price. Unnecessary emotions can cause you to make bad decisions and sell your tokens in panic and negative because of this. A trader should be able to censor his emotions and the best way to do that is to trade mechanically.

I think it doesn't make sense to suppress emotions, because one day they can save you a few tens of dollars that you will get from selling a coin that will later collapse in price, but it's not worth focusing too much on them

Emotions are very necessary on trading, we have emotions that judge the market sentiments and give you alarm about the outcome of the market, but not all emotions are useful to us

On 1/13/2020 at 8:24 PM, kadayakito said:

I know it's hard to control your emotions, me too, I used to be unable to control my emotions, you should strengthen your faith with cryptocurrencies, be optimistic and believe in yourself.

The market sometimes may not go the way you predict or the way you want it, and if emotions are attached to it, it can cause you a great disaster. Successful traders follow this. Many beginner levels lose funds because of this.

sure feelings rely in crypto trading, due to the fact it could affect your earnings and selection makings, so when you are trading set asides all the bad and poor emotions and consciousness in your buying and selling.

There are two kinds of emotions you can display when trading but you can only display one of them which is the positive emotion. The positive emotion keeps you focus and will avoid rushing while the other one will make you loose easily.

On 11/2/2019 at 12:06 PM, kobi said:

Most advice I get in this forum is that trading must be done completely void of emotions yet some emotions are necessary for our survival or is survival in trading different kind?

Emotional trading can cause you to make losses because you will not trade by your strategy or knowledge but emotionally especially during the time when our trades aren't doing well we must always avoid this feeling from controlling us because we might end up making hast decision.

In my opinion positive emotions are Good in trading but negative emotions are very bad for trading . So mostly use should avoid useless thinking and negative emotions from our mind.

The majority of members have defied their passion. Here, it is not intended to make you feel anything or be free from feelings and what it includes. There is even a situation where you find yourself doing things that you do not control. For example, gossip or useless thoughts that affect yourself while entering a deal. Here you should be comfortable with your deals and all the experiences you have passed and overlooked all that you have learned. Like the crypto, you own a coin, and I saw that it was declining, so I rushed to sell, and I lost a lot. Whereas after a few days ago, you came back with profitable results, but you regret yourself why you rushed. The case you talked about, many just train yourself.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: