Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion

I believe that reputation can solve this problem. We must not tolerate topics that are not useful, duplicate, or violate the rules. Giving them a negative reputation will be a warning to the member to provide the best.

• +2 1

As for the reward paid for cleaning the caller, it is a really good idea, and everyone will try to work hard and actively to reach the highest good reputation to be in the honors level, then the forum will be at the height of sophistication.

• +3 1

This will be a good idea but people will abuse this. Some people might just report members in order to get the reward and others may be taking revenge which will not be healthy for the forum. I think the admins are just doing a great job now in cleaning the forum

Hello dear friend, thank you for your valuable participation. I think it is always necessary to clean the forum, especially from copying, pasting and spammers, so that the forum is always clean and neat.

• +1 1

My friend, I think all members should report any wrongdoing or inappropriate post on the forum for free . Because the forum is for all of us and we have to make it organized and clean . Then we get material profit through our work and it is really good profit.

I do not agree with you i think some people would report just for money because i have seen some people give bad reputation on good and valuable posts in the forum and that made my sad 

• +3 1

It is really a good idea. I also want the Cryptotalk forum to be clean. Therefore, strict action must be taken against those who are spamming, breaking the rule of the forum they really need to be punish.

It will be a really motivating idea, but even without rewards, this is our duty as active members of the forum. We must always avoid publishing random posts and reporting such violations, to ban violators and raise the level of this forum.

• +1 1

You are right, my dear friend, we should encourage the cleaning of the forum from scammers, random mailers and indifferent people who cause harm in the forum and hinder its development and rush towards the top

• +1 1

This is good. We want to help with the moderator and admin. Which step is necessary for the help. So you have the any information and suspension on any member so you take action or inform you. 

• +4 1

i am new so i do not know how to understand that is spammer or scammer in the cryptotalk, but this is the best for the all people. we make the money easily without any efforts. you can also get the knowledge about the cryptotalk and crypto currencies.

• +2 1

Yes you are right we should to help of the moderator when we copy and paste posts and posts which are repeated and we can report to moderator to spammers members and this forum will clean and we all want to clean forum.

• +3 1

I see it as a good idea and it could be successful
Because its resilience and success will affect the forum in general
And it will always be in progress and will be the best among the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I agree with you. All members should be motivated to report spam and unhelpful mail, and bonuses should be offered for informing moderators in this forum, and the forum should be cleaned of everything that is not useful.

• +3 1

All members should be motivated to report spam and unhelpful mail, and bonuses should be offered for informing moderators in this forum, I see it as a good idea and it could be successful Because its resilience and success will affect the forum in general

My friend, reporting suspicious posts and fraudulent operations is a duty on us as members of this forum because we owe it to return the favor to the forum that helped us all, so do you ask for a reward for what is your duty? !!

I fully support the adoption of such a process in the form of a reward. You can send some screenshots and log in. If the administration allows, then I am ready to help. I see a lot of users on the forum, especially new ones, some have a rating of zero and posts are off scale for 150 posts. There are differences of spammers, I observe daily and messages reach off-topic at all. Joy wrote in a post and left to wind up. You can send the login of this intruder and receive a reward for this. As soon as an alert is created or that the moderators agree, let me know...

• +2 1

If you report the spammers and plagiarism you will also be rewarded 1000 santoshi  is per report, all you have is to report them in the topic that's pinned in the about forum section there

I think that you die, your plan will be cleaned of all the comments and not just the unwanted. Imagine that they pay you if you report a comment, some will use it as a source of income for them and cause the comments of other members to be deleted.

Hello mate, I think this doesn't call for much debate and I think the moderators will consider this with full force because the cryptotalk forum need to clean up so as to create a very great and condusive environment, thanks.

• +2 1

You have created a wonderful topic my friend which is really helpful and beneficial for this platform and also for the members of this platform because this is many problems due to these types of scammers and cheaters. 

• +1 1

I afree with your suggestion,giving bonuses for reporting spam will totally help reduce the amount of these types of topics and replies. This site is great and all but it misses the bonus feature for doing any chores. Bonuses will keep people motivated to continue their work here.

• +2 1

You are talking about the appropriate reporting of spamming activities and the spammers to the moderators and a reward should be placed on this, but I think it's wouldn't be ideal if the junior members are counted out of this project, thanks.

• +2 1

It's a great idea dear friend, although you have excluded newbies and junior members like me I think it's a great idea that we should help each other to clean this forum .  Members should do their best to report spammers so that we can help admins and moderators.

You speak as if you were the leader! sir you had the chance to participate and be a member in this forum does not give you the right to talk about this way cleaning! Spammers and copy-and-paste are most robots. but you have to give the beginners the chance to understand the rules of our forum and take a place with us gently and not out of fear.