Counting payments - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Counting payments

I was wondering if I posted 50 posts in one day, I know I will be paid for just 30 but what will happen for the other 20 posts left, they are going to pay for the 20 in the next day or this 20 are gone??? Anyone can tell me

Hello, what I understand about the payment system is that every 24 hours the counter reset to cero, so if you post 50 or 60 times don't really care, your next paid post will be the one you write after the counter reset. That is what I think, maybevso someone else with more experience here can clear this doubt for all members. Good luck. 👍

2 hours ago, oecp85 said:

Hello, what I understand about the payment system is that every 24 hours the counter reset to cero, so if you post 50 or 60 times don't really care, your next paid post will be the one you write after the counter reset. That is what I think, maybevso someone else with more experience here can clear this doubt for all members. Good luck. 👍

Pretty sure this is correct. You also should not just be posting to be paid, that's the wrong reason to be posting. 

no dude its not working like that : the rules are very clear  ; the max posts that you can paid in one day is  30 post and the next day you will start from 0 😄 , good luck 

There are number of posts responding the type of query, I would suggest to read them and you also have the answer in here. @Desais @epidemia Can you guys lock the topic please.

We really need to focus on cleaning up this forum now since this competition is over.

• Useful or interesting 1