Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day?

I do not think that the world of cryptocurrencies is limited only to these three options, for me I would choose to learn about trading, to do buying and selling operations, and also to search for airdrops and bonuses.

• +1 1

On 11/1/2019 at 6:51 PM, HeroCre said:

Mobile mining may not give you that much if your mobile is not of high quality. So better to work on faucet to earn high amount.

In fact, personally I don't like mining because it has no certainty as to when the coin will be launched, sometimes, we can mine for over a year and still not get anything from it.

The best way is to work on this forum when you free because this form is giving you the facility to work anytime in the day or night you should not too to prepare any specific time for the work on this forum and this is the beauty of this forum

• +2 1

Most of these methods require a lot of time to collect one dollar, but if there are no alternate limits then I will use the taps they may be correct and use my time to read articles and understand about the trading field.

• +3 1

I do not prefer any of these methods, I advise you to look for other methods, and stay away from the faucets sites because they are just a waste of time and nothing more than that, and they give a small amount of money if not deceptive. There are many other methods, so don't ignore them.

• +5 1

I have to tell you that what you are talking about is the worst thing you can do in crypto world, faucets are waist of time and you will gain very little that are not enough to so anything, and mining is even worse it will consume your device and you have to pay doubles what you earn to get a new devise.

Bro the mining need to a huge pc hardware so i advice you to avoid the mobile mining and work here so you just write your ideas in a posts and you will collect good capital to start the investing.

Yes you are right my bro and I agree with you and your suggestion about this site because your information is very informative for me and all other users who are working on it and earn much and more profitable running through this online earning program because there are many people are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better known about this.

Well, quite simply, I am not convinced of any of the options I mentioned, I prefer to invest and trade instead, but if I am confined to these three options I will choose the first one, because I feel that it is the most reliable, and I do not have confidence in the taps

• +1 1

I prefer to sleep and not earn anything because mining will destroy the device, and therefore the money that we earned will put it in the purchase of a new device.

• +3 1

I think the options are limited here, there are many other ways in which you can rest and make money simultaneously, you can make money by writing 20 useful topics per day in cryptotalk, and this work does not take more than three hours per day, you can also invest in  Cryptocurrency, all of which are ways you can profit and have a good rest.

• +1 1

Everything thing will be useless and bad only for time wasting we should do and earn from cryptotalk that is the best opportunity to maximize our assets with out doing any duty.

In my opinion, these things are just a waste of time and most of them are fraudulent only, if you invest your time in the forum or similar sites, it will be better to learn in addition to making more money.

• +1 1

I don't think nothing is producing well, but if the choice is only 2 then I choose to produce with 1500 claim faucets for 20 hours online. It's a very small income from the faucet but than we don't make anything better if we claim Satoshi through the faucet. There is always a way in the crypto world, crypto is vast and faucets are a temporary option and will disappear as we find more profitable sites.

Well mining bitcoin other than by using the real miner is a waste of time. Faucets are even worse. So you should make use of your time to do something else that would give you better profits in the long run. 

It is better to sleep then the amount we can earn online with the help of mining or from faucets as the money you are saying cannot even make $1

I will prefer to foucet claiming because I will be able to earn the 1500 satooshi per day so I will select the work instead of sleeping because we cannot get success without doing any effort so this is very necessary to do the hardworking to become successful. We can make our life convenient to face some difficulties and problems therefore we should select the best method to become successful.

well i do not think that a mobile enables you to mining in simple way.

yes, its been possible especially in android mobiles.

and you can easily purchased that kind of one.

But it is not reliable on longer terms.

In my opinion you should huild a gpu rig for your better future.

And gain more money with gradual efforts.

And i hope this will be good for you in future.

In my humble opinion, as all human beings we need to sleep, therefore, what I would do at night mining with my mobile and during the day I would visit different faucets to obtain faster profits this is my humble opinion
A big greeting to the whole community

I will go with none of them, may be with free mining but that will be my secondary choice I am currently doing my posts to do the btc as much as possible and I think that it is best way of doing all these things by your own free mining I felt is something else.

I will not participate in mobile mining or faucet because they are too low profit for our efforts.
I also won't be sleeping all day, since I won't be able to sleep that much.
I work to make money, then find ways to get more money in the crypto market through holding & trading.
Bounty campaigns are also a good option, CryptoTalk is also the place to earn around $1 per day.

I do not think that any of the three sections are suitable for me. I cannot work twenty hours continuously, sleep all day, or work in mining currency because I have other obligations for my wife and children and to secure household necessities. All I have of time is three hours I spend in this forum and I am satisfied with what  I can earn it from this interesting forum

I think mobile mining is best if application really pay us maximum application that I download in my mobile for mining never pay me if you have any real application then just suggest me working in faucet websites is a good way for earning free Crypto coins but sometime it is very difficult for you if you don't have time

I will not prefer to sleep i will do mobile mining or will do any other work to earn money as righ now i am working at this campaign it is also good where i can do work at any time with in 24 hours and i can sleep too in specific moments.Only sleeping or only working for money is not good for any person so keep balance in both and do both in specific time. It will good for your health so i would like to prefer sleep and work in different moments in my life at daily basis. 

My friend, I do not believe in these sites and applications and I think it is just a waste of time. If you want to get free satoshis, I think that this forum is the best option for that by sharing opinions and writing useful posts, and each useful post you write will be paid.