Buy btc with credit card - Page 14 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Buy btc with credit card

At the moment you can use credit card on all major exchanges. For example Binance or Coinbase. I suggest Coinbase as to me it seems like the most legalised exchange in Europe and it accepts all sorts of legal money transfers. 

• +1 1

buying bitcoin using credit card are not recommended because you can buy btc using coinbase and coin.ph using that it easy to buy btc no hassle only download the app.

its quiet interesting hearing that buying BTC through Visa or Mastercard is safe.But felt personally that's its risky/

• +3 1

As in all types of cryptocurrency transactions we must be astute and insightful when making a transaction, this type of crypto purchase with Visa and Master is interesting but in my opinion it is somewhat risky

The best way is in Binance, you can buy with your Visa card or MasterCard and you got your Coins directly to your Binance Wallet in 30 minutes ready to trade.
You can obtain those services quite a few exchangers including crex24, yobit, kucoin, binance for example. Also, you can withdraw one's deposit as a result of a credit-based card with these exchangers.

Put resources into Bitcoin Having Credit-based card If the unfamiliar trade gets the chance to be a bit dangerous, one's wallet is generally very likely going to potentially be hacking. Around my look at, clearly call this the individuals who wind up promoting bitcoin, I get myself prevalent, regardless of whether When I put resources into the thing.

It is very interesting how the banking world is getting involved with the crypto world this helps a lot for the massive adoption of bitcoin but personally I would not buy bitcoin with credit cards because their commissions are very high I prefer to do it from person to person I hope that those who we trust and believe in bitcoin we can achieve the financial freedom we all want

To buy Bitcoin with a credit card in some countries it is not recommended because the exchange rate can be high or variable, but in my country it is necessary to provide the trade with a platform where users can buy without any problem.

• -3 1

Eh bien, il y a une chose que je n'ai pas fait, acheter BTC par carte de crédit, mais il y a un échange qui donne même une réduction si l'achat est effectué par carte de crédit, mais je me trompe, Latoken en est un, mais je n'achète généralement pas de BTC J'utilise mes récompenses pour négocier et rejoindre. Mais c'est pratique d'acheter par carte de crédit.

Well, to buy bitcoins with a credit card, I would recommend that you use CEX.IO, it is a very safe and fast platform for transactions, and the shipping fees are low compared to others. You could also do it in Binance it is very safe but its commissions are not as cheap as in the previously mentioned.

• +3 1

I have seen that crypto company. com allows you to buy different cryptocurrencies by credit card, sometimes it has promotions to buy with 0% commissions, but honestly, I have not tried that specific service, although I have used some other services such as the wallet and the exchange

Regarding my I buy cryto with a credit card in payeer and it is very fast and safe, although there are many ways to buy with credit cards, I recommend that the market of cryto currencies is an excellent way to invest

On 31/10/2019 at 2:40, Migo said:

Aquí están las mejores formas de comprar bitcoins, es a través de una tarjeta Visa o una tarjeta Master desde una plataforma global, es la mejor manera de tratar con Visa porque todos enfrentamos un gran problema al comprar bitcoins, uno de ustedes no puede confiar en nadie o quejarse. los altos precios debido a otras carreteras y comisiones impuestas por los vendedores. 

La ventaja de esta plataforma es que vende directamente a través de tu visa, esto te ahorra y obtienes un precio excelente. 

https://indacoin.com/

I recommend that if you are going to buy Bitcoin by credit card do so through Uphold, because it is a very practical wallet and if you carry out the operations from a cell phone, they will not charge you commission for the operation, but that if you must be careful when switching the dollars to cryptocurrencies, since if you do it through a computer you are charged a commission according to the amount , instead from the app you get almost free of that operation and you don't lose much to the change. 

Greetings and thanks for the coordinate! It should be noted that one of the exchange platforms that gives entry to buy bitcoin or altcoins (it depends on which currency you want to acquire) with credit cards, is Bittrex, which is reliable, safe and gives you a variety of selection. I understand that sometimes making offers to benefit and thus attract more users on your platform, I think it's great because that way more movement is generated in this kind of electronic economy!

I say goodbye and I hope my answer is of interest!

I do not advise you to buy bitcoin through credit card even if the site is reliable, it is better to buy it through an intermediary, there are many people who provide this service on social media sites, look for whoever is in your country, contact him and pay him with the dollar or the currency that you have And he will sell you bitcoin in return, and the commission will not be high. Don't worry

I understood that you could buy BTC with a credit card, what I was wondering is if it was really profitable to do so. reading a bit, inform me about some of the cons it can bring:
-You can overspend.
-You run the risk of having your credit card information stolen if you don't use a reliable exchange.
-You can get into debt for buying bitcoins that have a highly fluctuating value
-You may need to pay a transaction fee.

I think they are things to take into account when considering making this investment if you do not exhaust your credit card and it is strategic, you will enjoy the rewards that are obtained when buying it with a credit card.

There is a lot of website who offer this service, but for me i prefer person to person buy or sell in other P2P exchange like locale bitcoin when you have a lot option to pay with it,not just credit card.

This is a very good way to buy btc without any risk and i think in future there will come  many good features in the crypto markets so that no one can hack others.

Person by person good option buy bitcoin on local bitcoin if u buy credit  card I recommend best option  binance Coinbase is good this is very honest and trust

I didn't buy bitcoin with credit card yet now because of trust. Few years ago one of my friend got caught by a scam site and lost his money. Since than we both didn't rely on this process. But now there are many sites whose are trusted and accept card to sell bitcoin. It's good to see that. I am planning for buying btc through card hopefully in near future. 

Hi friends many of them from this group messaging me in private and telling about another companies. Am telling for the guys who r new to this crypto field or new to loan tech. Do think as LoanTech gives good return, so do all companies will do. They mostly are scammer. Trust LoanTech alone. They also show u some proof. Those proof all are fake. Dont get into any business. Money u all are going earn, u will lose in those companies.

It is a safe way to buy Bitcoin now there are many sites whose are trusted and accept card to sell bitcoin. It's good to see that. I am planning for buying btc through card hopefully in near future.

Edited by minoooo5