Buy btc with credit card - Page 13 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Buy btc with credit card

Unfortunately in my country, Egypt, there is a ban on the use of credit cards on any of the encryption sites and some trading platforms
So, what forced me to buy a Visa Advcash, it is easy, guaranteed, and the commission is reasonable, but I did not use it to buy bitcoin directly from the platform, I only use it to exchange my profits.
In general, I will try it soon when buying from platforms that support credit cards, and I will tell you about my experience
How much I am eager to go through this experience

Buying Bitcoin (BTC) with a credit card seems like a good opportunity for those people who are just starting out in the world of cryptocurrencies, who have money and want to invest or save it. Btc is a good option for it

Edited by Jose02

I think that buying by Visa or Mastercard is an option, but it is definitely not the best option, you must pay expensive commissions, between 5% to 10%, so at the end of the transaction you will have less amount than normal and I have noticed that at Sometimes the price is usually a bit high compared to the current market.
Buying through P2P is somewhat more tedious but it is undoubtedly a good option, you can even get BTC a little cheaper compared to the market price.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

7 hours ago, anahi09 said:

I think that buying BTC with Visa or Mastercard is not a good decision, since the bank can charge you very high commissions which makes the purchase price of the BTC not favorable for us, but thanks for the information

The bank you use for buying crypto currency with his credit card don't know that you buy crypto ,the transaction for him is just send money from your card to other account bank in this case the user who sell you the crypto, because it's not allowed in many countries, I have make this kind of buying many times on binance or bittrex without any problems,just like you use the p2p trading 

I have never bought Bitcoin directly with a credit card before. It looks very comfortable. But what is the commission on this site? Unfortunately, I have not found any information about this. Even if it's not difficult for you, can someone provide proof in the form of a screenshot that they bought cryptocurrency on this site. Since I have already been deceived by scammers, I would not want to risk it.

I prefer person to person buy or sell in other p2p exchange like locale bitcoin when you have a lot of option to pay with it, not just credit card 

You can use services for currency exchange, or verified guarantors, but you will have to pay a small commission. Also, the exchanges themselves directly accept payment from the card.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:40 AM, Migo said:

Here are the best ways to buy bitcoin it is through Visa card or Master card from a global platform, it's the best to deal with Visa because we all face a big problem in buying bitcoin, one of you can not trust any one or complain about the high prices due to other roads and commissions imposed by the sellers. 

The advantage of this platform is that it sells directly through your visa, this saves you and get at an excellent price. 

https://indacoin.com/

Here in Mexico I buy bitcoin with the app or bitso page, it is very easy and fast, without commissions for the purchase like other companies that charge you an extra x buy, and apart they do not give you the total of what you buy

So so topic If security is important to you, then buying cryptocurrency via VISA or MASTERCARD is a bad idea. Deanonymization can be done very easily, it is better to use anonymous exchangers on the Internet

there are many trusted sites online where you can easily buy cryptocurrency with cards and your suggested website is not that reputable.

Sounds like a good option but at the moment I think there are more secure methods for using credit card. For example Coinbase or Binance, both offer credit card purchases. These are famous legal exchanges.

Step by step crypto are improving. What's more, numerous exchanger and wallets additionally improving their administration. Presently you can purchase crypto through your Mastercard. You can get this administration numerous exchanger like crex24, yobit, kucoin, binance and so on. You can likewise wihtdraw your reserve through Visa from this exchangers.

absolutely possible, there are a lot of websites that offer this service.
just take the example of Binance or P2P

This seems like a good option for all those people who have just started in the world of cryptocurrencies and want to invest or save their money, buying through this means is very easy, especially if you do it by coinbase or binance.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:40 AM, Migo said:

Here are the best ways to buy bitcoin it is through Visa card or Master card from a global platform, it's the best to deal with Visa because we all face a big problem in buying bitcoin, one of you can not trust any one or complain about the high prices due to other roads and commissions imposed by the sellers. 

The advantage of this platform is that it sells directly through your visa, this saves you and get at an excellent price. 

https://indacoin.com/

If so, my friend, and the fees or commissions are very low with credit cards, let me tell you that you have given me a good idea to buy bitcoin, thanks friend, greetings

There is a lot of website who offer this service,but for me I prefer person to person buy or sell in other P2P exchange like locale bitcoin when you have a lot option to pay with it,not just credit card/

Its quiet interesting hearing that buying BTC through Visa or Mastercard is safe, but felt personally that's its risky.

I use an exchange that is compatible with my country's banking system to make purchases and then transfer the balance to my wallet.

I would not strongly recommend buying bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency with a credit card, since supposing that its price goes down, it would represent a debt acquired by paying on credit a value that is not fixed.

I would recommend that you better mine or simply earn them online and that then those same cryptocurrencies will be used for your money transactions directly to your bank account in this way you do not spend money and there is no danger of loss.

Anyway, this is just my opinion, and in the same way I think that the concept that you raise is very interesting, but I would not practice it!

Buying BTC with a credit card is very important because you can reinvest your money once the BTC rises in price and thus be able to continue paying the credit card

• +2 1

On 31/10/2019 at 9:50, Geo said:

Es interesante escuchar que comprar BTC a través de Visa o Mastercard es seguro. Pero sentí personalmente que es arriesgado 

In my case I would invest but from what I earned because for me I see it with a lot of risk in giving information about your credit cards, perhaps when I am more mature in this world of cryptocurrencies and I have more confidence I would do it, for now not.

People's minds are nor quite ready for that I suppose. At least mine is not 😄 Cannot help thinking about potential scammers