What is BLOCKCHAIN? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albany1209

What is BLOCKCHAIN?

There are several similar concepts, and they all come to the same definition

Blockchain is a very complex technology that we can say is a chain of operations, but not in the traditional sense

It is digital information stored in a public database

@Albany1209

simple blockchain founder is hydn jones, and it technology is a browser Document. When we make  a document and share it with other group of people, the document is divided instead of copied or transferred.

This creates a decentralized distribution chain that gives everyone reach to the document at the same time.

No one is locked out awaiting changes from another way, while all modifications to the document s are being recorded in real shape, making changes completely transparent.

it is more complicated than a browser Doc, but the analogy is apt because it illustrates three critical ways of the technology.

Which is usually  required much further clairfication it's very hard to.expansion to a completed noob and there is too much robots in ome comsciousness and if you did not watch and that movie.

Blockchain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to change, hack, or cheat the system.

Each block in the chain contains a number of transactions, and every time a new transaction occurs on the blockchain, a record of that transaction is added to every participant's ledger. 

Dear friends very helpful information about blockchain i just want to say thst alot off computer 🖥️💻💻 connected with data base that record saving . Its working 24 hours non-stop . Its a computer codes and u explain this brefely thanks for your information

You can also think of it as a record stored in the form of a chain or blocks that are not controlled any single authority.  A blockchain consists of several number of blocks, hence the term.  Blockchain allows multiple parties to remain anonymous and securely share data on data blocks.

Thanks for sharing this useful post . I just know that Blockchain is a wallet in crypto currency but after reading your post now I know blockchain used in many more areas . By the way  your post is helpful for us knowing about blockchain .

Blockchain is a system if recording information in a way that it's impossible to duplicate, make fraud or hack the system. It's a digital ledger if transactions that is duplicated and distributed across the whole network of a computer system

Well,  this nice information. Little i know about blockchain  is just a essential digital ledge of transaction that is duplicated and distributed across the entire network of computer system. Thank you.

Block chain is decentralized technology of recording information in a way which cannot be copied, hacked. Multiple people can share the data in secure way being anonymous.

I must just agree that i didn't have the knowledge about this topic before even though i do head of Blockchain in cryptocurrency field. This is is a useful post that will really enlighten we beginners on the knowledge of Blockchain. Really appreciate the contribution of the senior members here helping we beginners and learners to improve more in cryptocurrency knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

Block chain is a just and untraceable, hacked or breached network system that is decentralized. Decentralized means it can nor be seen by a third party. The date in a decentralized web can only be controlled by the owner of the account and cannot even be accessed by the inventors of the block chain technology

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Blockchain is a technology which enters in many areas of life.  It is used for all over world. It have no longer limit to cryptocurrency. Many campanies use it from start to begun. 

Thank you for sharing useful imformations like this with us and i am very sure most beginners will appreciate this because we don't have the knowledge on Cryptocurrency Blockchain. Will make my personal research on Blockchain though to have a clear understanding about it. 

Hi there mate. Thanks for the information you provided in your posts. I think blockchain technology is one of the most important inventions of the digital era, since it provides a decentralized, safe and fast environment. In the future, the projects in this field will surely make this platform even more useful and many things we are seeing now as centralized and server-oriented may move to this decentralized peer 2 peer environment. Looking forward to it. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Blockchain is the new innovation that comprise of spread which contains the data about the exchange. Also, every exchange make/generat hash (#). also, as the new exchange made the past one become the piece of it. 

In simple words we can say that as the new exchange made go under the past one.

The block chain is like of chain of blocks. It coted information in the chain. The data that is coted inside the block chain it depends on the kind of chain. I don't know before it. But now I am  know about it. Thanks bro

Blockchain is an encrypted technology and it is used for cryptocurrency transections. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency transection completed through blockchain technology. It is most secured system in the world.

At the point when identified with Bitcoins,

a blockchain innovation empowers the diggers to mine new Bitcoin blocks.

This route there could be gigantic expansion in the quantity of Bitcoins.

So most new cryptographic forms of money which incorporates coins would be upheld by this blockchains that empower it to work effectively.

Any client can utilize this blockchain to mine new digital forms of money, for example, Bitcoin.

thanks for your post....

Blockchain is a group of computers that are connected to each other and that work around the clock, which performs cryptocurrency transactions, as this technology is very complex and sophisticated.

blockchain crypto is quite good. I like blockchain. I can definitely say that blockchain works fast. Because of this there are many benefits. This allows transactions to be made very quickly. There is no difficulty in reading. This is a trusted site I can say. It is popular with everyone. Everyone likes it because it has many opportunities. It is possible to earn money through it.Block chain wallet best.

Blockchain play important role in digital currency in which the data stored . the most important example of blockchain is bitcoin .Amazon also use blockchain it also help in transaction 

thank you so much for your information I came to know a lot of things about the blockchain, blockchain is basically technology through which the cryptocurrencies are transferred from one address to another address.

• +1 1

blockchain is the technology which use codes that are computer codes to transfer all one's data through a specified medium. . It is a network of computers uses linked blocks to jointly manage the database that records everything.