Mining requirements - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Mining requirements

I think that mining bitcoins with VGA is not profitable, because the hashrate is different, and VGA is more suitable for mining ETH or another cryptocurrency that has the same algorithm.

• +5 1

On 10/31/2019 at 1:42 AM, Migo said:

Mining can make you rich if you have powerful computer and graphic card.,in this topic I will tell the Most important things to mine btc. 

1-À free private database also know as your "wallet" is a password-protected which is a storage unit for your earnings and maintains a record of online transactions. 

2-À free mining software packages like one from AMD. 

3-Membership in the online mining pool which is a community of miners who combine their computers to increase profability and stabilize income. 

4-Membership in an online cryptocurrency trading platform, where you can make cryptocurrency exchanges that you have mined. 

5-Create a suitable place for mining, preferably cold and air-conditioned. 

6-Set up a desktop computer specifically designed for mining. 

7-providing the desktop computer with a high efficiency "graphics card" /ATI/Nvidia gpu or more than one card to increase mining capacity. 

This the important things to begin mining, I hope it was helpful. 

Thats good But  you forget one point the mining for those country people their electricity cheap they can use solar instead .I am planing to invest some money in mining field so thanks for sharing this useful information .

• +1 1

To start mining, cryptocurrency miners will need computer hardware with a specialized graphical processing unit (GPU)chip, a appropriate means for hardware refrigeration, an Internet connection, legit cryptocurrency mining software.. In order to start mining, cryptocurrency miners will need an integrated system.

• +4 1

On 1/16/2020 at 11:07 AM, valenteeno said:

Yes, one very important requirement is that of relatively cheap electricity in your area, another is cooling sufficiently your mining equipment

The thing we can't fight is electricity. Because we cannot force electricity in our country it has to be cheap. Because every country has its own rules, so when electricity is expensive. Surely it will be constrained to conduct mining.

• +4 1

Is it accurate to say that you are certain? I think bitcoin mining with VGA isn't beneficial in light of the fact that the hashrate is unique and VGA is progressively reasonable for mining ETH or other digital currency that has a similar calculation. Perhaps utilizing ASIC Miner from bitmain is still profitbale to mine bitcoin

• +2 1

In order to get started mining cryptocurrency miners will need dedicated computers hardware with a special graphics processing unit (GPU) chip or application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) ,SUFFICIENT cooling means for the hardware,an always on internet connection b,a legitimate cryptocurrency mining software.

• +1 1

Mining might be a source of profits for you but I don't assume it will make you wealthy. For a large mining return you ought to have invested a whole lot of cash in pricey system. it's going to take a long time to get the cash back and in may also the mining bonus for Bitcoin may be cut up in half.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for your sharing. It will be extremely useful for me, because I just started mining not so long ago and I don't know much about it yet. I prepared a good device and the network is strong.

• +3 1

I think we too outside from mining mission. I think mining will not make you become rich. Because the reward is very small if we compare it with trading and also holding. I prefer using mining for investment for long term. Where can give me continuous reward monthly and can pay some expenses.

• +4 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

mining can be done with any good gpu or cpu or aisc tools. requirement is very simple. if you have good update version of your windows and good computer then anyone can mine with that. but for bitcoin requires very good machines to make profits

• +5 1

Mining rig machines, mining pools and electric force. Notwithstanding, since productivity is extremely low when you start mining, there is just a single additional thing you should show restraint about.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

There is alot of mining necessity you have to meet. You will require need a great deal of assets in mining. You will require a high spec hardware that costs a great deal of cash. You additionally need the information on mining.

• +5 1

there are many equipment are available where you can mine. bitcoin but it is now very costly to buy those equipment and the reward and profit after mining started are also now very good so don't go for it it is  or that much profitable.

• +5 1

On 1/22/2020 at 11:13 PM, Usman Abdulmumin said:

Mining rig machines, mining pools and electric force. Notwithstanding, since productivity is extremely low when you start mining, there is just a single additional thing you should show restraint about.

Yes it's very low production to mine bitcoin and you need more machine to mine and it's costing you to much than you can get , so i think it's really a bad idea to mine lonely

• +5 1

I think we should also look at the minimum specifications of each coin because each coin has a different minimum specification.

• +5 1

Welcome with me

I think that with mining difficulty increasing to a level of 6.25 after the half occurred in May 2020
Mining with a graphical card is of no use and does not give acceptable profits to cover expenses

• +3 1

Now in current time crypto mining is going to be very hard job for many as its need some good funds and system which is not possible for every one to have but still we have many peoples which are doing this for fun and for profession so its not going to stop we need some basic things which are very important for this all get the bitcoin mining hardware download the mining software and join a mining pool set up bitcoin wallet and stay update with bitcoin news good luck.

• +4 1

On 10/31/2019 at 4:27 AM, AvrSupply said:

According to the information that i gathered,the latest version of a computer set was the Predator Thronos Gaming Chair. The specification of a set is high and more efficient than to the past version. I provide a link so that you can improve like this set.

https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/276261-acer-unveils-absurd-insane-predator-thronos-gaming-chair

According to the information that I have gathered these would be at a mining pool and and laos Asics hard aware Electricity and also the Pc.

• +4 1

You have shared really important information about mining but in 2020 mining with gpu vene 2080ti  isnot profitable i think we need rig of many graphics card, and i have also listen if we mine wirh graphics card their performance gets affected badly

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

thank you for sharing i think the best way for mining is mining with miner.for that you need to buy  a miner machine and asic miners are one the best miners also you need electricity and fan and then you should join to a mining pool and start mining.

• +4 1

3 hours ago, vermu said:
1 hour ago, nescont said:

You can mine a lot of altcoins with either latest Ryzen CPUs, or server Intel Xeons, or powerful enough GPUs. You'll also need a good power supply (750 watts or more) and at least 4 Gb RAM. You don't have to buy SSD, the old 80 Gb HDD will be more than enough. This is for your reference: https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator - check the profitability of any CPU or GPU or even ASIC both long-term and short-term

Cpu and realistic playing cards are nearly gone futile. So if you without a doubt want some great inactive salary at that point chose right asics for mining.

all that is suggested is good for mining. But we have to look at every financial condition of a miner. If that isn't enough then try using a graphics card first.

• +5 1

Bitcoin or any currency mining requires a few things such as;  Mining rig machines, mining pools and electric power, but since profitability is very low when you start mining, one more thing you need to be patient.

• +5 1

For mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration. You also need a faster internet connection and graphics card. You have to invest minimum money for trading. If you want to mine then you have to invest a lot of money.

• +2 1
  • +3 1