Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 33 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

On 10/31/2019 at 12:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Actually yes some people use  crypto currency and bitcoin because of me  and I do use crypto currency and bitcoin because of my bro . If you honest with those people and if you have some experience about crypto currency and I  think it deserve on you .

Yes a lot of people are using crypto because of me like my friends family members cousins and my neighbours in fact even my brothers and sisters are doing crypto so a lot of people have benefits from crypto through me

• +3 1

Yes, I invited one of my close friends to invest in the field of cryptocurrencies.

I advised him to start with a small number so that he would not suffer a large loss if something opposite happened and the markets fell, and this is what he did

Yes my friend.  Some of my friend use this platform when i suggest them.  They now earn money from there and also gain a lot of knowledge.         

Not yet but many people of my circle are planning to join crypto. My brothers, my cousins and my friends. I talk to many peole about this forum nd by the grace of God they all like it and are going to join it soon.

I introduced crypto talk to my sister but she doesn't feel too excited about joining the forum. With alot of encouragement and explanation about how the platform works and what she stands to gain, she had to change her mind. Made her realise she could learn more about crypto currency and how the system works since she is into all sorts of trading including forex. She had to dedicate few of her time a day to working on the forum. I am so happy I could refer someone to joining this wonderful forum.

Of course, I invited my friends to this platform, and told them about the basic rules here. It's not that difficult, I learned a lot of things about this forum in a short time.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I have taught many of my friends and relatives to work in the forum on the one hand to earn and on the one hand to learn cryptocurrencies, ways to earn them and how to trade them. I am a person who loves good for everyone. I learned a lot and put them up with many rules for the forum as well as people who cannot work in cryptography. I have spent  They also have some Unotel thanks

Yes, my dear friend, there are a lot of friends working with this encryption on my way..When I started making a lot of money, I started advising my friends to join this forum

Yes I also invited my friends and they accept my opinion and they start the work at crypto. But i don't think so that we can get profit by these refferal. And which type of benefits you talking about.

I also to suggest many friends to use cryptotalk. Many friends work on it and some debut use it I don't care what they think. I prefer to use it. 

• +3 1

Yes I invited my friend, class fellow's and family members on the crypto... Many of my friends and family members not understand about them so they not  work on it... And some are using crypto and Also perform good on it and Also doing trading...

I agree with you. Of course there is.  Since I feel able to make my partner inside down and I have just given advice.Most people are satisfied with the banking system and do not see the benefits of a decentralized, bankless currency like Bitcoin. 

That's true. 

Edited by Pranto1

Yes some of my friends are using crypto because of me. I have told them about the benifit tlof crypto. I told them about how easily they can earn profit from crypto. After that they start using crypto. 

As of now I currently don't have any family or friends that joined this forum because of me because they still don't trust crypto and they are still hesitating to join. I am trying my best to explain to them how safe and legit crpyto is so that they will join and learn about it as well.

Yes, my all family is using this Platform. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. 

Yeah, two of my friends and my little brother use crypto for me. I got an idea about this community from another friend of mine. Then I realized that this is a great site. So I asked my friend and brother to work.They are now making a profit by working here regularly.

On 10/30/2019 at 8:58 PM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

I started using crypto because of my brother, and three of my friends are also using crypto because of me, though it was not easy for me to convinced them to joined this platform  because they were also a victim of scam on internet. When I cash out my first payment I gave them something out of the money they were shocked and asked where did I get this money from and I told them from the platform they refused to join, they all decided to give it a try and am proud to tell you they are now members and also making it this platform....

• Useful or interesting 1

I invited some of my friends as well as some family members to the fascinating world of cryptocurrencies. I really like cryptocurrency and try to introduce it to as many as possible people around the world without any doubt.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, mahin14555 said:

Yes many of my friends are using crypto because of me.  I told them that using crypto can make money in a short time.  Which will help improve the economic situation.  And the crypto world is known using crypto.  So they are using crypto after knowing the benefits of using crypto.

You did a good thing that teaching you friends about cryptocurrency's, and yeah there are so meany peoples start investing in cryptocurrency because of me, i am youtuber and i mad so meany videos about cryptocurrency's and meany peoples from my location joind it.

My family members are very active in crypto field because i have taught every thing about crypto future to them and now they firmly believe that future is all concern with crypto

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are some family and friend that I introduce to cryptoworld, some have learn and some failed to be patient to learn it. And some are now in thia forum also sharing from their cryptocurrency knowledge and experience they gained in cryptoworld. 

Yes friend I was able to invite two of my friends to cryptotalk platform I try to make them understand the benefits and values and make them know the knowledge and experience I have gain in crypto currency forum at same time earn money by making post and comments which are educative meaningful useful and important that will increase other members in having more knowledge and experience in crypto talk forum

I learned cryptocurrencies by inviting a friend, so I am now spreading this culture among my family and friends, some of them love to join and now make daily progress on the level of trading and learning, and the other rejected the idea, today I feel that whoever wants to learn something will learn by himself, it is enough to want and try.  We just have to spread the culture, and whoever wants he will learn.

My friends are using this forum due to me.  I told them about the features of this platform and now they are here to earn and learn. I don't have to convince them. I just told them earnings method of this forum and now they are here.

• +1 1