Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

I dont there is a doubt.Online currency will be the future of the currency exspecially cryptotalk.It is tge easiest way to earn money and it is more secure.Your online money is safe with cryptotalk.My friends are happy joining the crytotalk as well iam too.Now the internet is the key and answer to to everything i think its high time to change our wallet to cryptotalk.Safest and more reliable one.

In the next few years, it may be in a short time. They will be of daily use for everyone. Since the growth it has had is abysmal. In addition, for the use of transactions it is fast and you will see.

In my opinion, of course, since cryptocurrencies were created in order to carry out transactions without using financial intermediation and in a totally anonymous way, and their use is very safe since it does not depend on a government and they are totally virtual

• +2 1

Dear friend I am not that much experienced, but as per my opinion cryptocurreny would be the currency used in future for exchange from one person to another person because the familiarity of cryptocurreny is increasing day by day bases.

On 10/3/2020 at 12:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

It may be that yes, but I see it difficult, governments are planning to make their own digital currency to cover their financial transactions worldwide, it will be similar to a cryptocurrency but not the same, they will not have the same essence, it will be quite centralized and its objective very differently, contrary to cryptocurrencies, they will be stable according to the economy of the country from which they originate, while cryptocurrencies depend on the users who own them, one can expect anything in the future, but in my opinion, cryptocurrencies they will continue to be an alternative to the money that countries have as a means of payment.

Definitely for some years now it was taken as a reserve of value. In a not too distant time it will be of daily use.

Definitely for some years now it was taken as a reserve of value. In a not too distant time it will be of daily use.

According to the existing data, yes, it is considered the currency of the future due to the increase in its value against real currencies

do you think that the cryptomoney will be the currency of the future?

not only i think i am completely sure of that but also the banks will be part of the story or will have a new business model to improve the benefit of the people but that is very difficult because people are changing their way of paying and their way of investing money because the humanity is changing and one has to be there constantly.

yeah I really think that cryptocurrency will be the money of future because world is growling very well in technology with out cryptocurrencies it will not possible its an standard way to transfer money any where in the world 

Of course they are, perhaps fiat money will not disappear completely or at least it will be different from the current one, neither will banks disappear, instead they will adapt to cryptocurrencies little by little that I think may happen in the next two decades at most

• +5 1

On 10/3/2020 at 7:36 PM, carysalamo said:

Dear friend, I am not an expert
I believe that cryptocurrencies will not be exchanged for money because these currencies are so many and many
In the end, we see that some countries do not behave in good terms with the commercial fund at this time
But cryptocurrencies remain to have a great influence, if not in our era, in the ages that follow

Hello my friend, I agree with you, as for me, I see that dealing in cryptocurrencies has increased in the recent period due to the Corona virus and the people being forced to stay in their homes, but for the coming period, I think the situation will return to what it was before the global pandemic

I think so, but it will take time to become more traded between people. I hope to go to the grocery store in front of my house and buy my food and drink with my digital currencies. This is really cool.

On 10/3/2020 at 8:26 PM, Vitaervina said:

Yes, I think so. And crypto has indeed become the money of the future, it can be said for now.

Hello my friend, I respect your opinion very much, but I do not agree with you on this, as there are many countries that do not yet use electronic payment techniques, and the problem is not in the government, but in the people who have difficulty understanding such matters. I think that the use of cryptocurrencies will be limited to what is in the situation Empty

Little by little crypto currencies are gaining space in our daily lives, young people are promoting them with new projects, surely in a short time we will see how large financial entities take more reserves of these

Hey friend,  obviously cryptocurrency will replace the money we use now, because technology is getting advanced day by day. So people are  always attracted to use what is more secure and convenient for them. But government restrictions will make this difficult to achieve. Because some countries wont legalize cryptocyrrency. If government is ready to remove such restrictions it is possible that cryptocurrency will become the future money sooner or later. 

• +3 1

The digital currency must take its place in the future without being certain that this future is near or far, but what can be said is that this currency is close to its goal, and in despite of the rumors of negative aspects about it, it has multiple advantages that will be evident at the time of its legalization. And I can say that these currencies will have an effect in the near future

No and no because if these are will be the considered money in the future the market value is a big thing that will change all over and economy will change to as things are gonna be confusing all over in many countries and all over not all countries can buy this as other countries are poor which another thing to consider.

• +5 1

Not necessarily but it's possible, if people start to use it for daily transactions instead of just trading with them yes it's can be possible.

there is a lot of reason why crypto can be future money, it's safe and there is a low fee for transactions and.....

but governments will no allow it easily and they will try to prohibit this or try to make their own cryptocurrencies to make sure they not loosing power in economy related politics.

The truth is thats the same thats why we need to work and put together we are always working as hard and be sure that we are able we need to really be sure it and make sure that its realyl be well organized and the truth is we need to really put together a strategy that would work perfectly as we can tell thats what all this is 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hi, yes this question also comes in my mind and i share this question to my seniors. They told me that this forum is getting progressed day by day. And this is went long. So we hope this go long and make our future bright.And if it goes long then i leave all other works and joined cryptotalk because it gives me pleasure.

hellow my friend, sure definitely cryptocurrienses are the cash of the future however i may want to take time as though now its vaule is most effective digital now not inside the form of real money like different currencies. thank you

• +2 1

I don't believe it will be the future money, it can't surpass fiat, no government will allow that to happen in any country. If you say the future of online money, then i will say definitely yes, because many virtual money that has been around before crypto has mere used as btc has gained more online used, e.g  payeer, perfect money, e.t.c,.