Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

Actually I agree with what you said,crypto currency is the money of the feature, Because alot of people are gaining from crypto currency and it makes their feature brigh,And cryptocurrencies is the best extensive crypto world,so I think crypto is the best access to the feature.

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 10:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

Yeah I think that crypto currency is the money of future because crypto currency is developing in nowadays and many countries have accepted crypto currencies and the blockchain technology. Some countries didn't accept the crypto currency but they will accept it in very soon. Many people are using crypto currency for their trade and I think crypto currency will replace all of the money in future. 

• +3 1

On 10/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

Cryptocurrency is becoming essential digital currency and different organizations are switching to cryptocurrency due to a number of reasons like you are not bound to any organization or state. In my opinion cryptocurrency will not replace traditional money.

Obviously it is, if we consider pasts trends its come to our knowledge that virtual world changing drastically and today's generation rely on it,and this is the future as we developing in artificial intelligence and relying in it and everything getting online.

For me personally, cryptocurrency will occupy a place in the economy of each country but it will not replace the fiat currency, one currency complements the other so I do not think that fiat money will disappear for me both coins will be used

I think cryptocurrencies and dealing in them are great because we are making money for it and I see it developing with tremendous suspicion around the world and I expect it to be a successful currency for us in the future.

Of course it will be the money of the future, my friend, but it is not alone. Paper currencies will remain present, but in light of the global epidemic in which we are currently living in Covid 19 and 20, the use of the cryptocurrency will be more than paper currency and this is my opinion

Of course, my friend, I think so because of the ease of dealing with it and the complete secrecy
But I think that it takes many years

I believe that this crytotalk currency help people in many ways because there are some that don't have even a Kobo to invest or trade in any business but today with the help of crytotalk currency people could have something doing now and there near future

Yes, I think there are some countries who develop their own crypto currency also some countries have bitcoin atm therefore, And the advantage is that any government cant manipulate prices for their interest, we have to start using the crypto as the future coin.So definitely cryptocurrienses are the money of the future.

Yes,i am not just thinking about this but i believed on this.crypto currency will proved future earning.In coming time crypto currency will get fame and spread everywhere like fragrance.we will buy and cell by bitcoins in future.

40 minutes ago, usamah said:

It has its global markets, and what you should know is that securities, their financial markets have very high liquidity, more than cryptocurrencies

@usamah we can't  be ensure that crypto currency  wont be a paper currency  in future..  Maybe  in future only well educated  person  will used the crypto currency  as paper money and left people  will use national  currency  like now but that time might be Government  will take full control on crypto currrency .. 

Dear mate you are right I do not know much about this butI think that cryptocurrency I will not replace money now more and more people invest their money in cryptocurrency and it is a great benefit for all the peoples.

• +3 1

Actually in this aspect no one can tell,but with the look of things, cryptocurrency has been into existence for quite a long time and it's still working. I think the only way to make it a life time forum to work,it's for the participants should stay clean and not to introduces scam here.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Kenan12 said:

What is the use of returning to classical currencies? We do not know what is happening in the world, the world of cryptography Too surprising us

You may  know that  usa now start to take research  about crypto  currency  and they are now trying to take an control on crypto currency .. In this case  ofcourse there will be a chance  in future about convert it to paper  currency ... By the way, you know many country  now change their national  identity  card to smart card and its mean digitalisation..  So crypto currency  can be in this way too @Kenan12

On 10/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, KingSea said:

First of all I welcome you . According to my my opinion and the research the future of Crypto currencies is so bright. Because now mostly countries adopting the crypto currencies for good profit. Crypto currency is best of earning. So now a days don't sell the coins specially of the Bitcoin for good profit in future.

Yes cryptocurrency is the money of future which will easily overcome all type of currency. 
I would suggest to start working and learning about this from the day you are reading my message.

I hope you got your answer early and didn't hesitate to buy your cryptocurrencies as when you asked it was still very early, now the market is three times higher in prices and maybe too much for retail investors to join, as most are either holding or waiting for lower to enter, however it is the institutions that are buying, meaning big cash keep entering, for how long we don't know.

No country in the world I think would make the crypto currency to over shadow it fiat currency but I think in the future all countries in the world may adopt crypto currencies as legal tender.

Yes dear I agree with you . The cryptocurrency may be the currency of future world . So we should get a lot of knowledge about the cryptocurrency and it's system . As we all the system of world is going to be online so it may be the futures world currency

As the technology is replacing everything the time is not far when the currency will be digital so yes your question is the best for upcoming situation you are right crypto currency will replace all other currencies of the World. 

I believe it without any dobut, more people realizing that it is the best option for them. I think cryptocurrency will not replace money, but it should comlement it by making it more translarent.   

Yes, in my opinion, cryptocurrencies are the currencies of the future that will somewhat end bank and paper money