Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

On 10/3/2020 at 5:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

In my own personal opinion , crypto currency is not only a money but it is also an asset that you can hold for a long period of time if the value increase more you can sell it for a profit as I said earlier it is also part of money because you can purchase an item using Bitcoin but yet not all shopping companies have started to receive it but perhaps in the future it will win widely adoption.

i totally believe it is the future of currencies, it's already becoming so popular that even paypal is starting to support it, and many more companies are going to follow it as well, even governments are showing interest in crypto currencies as well, so i think it's safe to say that it's going to be the future

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes my dear friend one day the cryptocurremcy will apply on all world for purchasing everything because it is a digital currency and everyone want to  make transactions with mobile phones in the home  and its happen  also. We can use cryptocurrency to buy many of gift cards we can buy property car and many other things we can send money to another country also we can convert our btc to any other curremcy for using also.

I don't think crypto currency or digital currency can replace fiat currency. Many countries are still against in bitcoin and cryptos so I think it is impossible to replace real money in the future. Also many people thinks that cryptos are scam so they don't want it for their future.

Ever since I join this forum and the world of crypto, I believe that cryptocurrency will become one of the money in the future. Everyone will have an access on cryptocurrency and it will be used or accepted on transactions that can be done through digital or online. Cryptocurrency have a great potential and we still don't discover everything about it.

I love this point or rather an inquiry in light of the fact that the world itself is now on the innovation level and the cryptographic money is now acknowledged internationally and it will take the world to the promising spot, additionally it will neef the assistance of business Banks and with digital currency you can make exchange in anyplace around the globe

I accept that digital currency will get one of the cash later on. Everybody will have an entrance on cryptographic money and it will be utilized or acknowledged on exchanges that should be possible through advanced or on the web. Digital money have an incredible potential we actually don't find every little thing about it.

If believe that Cryptocurrencies will be the money of the future, so much so that governments will end up accepting Cryptocurrencies as a digital refuge

• +2 1

Of course, because cryptocurrency is a digital asset and can act as a medium of exchange using computerised database. The reliability of cryptocurrency is high when consider other money transactions. Cryptocurrencies will play a major roles in future among people to ensure secure payments through online.

• +4 1

On 10/3/2020 at 10:23 PM, ArtoriasTAW said:

I do not think that in the near future cryptocurrencies will completely replace the current system, but it will continue to gain ground and become stable as a good alternative to the current models.

Right, as if the crypto currency become the future currency then almost 80% of the world population will not have access to this currency and only rich people can be able to take benefit from it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

In my opinion, I do not believe that cryptocurrencies will replace the current system in the near future, although I do not rule out that future generations will corrupt it. In any case, the world of cryptocurrencies will gain more ground and will be more stable

Yes off course I think. It is an online earning forum. You can work here for getting income and for making your future secure.

This is a wonderful forum for poor and needy people who know English reading and writing. Especially students can join this forum to meet their educational expenses. 

No doubt that it will happens someday in future. Because in this world we are smart and maintaining times than before. Our lives are getting easy and we are making easy as well. We have a big evolution on us. We love easy things. If every country accept crypto currencies then this time is not so far.           

• +4 1

The future of money is already clear to everyone, Emoney is what we will all be making use of in the next couple of years coming and as it is cryptocurrency rules the world of such a currency.

Cryptocurrencies has no intermediaries and not limited to the amount you can use. If you take for example during this coronavirus of a thing if people were to use E-money  then there won't be any need to contact viruses

Bro you can't say anything about this. You can't expect too much from this forum. As we know that this is the most trustable forum for these days. but we can also not ignore that maybe in future there are a lot of forums like this. And maybe this is not too supportive forum in the future. As you really know that they recently disable the double payment. So maybe there in future they can decrease your payment. 

Yeah I think so. But it needs more popularity and govt permission. Without govt permission all people can't use cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is illegal in many countries. But it can be possible. 

Not even think but it is the future money and most suitable, smart and fastest means for making global transactions without requiring third party involvement and with very less transaction fees. No doubt you can see the way it is rapidly gaining recognition and adoption from the masses it's an indication to dominate the world

well according to my thinking it is right because as you see in covid 19 time every person moved to cryptocurrencies to safe their money and buisnes so yes of course it will be the future of the world.

I believe cryptocurrency could be known worldwide by every single people and it could be money of future but still fiat currency exists too. It could be a great help for people who are using crypto if all people know this and the investments on it will increase.

In person or should i say generally anyone that has had something to do with crypto currency will know that it is definitely going to be the future means of money exchange because the rate at which I been use for payment or business is spreading at a very fast rate I would say faster than wild fire.They are even countries such as Iran who has legalized it as mean of payment .And reason is that it faster before to send money to someone in another country or continent you will have to go through stress before sending money bug now with these crypto currency it is easier and faster.

Yes I Think cryptocurrency has a bright future. It can be a good replacement as a stable currency. It may take some time but definitely it'll be a good option in near future as it gained the attention of many people. It'll be a best option to save our money from stealing and from scammer.

My friend, I am not an expert, but I do have a vision for the future as my friends call me
Cryptocurrencies have a prosperous future and will replace paper currencies because they are easier to deal with and have many advantages, and this type of financial system is required with the progress of development and modernization that we are witnessing. Hope you were fully aware that cryptocurrencies will survive and have a positive effect on most people

definitely, without a shadow of doubt cryto is the forex for the future. built on a decentralized system, cypto offers levers of control to the humans, as opposed to conventional primary financial institution structures where financial policy by using small committee offers course to the price of money.

On 10/19/2020 at 7:15 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I think so, but it will take time to become more traded between people. I hope to go to the grocery store in front of my house and buy my food and drink with my digital currencies. This is really cool.

there are already crypto cards that allows you to do this, you can pay with it everywhere, but i think most people are scared of crypto due to the constant high volatility of crypto, lets say someone filled his card with 0.1 bitcoin and that is worth lets say 1800$ now but tomorrow bitcoin dumped it will be worth 1700$. people wont actually tolerate this.

• +2 1