How and Where do you spend Crypto? - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

How and Where do you spend Crypto?

there is only so many cards supplying corporations that supply the aforementioned one service, that may be, so associate retinol billfold altcoin (BTC, eth) so a card like wires, 2ghether, payments.

i attend on airdrops and bounties and also i mine crypto coin and i spend 60 percent of my earnings on investing in crypto coins.i trade and hold coins with that money and i spend 40 percent of my earnings for my self i mean i buy some stuff for my self.

Before BTC halvening, I would recommend all of you guys to hold BTC. I am just holding BTC and have not set any plans yet to spend It.You can just choose the most secured crypto wallet to store BTC later you can turn it into the real money. 

I'm trading bitcoins to litecoin inside yobit. Because litecoin have very low transfer charges. Then I'm transferring those litecoin to wazirx account for convert them into USD. This process is not that hard but because of its lil complexity it seems hard for beginners.

First of all we should convert our Crypto into another high value currency then we should invest in trading but we should wait for the right time and have a great knowledge about trading before investment.

I exchange currencies by selling them to people, taking paper money, and buying with them as much as I want, and I often buy personal needs, but the feeling is great when we buy from currency money

On 1/10/2021 at 11:12 PM, trishi777 said:

actually i can't use the bitcoin in my country, because my country didn't accept bitcoin yet, so it's hard for me to use bitcoin, but i think you can use bitcoin while buying something, in shopping respectively, and for me i first withdraw my money so then I used it. 

The same thing for my country, Bitcoin cannot be accepted here and there are no services that can be bought with Bitcoin, so I am transferring bitcoin into role and then into local money to buy the things I need, but some games can be bought online.

Dear mate you can spend your crypto in any way and I spend my crypto in trading because trading is very profitable and crypto is very best for investment. Best of luck my friend. 

We can convert our bitcoins to USD  and then convert in  your country curency easily and then spend it wherever we want.

On 10/30/2019 at 3:50 PM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

I mostly use cryptocurrencies for buying Amazon gift cards. Also, I use cryptos for buying airtime recharge, buying domains, hosting for the website. I mostly use Porkbun services, as it supports cryptocurrency transactions, and for air-time recharge I mostly use Bit-refill and Paxful for exchanging cryptocurrencies with Amazon giftcards and Google play giftcards.

well,  i do have some crypto in my wallet,  but since there are no retailer outlets that accepts cryptocurrencies as a means of transaction,  I have to convert it into paper money Thursday it for what ever purpose I wanted to use it for. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well,if I have no pressing issues,I don't like to spend out my cryptocurrecy, I like to leave it be in the wallet so that I would wait for any coin that is low on price , I would buy it a keep so that when the price goes up, I can sell it.

On 10/30/2019 at 4:05 PM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

I spend a lot of time trading because my trading is the main job.I have to focus on that almost all the time so I focus more on trading in crypto and spend more time.

right now you cannot spend it don't see at any place what you can do is to exchange it with your local currency and can use your local currency to buy things and make investments

It is impossible to spend bitcoin or cryptocurrencies daily, unless you have thousands of dollars in them and the commissions do not matter to you, I prefer to hodl and sell my cryptocurrencies once a month to obtain fiat and buy what you need, since Via the internet with commissions is a scam.

Normalmente me quedo con las criptomonedas pero también las uso para venderlas por mi moneda local y así obtener unos pesos, para poder recargar u otras cosas, siempre tengo un pequeño saldo para ello

i am spend time this site very well and i will try to good post this site this is very good and valuable site in the world so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit so that many people work here.

thanks 

Dear friend you can spend your crypto in any way and I use to spend my crypto in trading and the longer you hold your crypto increasing the chance of getting your coins having a high value and through trading i earn a lot of profit.

Well in my country they do not deal in bitcoin, so I collect cryptocurrencies and then exchange them with someone else and get money for that, I think in many countries you can buy with bitcoin, recently you can buy a Tesla car with bitcoin, it's a great job  High

• +2 1

This is highly debatable, since I mostly use cryptocurrency to trade in the market, for this reason I use it in the best possible way, which is by exchanging between assets so that my profits increase between trading with cryptocurrencies, but the knowledge of the graphics is essential to see the result that you really want in these assets.

• +2 1

You can spend your crypto however you want. Crypto is decentralised so as long as you find a merchant that is willing to accept crypto then you can make use of it for your purchase. This is surely up to you and you won't get penalized for it.

I divide the money that I get and half of it I invest in it and I convert it into real money in order to secure my income during the month in order to buy different needs.

My friend I want to tell you that I use  my cryptocurrency to reduce my daily expenses and more ever I close the income from the cryptocurrency to to fulfill my requirements of the education so this is very helpful for me

• +4 1

I spend my cryptocurrency for different purpose. Because when it come in my wallet and then i draw and buy so many thing which i have required.  So i can invest into yobit and cannget more money. So other thing if you have trading experience then you can earn more in short period. So it helpfull and usefull in every activities .

Edited by Stiffen white

There are many ways in which cryptocurrencies can be used to pay for services such as Netflix, spotify, you can also use them in food chains or exchange them to your local currency to give it more use,