How and Where do you spend Crypto? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

How and Where do you spend Crypto?

Personally, what really interests me is to store in the long term all the cryptocurrencies that I can rarely spend the cryptocurrencies except for some whims but this occurs very rarely, normally I am interested in storing
Big winnings and a big hello to the whole community

Yes this is the unique feature of crypto which is now increasing and becoming trend. And buy this we can pay bills at restaurant, Cafe,and buy other things. I also buy and pay many things using crypto currency.

I use some bitcoin in trading... I buy some coins are hold with him for the long periods of time when it's value rise so that's time I sell it and take good benefits from this... And again same process repeat... And some BTC in convert in USD and so I used USD for his basic needs and study....

On 10/30/2019 at 11:11 AM, dhemasm said:

Nope, i didn't speculate it i use bitcoin Mostly for paying some internet bill and pulse on the local exchange in my country that accepts bitcoin, If you mean everyday needs and exchanged into local currency in my country, my favorite triv.co.id.

I mostly change my Bitcoin into local currency in my country to pay for my daily activities such as pay for taxi, shopping, internet payment because not everywhere accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment. Most of us have to change Bitcoin to our local currency using apps call quidax...

• Useful or interesting 1

I dont spend my earning much in cryptoworld because they are not legalise in my country, I prefer trading with my earning or make investment to make more profits from it. 

My friend, for me, until now I have not used the cryptocurrencies that I own and I am still storing them inside the yobit platform. I am still learning the arts of trading in order to start strongly in this field. I ask those who know methods or something that you do not know from them let them tell me in addition to learning from the forum Thank you

I transfer it to my wallet and collect the largest value until the amount becomes large and then I withdraw them to my own account.

Instead of spending it on my personal pleasures it will be spent on more valuable things.  Maybe you think I can’t do it or people can’t do it.Transactions and taking cash and then I buy things with money.  The electronic money market is still not used anywhere that it will take some time

I am a student and I use all the cryptocurrency for my study that I earn from here. And ever since I started working on this platform and since then till now I have used most of the money I use in my studies. From here there can not be only that much that we can use in our studies. Apart from this, I am gaining knowledge and information about the trading and investment of cryptocurrencies from this platform and when I get a slap thrust information then I will also trade in cryptocurrency somewhere. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I spend my cryptocurrencies in trading I think your bit is an wonderful platform where we can invest money and trade Bitcoin, as the value of crypto is increasing I think the chance of success is more and we can earn more money from this idea.joining cryptotalk was a good decision that I made.

I do not currently spend the bitcoin that I have, but rather collect it and invest it in other businesses, but if I need it, I will spend it on my daily requirements and living necessities in the study as well

Part of what I got I store it as bitcoin and trading with else, i transfer my profits to usdt and exchange it with a broker for money, and if there is a platform that has a distinguished stake, I take advantage of this opportunity.

• +3 1

Hi brother I'm new member and still trying to earn crypto but now I'm not withdraw my earnings I'm trying to invest them in yobit invest box and also storing earning and waiting for the prices to become high and I can earn a huge profit @lazy

I have spent more time cryptocurrency and less time in my ither life activities.  This will help everyone in the mean time. You will see it for how long you may choose the best platfrom here. Thanks

• +1 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I spend it each and every week, replacing bitcoins into US greenbacks and promoting them in some websites with the neighborhood forex of my country, and this is in order to pay the telephone invoice and purchase some materials such as fragrance and clothes, I hope to advantage more. 

In our country there are no places where you can spend Cryptocurrency. So I trade them or convert it into local currency before purchasing something.

Of the cryptocurrencies, I use Bitcoin more and I have Bitcoin in my wallet.  From Bitcoin Wallet we spend according to demand and when there is no Fiat currency we meet the demand of money with Bitcoin.  Bitcoin wallet helps more when traveling and I spend more on bitcoin when traveling.

On 10/30/2019 at 1:35 PM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

Of course you should have some Bitcoin for long-term hold and on the side you should also have some BTC to buy stuff online.

For example Amazon does support Bitcoin payment and as you know you can find almost anything there, in addition to that many software companies are now accepting Bitcoin a s a form of payment method, so there's a very good chance that if you want to buy a full version of a software you would be able to pay with Bitcoin, for instance Tradingview have premium plans which you can buy using Bitcoin.

• +1 1

After having a good amount of crypto in your wallet, you can convert them in currency of your country and them you can do what you want to do with them.

Now I am earning more and more and spending it on investment on different coins and tokens that case my additional income then I withdraw and down one my luxury. 

I have not started spending the little I'm receiving from the posting campaign, as of now I adopted savings method of the coins to be growing using the interesting feature of yobit investbox earning daily percentage. In midst of next year the value of the coins has spike to my desire target to sell

We must preserve our cryptocurrencies and strive to collect more of them as this field is growing rapidly and significantly and its prices are increasing, which makes us win a lot in the course of which we were keeping some currencies

Am into trading with my earnings but actually sometimes i always convert atleast half of my bitcoin into dollar and exchange it into my country currency and spend it in such a way that it will favor me and my family.

• +1 1

On 10/30/2019 at 11:05 AM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

Most times I converted my Bitcoin and all other coins back to my local currencies in order to be able to spend them easily, and the charges for sending Bitcoin and some coins can be frustrating and may not occur after converting back to local currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I usually withdraw some of my earned crypto by trades and others ways of profit and make my daily expenses with it. I add the remainder of my profits to my main funds and continue trading and investing. I think we all should realise some of our earned money to our pockets and spend it and enjoy otherwise we won't know the value of our hard earned cash.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png