Hardware wallets and some specifications - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Hardware wallets and some specifications

Very good post, I have read a lot about hardware wallets, they really are very safe to store large amounts of tokens, both Bitcoin and ETH. I hope I can have a hardware wallet one day. Thanks and regards.

Hardware wallets. They are the best to store your bitcoin in the long term. Large quantity. Rest assured that they will be very safe. In the future I plan to buy a trezor. Thank you for the information

Ledger and nano is good option for new people since it's friendly to use and cheap rather than another hardware wallet, Really recommend to use hardware wallet guys since it's more safe rather than third party wallet.

Hardware wallets will be the future wallets, they are yet still expensive, it will be good if hardware wallet prices can reduce in a way people will be able to afford it will be fine. Also people should be able to use it easily like hot wallets is another challenge. 

• +2 1

7 hours ago, JanBomCrypto said:

Hardware wallets will be the future wallets, they are yet still expensive, it will be good if hardware wallet prices can reduce in a way people will be able to afford it will be fine. Also people should be able to use it easily like hot wallets is another challenge. 

Dear @JanBomCrypto Hardware wallets are the past and present and future, the first consumer hardware wallet is Tezor, arriving on the market in August 2014. at this time was very cheap and there not a lot of people who believed those type of hardware wallets, but then with the promotion and publicity are popular and their price increase, I m not sure they will reduce their price!

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hardware wallets are good wallets because they are safest out of all, they are still easy to use unlike paper wallets. But they are very expensive, good for holding high amount for safety. The lender is one of the best out of all. 

On 10/3/2020 at 5:40 PM, Atrocsius said:

I think for only bitcoins, the best hardware wallet is bitcoincore, it is safe, comfortable but the only minus as all hardware disks is ruining of your disk will ruin you coins, consider bitcoincore if you are serching for bitcoins wallet

Bitcoin core is not a hardware wallet, but it is a full client wallet in which you will need to download the full blockchain, but you can also use the pruned version that require little space. Bitcoin core is still  online wallet but a full client. 

On 10/31/2020 at 4:53 PM, tienda said:

Dear @JanBomCrypto Hardware wallets are the past and present and future, the first consumer hardware wallet is Tezor, arriving on the market in August 2014. at this time was very cheap and there not a lot of people who believed those type of hardware wallets, but then with the promotion and publicity are popular and their price increase, I m not sure they will reduce their price!

It is not about the expense, it is about the value. The wallets are used for saving high amount of cryptocurrencies, or for long term storage, you can get trezor one with $60 which I believe not expensive at all. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Personally i use keepkey hardware wallet to store my assets for long term projects . Security system is very good of this wallet.  I will also suggest this wallet for long term holding. 

Without a doubt, I would prefer leadgear nanoX or S they are good and cheap, I have heard good recommendations from them and they have really seemed like good wallet options.

Edited by Michar1

The Bitcoin wallet is actually a file that we need to send and receive bitcoins
You create a bitcoin wallet, which is similar to a digital bank account
I use faucetpay.io there I can deposit bitcoin and Litecoin and others it is an easy wallet to use and very economical the withdrawal commissions to me it seems safe for that I recommend this coinbase that they say is the best and coinpayments is very good too

On 10/29/2019 at 5:53 PM, xBDT Script said:

I have talked about MultiSig wallet but did not talk about hardware wallets. One of the most secure wallet type is hardware wallets. It needs an investment to keep your coins safe. You can not just have all your coins in a web wallet or in exchange. Risk is higher. In the web wallets you can have a small amount of Bitcoin like you keep in your pocket money bag. You just do not keep everything in there. The Bank is for that. So, consider a hardware wallet as your Bank if you really need to use a mobile or online wallet. 

Anyway, there are a lot of Hardware wallets in the current market and I would like to list them here so that forum members can find a place to check the wallets when they are in need to buy one.

Ledger Nano S : I personally have one
Ledger Nano X 
Trezor One
Trezor T : I heard a lot of good thing about them
KeepKey

There are many more which I can not remember. Feel free to suggest me in the post.

Here is a short comparison between these wallets to help you.

c7UQHYh.png

Yes, dear colleague of this great forum, the topic that you have created especially for beginners since it is very important to know what wallets are, especially this kind of another safer person

Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

On 10/3/2020 at 5:28 PM, candyguyyy said:

Hi - is there any way to back my coins and recovery the wallet in case

i lost this hardware wallet ? i was always wonder about this issue

because i never used hardware wallet thanks

If you buy hardware wallet, you will generate seed phrase at the beginning, the seed phrase can also be called recovery phrase. Store it in a safe place and anytime you lost your hardest wallet, there seed phrase will be used to recovery it. 

• +1 1

Hardware wallet are safe to use, they are offline all the time but not online during connection with the Internet during making transfer to another address, it is good to use, easy but need computer before use. 

19 minutes ago, Zeeshanaslam757 said:

Hi - is there any way to back my coins and recovery the wallet in case

Yes, copy down the seed phrase, it is the back up. 

On 10/29/2019 at 5:53 PM, xBDT Script said:

I have talked about MultiSig wallet but did not talk about hardware wallets. One of the most secure wallet type is hardware wallets. It needs an investment to keep your coins safe. You can not just have all your coins in a web wallet or in exchange. Risk is higher. In the web wallets you can have a small amount of Bitcoin like you keep in your pocket money bag. You just do not keep everything in there. The Bank is for that. So, consider a hardware wallet as your Bank if you really need to use a mobile or online wallet. 

Anyway, there are a lot of Hardware wallets in the current market and I would like to list them here so that forum members can find a place to check the wallets when they are in need to buy one.

Ledger Nano S : I personally have one
Ledger Nano X 
Trezor One
Trezor T : I heard a lot of good thing about them
KeepKey

There are many more which I can not remember. Feel free to suggest me in the post.

Here is a short comparison between these wallets to help you.

c7UQHYh.png

On 1/24/2020 at 3:53 PM, Sagor said:

I also think hardware wallets are much safe to use and i am using ledger nano x wallet to store any kind of crypto. the wallet is very much secured.

The Hardware wallets are one of the safest crypto wallet options available as at now, one of the reason is the fact that they’re great for storing large amounts of cryptocurrencies that you don’t  

want to use on a day-to-day basis. Although they’re expensive and not user-friendly as other wallets, especially for beginners

Thanks for providing information, but personlly i prefer more e-wallets that hardware, but my friends will be thankful for this cool information.

I thank hardware wallet is a special type of bitcoin wallet which stores the user's private keys in a secure hardware device. They have major advantages over standard software wallets: private keys are often stored in a protected area of a microcontroller, and cannot be transferred out of the device in plaintext.

There are many wallets such as hardware wallet and software wallets but mostly people use hardware wallets because they are  popular than online wallets and are certainly safer than online wallets.

I have used many online wallets but I think  Hardware wallets are one of the safest crypto wallet options available as at now, one of the reason is the fact that they’re great for storing large amounts of cryptocurrencies that you don’t  

want to use on a day-to-day basis. 

I am planning to buy a ledger nano hardware wallet, the price is not high and this wallet is offering a good quality service, in the current time, I think the hardware wallets are the good solution for storing cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I think Hard wallet is a very good walllet and is used to store cryptocurrency which proves to be very beneficial as its managing balance is active which is held. 

Hardware wallet is the best wallet for desktop .It has strong immunity against computer viruses so they make no effect on it .It did not show your private key to your compute .Strong security system.It is long term hidding wallet.

It has been seen that solid hardware wallets are becoming more popular nowadays than online wallets.People store their money in hardware chip and I keep it safe and it is very safe.Its only disadvantage is that if it is lost silent then your money will lost also.