Hardware wallets and some specifications - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Hardware wallets and some specifications

On 10/29/2019 at 11:53 PM, xBDT Script said:

I have talked about MultiSig wallet but did not talk about hardware wallets. One of the most secure wallet type is hardware wallets. It needs an investment to keep your coins safe. You can not just have all your coins in a web wallet or in exchange. Risk is higher. In the web wallets you can have a small amount of Bitcoin like you keep in your pocket money bag. You just do not keep everything in there. The Bank is for that. So, consider a hardware wallet as your Bank if you really need to use a mobile or online wallet. 

Anyway, there are a lot of Hardware wallets in the current market and I would like to list them here so that forum members can find a place to check the wallets when they are in need to buy one.

Ledger Nano S : I personally have one
Ledger Nano X 
Trezor One
Trezor T : I heard a lot of good thing about them
KeepKey

There are many more which I can not remember. Feel free to suggest me in the post.

Here is a short comparison between these wallets to help you.

c7UQHYh.png

This is a good and useful topic. The safest place to store crypto currencies is a hardware wallet. Now I can find out the specifications of the hardware wallet, thank you.

When you own Bitcoin and cryptocurrency (crypto) assets, you need a secure place to store your funds. You probably already realize that you shouldn’t store it on exchange and that hardware wallet is the best way to protect your private keys. you should choose Ledger Hardware Wallet (Ledger Nano X, Ledger Nano S, Ledger Blue).

Of course hardware wallets are most ssecured wallet in the crypto world. they are pretty much useful for storing any asset for a long time. and i presonally prefere those over others and thanks for the post my dear friend.

hardware wallet looks same as a usb drive .very handy and easy to connect with pc or mobile.itbwill be havung a Password that owner have to create

On 10/29/2019 at 5:53 PM, xBDT Script said:

I have talked about MultiSig wallet but did not talk about hardware wallets. One of the most secure wallet type is hardware wallets. It needs an investment to keep your coins safe. You can not just have all your coins in a web wallet or in exchange. Risk is higher. In the web wallets you can have a small amount of Bitcoin like you keep in your pocket money bag. You just do not keep everything in there. The Bank is for that. So, consider a hardware wallet as your Bank if you really need to use a mobile or online wallet. 

Anyway, there are a lot of Hardware wallets in the current market and I would like to list them here so that forum members can find a place to check the wallets when they are in need to buy one.

Ledger Nano X 
Trezor One
KeepKey

There are many more which I can not remember. Feel free to suggest me in the post.

also for me ledger and trezor are the best, both are good and they companies are running since years. 

i heard, from my friends, that ellipal is a valid alternative to ledger and trezor, i think it is just a bit more complicated to use than the other 2 that i mentioned

On 10/29/2019 at 7:53 PM, xBDT Script said:

Ledger Nano X 
Trezor One
KeepKey

c7UQHYh.png

Wow thank you for giving us the best informations about the hardware wallets, so that's from your informations we can get prepared before buying hardware wallets

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Thanks for this clarification, me too I am planning to buy a ledger nano hardware wallet, the price is not high and this wallet is offering a good quality service, in the current time, I think the hardware wallets are the good solution for storing cryptocurrencies, because online wallets became not secure enough 

Trezor T seems the best  hardware wallet ever created to store almost all the major coins which has very high values in the crypto market. Trezor has basically two models and Trezor T model supports most of the coins to store securely. 

These are all very good hardware wallets that you have tabulated for us in this post. They are great as they are considered to be prone to viruses, malware and hacking in general. They are able to offer the best security for your crypto and therefore is able to keep your finds safe. Of course they are quite expensive as well, but for those that have large amounts of crypto, a hardware wallet is a definite must to be safe and secure.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I prefer to keep my crypto in my local computer using official bitcoin soft. There is two reasons to do that. I don't have so much crypto to keep it in hardware wallet. And also I afraid to lose this wallet like a flash card. Better I use encrypted backups of data files in various computers.

Задонать, если понравился пост

BTC: 15qYzrTiRJzCeU8ueArpjp5nJ5zVXaTKV3

ETH: 0x31624D42397f95fF11DE8a1bF0004c6a18c534f8

YOBIT - биржа криптовалют с вводом и выводом в рублях.

https://yobit.net/?bonus=DUIUf

A hardware wallet is  the best wallet of the safety and security. The users always try to seek those wallets which are secure and low in transaction fees. And at the time of opening an offline hardware wallet a user pays already pays the price for all the transactions and he only has to pay the minimum  normal fees of the cryptocurrencies. Hardware wallets are getting more popular than the online wallets now. So maybe it will be more to watch in future. 

On 3/5/2020 at 2:40 PM, rifat4393 said:

That's for share this useful post. It's true that hardware wallet is a little bit expensive. But it's secure than online free wallet. There are no chance to hacked your hardware wallet.

The beginner cant bought a Hardaware wallet because it's expansive it's about 50 dollars that's why the majority prefer free wallet like Coinbase or Blockchain wallet and for security it's very secure dont worry about that 

Hardware wallets are very good according to many reviews from different members here in the forum and out of the forum too. I am not using any hardware wallet but soon i will start to use them and see how good they are, i like ledger nano wallet.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/16/2020 at 3:04 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I am using Ledger Nano X which is a good Hardware wallet in which the majority of known cryptocurrencies are easy to use

I'm also using Ledger Nano X. Nano X can connect to IOS devices except from desktops and android which Nano S is limited to.

Thanks for this good information about ledger wallets and I have never tried it because I am currently using paper wallet and want to buy a ledger

Life is great and enjoy it

Hi - is there any way to back my coins and recovery the wallet in case

i lost this hardware wallet ? i was always wonder about this issue

because i never used hardware wallet thanks

• +2 1

I think for only bitcoins, the best hardware wallet is bitcoincore, it is safe, comfortable but the only minus as all hardware disks is ruining of your disk will ruin you coins, consider bitcoincore if you are serching for bitcoins wallet

Equipment wallet is the most dependable, trusted and made sure about wallet. In equipment wallet, your private keys are never presented to your PC. The equipment is invulnerable to PC infections. Also, above all, your equipment expects you to affirm an exchange on your gadget before any coins can be spent.

Hardware wallets are the future of the crypto industry. They are very reliable and protected because they have double authentication and they are also protected from computer viruses.Who knows, maybe in the future we will be able to use them to make purchases.

Hey, thank you very much for this extensive and valuable information with its luxuries and details. You really went overboard, unbelievable.

hardware wallet is the best way to protect your private keys, because its transaction are more safely and with the help of this this is used more quickly in the online business

On 10/3/2020 at 5:28 PM, candyguyyy said:

Hi - is there any way to back my coins and recovery the wallet in case

i lost this hardware wallet ? i was always wonder about this issue

because i never used hardware wallet thanks

Upon opening the wallet, a seed phrase will be generated for you, the seed phrase should be properly stored. If you lost the hardware wallet, you can buy another one, and input the seed phrase. But for immediate action, you can just download reputed wallet like coinomi and input the seed phrase, but only wallets that support bip39 and bip44 with the same derivation parts can be used. 

I like this information, I like it because I can identify the wallets that are safe to hold our funds, obviously you have to pay but it is something very positive because we can keep the funds in a safe place without fear of losing you.