Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets - Page 23 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets

When we are talking about best and preferred mobile wallet for bitcoins then I'll prefer the coinbase, blockchain and electrum as they all have an amazing security features that anyone wanted to. And also very safe and easy to use.

For me the top 3 bitcoin wallets are 

Ledger nano x

Mycelium 

Blockchain wallet 

As they all are very safe and secure to use like the security features they are providing are just wow. And also there transaction fee is affordable.

Here are the top Bitcoin wallets for Android:

Coinomi. Type: Mobile wallet. Overall score: ...

Edge. Type: Mobile wallet. Overall score: ...

Legder Nano X. Type: Hardware wallet. Overall score: ...

ZenGo. Type: Mobile wallet. ...

Coinomi. Type: Mobile wallet. ...

Edge. Type: Mobile wallet. ...

Legder Nano X. Type: Hardware wallet. ...

ZenGo. Type: Mobile wallet.

Android wallet , Blockchain wallet and trust wallet , these all wallets provide strong security , you can send and receive money through these wallet without any kind of fear of hacking your personal information or data, you can also transfer and withdraw money through these wallet , all these wallet are trustworthy and reliable, you can use it easily.

In my experience based trust wallet coinbase wallet and blockchain wallet is best wallet for the Cryptocurrency from others wallet I suggest you that you you this wallet because they are simply and give us many opportunities and withdraw fees is also less from other 

Hi dear i siggest to you the cpinbase and trust wallet and payeer wallet. Because i am using these wallet for trade and exchange. So i share thr coinbase and payeer wallet.

Screenshot_20210211-161313.png

Screenshot_20210211-161242.png

My dear friends there are many mobile wallets app for bitcoins but these three wallets i deacribes you have to joined these wallets first is blockchain bitcoins mobile wallets app and second is coinomi mobile wallets app and the third one is bitcoins mobile wallets app becuse these are trusted and secure you have to joined easily ok good by thank you so much.

Best wallet are :                                          1:Coinomi Mobile wallet. 

2:Edge. Type: Mobile wallet.

3:Legder Nano X. Type: Hardware wallet.

4:ZenGo. Type: Mobile wallet. ...

5:Coinomi. Type: Mobile wallet.

Edited by Zoiakhan

On 29/10/2019 at 12:01 PM, xBDT Script said:

Using bitcoin as daily currency would definitely require to have mobile wallet. Unless mobile wallet is available, we can't able to use it whenever we need.
Here's three best mobile wallets I am suggesting-

1. Electrum
Electrum project is an often source and for its user friendly UI, it has been accepted widely. You can get the Electrum mobile wallet on google play store and on their website which is here: https://electrum.org/#download . All the options as Desktop wallets are available unless sign message and verification of messages. You can have seed key or private key if you want.

2. MyCelium
Mycelium is one of the best wallets for mobile version of bitcoin wallet. It's available on android, you can have seed key as well here to secure your wallet. Although I personally didn't use it, as far as I know you can swap most coins here in mycelium.

3. Bitpay
BitPay is a good one, I have not put it on top because it's offering merchant service as well. You will get passphrase to recover your wallet. It's safe enough.

Anyway, I would recommend using Electrum. It's the best to me.

Though haven't tried any of this, but with this your explanations, I think they would be amazing. Thanks for sharing this.

There are a lot of wallet in this platform. Top 3 Bitcoin wallet mobile app like coinbase,Electrum,trust wallet. This wallet is very popular and most useful Many people used this wallet. This apps Bitcoin wallet is very easy and usefully. Trust wallet is also usefully and secured, it's security very high, tight and safe. 

All the WALLET you mentioned above are nice and good wallets to use because they're are all safe and secured, especially that Electrum  it's safe and easy in exchange of ETHEREUM and Usdt coin. 

only using blockchain wallet on my phone, though. It has a very great and positive reviews on play store, that's why I'm using it also on my mobile phone.

• +1 1

Magnificent data, I have not attempted any of those wallets, since I began working with cryptographic forms of money I use Trust Wallet and Metamask, on the off chance that it is for TRX I use Tronlink Pro, with every one of them I have progressed nicely and I think of them as protected and simple to utilize.

• Useful or interesting 1

This product is best because it provides very quick, good security features and is kept confidential. It is a widely used platform and easy to set up. The spectrum is compatible with the main Bitcoin hardware wallet. It is now available on various platforms. Faster in the world is a D reliable and trusted wallet.  

Top 3 bitcoin mobile wallets which i have been tried using and seems best to me include:

Trust wallet 

Block chain wallet 

Coinomi wallet 

All these three wallets are software based wallets and are widely used one.  Trust wallets is the best choice of Beginners.  Also block chain wallet is designed for top 3 coins like BTC,  BCH and ETH.. On the same side coinomi wallet the world best software wallet for storing of cryptocurrency for a longer period of time...  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think electrum wallet is best wallet in use than others wallets. This wallet has high security system and privacy system. Nobody can hack this wallet easily. You can store your coins for the long term in this wallet.

• +4 1

Top 3 bitcoins mobile wallets in my point of view are 

Trust wallet 

Blockchain wallet 

Coinomi wallet 

These three are software based wallets and have good security..

I personally do not use any of these wallets but I think the bitpay is so far the best wallet in the terms of the security and that is why you can use it easily with the trust.

Thank you very much for listing out these importance mobile wallets for cryptocurrency I am a new member and all these informations are really going to be helpful for me in the nearest future

There are many wallets for keeping bitcoin.  However, the electrum wallet is a secure wallet for holding bitcoin.  But I use Trust Wallet to hold Bitcoin and other currencies.  Because it is a wallet with private key features.  This is to keep the currency very safe

On 10/29/2019 at 4:01 PM, xBDT Script said:

Using bitcoin as daily currency would definitely require to have mobile wallet. Unless mobile wallet is available, we can't able to use it whenever we need.
Here's three best mobile wallets I am suggesting-

1. Electrum
Electrum project is an often source and for its user friendly UI, it has been accepted widely. You can get the Electrum mobile wallet on google play store and on their website which is here: https://electrum.org/#download . All the options as Desktop wallets are available unless sign message and verification of messages. You can have seed key or private key if you want.

2. MyCelium
Mycelium is one of the best wallets for mobile version of bitcoin wallet. It's available on android, you can have seed key as well here to secure your wallet. Although I personally didn't use it, as far as I know you can swap most coins here in mycelium.

3. Bitpay
BitPay is a good one, I have not put it on top because it's offering merchant service as well. You will get passphrase to recover your wallet. It's safe enough.

Anyway, I would recommend using Electrum. It's the best to me.

I think all these wallet are the best bitcoin wallet. There are many others wallets in market. I like electrum wallet. It is the best bitcoin wallet. It is easy to use and download on any mobile. You can safe it's private key.

• +3 1

Agreed ...Mate.these wallets are really best to be used we all should use them ..

In.my opinion top  bitcoin wallets are ..

Mycelium 

Electrum 

These wallets are useful and secure to be ever used ..they are reliable one they give us satisfaction ..they help us in exchanging storing saving and transfering processes .and are easy to be used and get ..they never put users in any sort of problem 

• +2 1

You can spend your cryptocurrencies in any wallet and convinent for You. I used the trust wallet and You the save profit and in my crypto. 

There are many big mobile  wallets.I use coinbase, binance and hotbit. I know ethereum wallet is also good but I have no experience with it. I use mostly coinbase in this case.  

The top 3 mobile wallets are mentioned here 

Electrum 

Mycelium 

Bitpay 

These are such wallets which I never use because I don't know about their functions and it's opportunities. I always use the blockchain wallet these are such wallets which provides all the basic and security features. 

• +2 1