Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day? - Page 10 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day?

mine 15 btc? you alone? I do not understand why 15 and not 16 .. already put to ask .. honestly, it seems a lot but .. who knows? Maybe a super hacker could hack millions of systems and put them to mine for him .. but to get 15 BTC / day I see it very difficult .. millions of computers or some super computers would be needed ..

On 29.10.2019 at 12:55, Lubruselu said:

Вы не можете добывать такое количество биткойнов в одиночку, потому что для этого нужен огромный капитал, поэтому у вас должны быть держатели акций для вашей майнинговой установки. Но если у вас достаточно капитала, вы можете сделать это в одиночку.

Во первых ему нужна практически копеечная большая розетка с бесперебойной подачей , даже если купить это всё без выше указанной розетки всё будет тщетно  и убыточно! 

Mon ami, c'est un fantasme ou vous vivez sur une autre planète.Si vous allez investir dans l'achat de l'équipement nécessaire pour extraire cette quantité de Bitcoin, pourquoi ne pas prendre cet argent et acheter ce que vous voulez, des usines.  Banque, ...... Vous pouvez acheter même un pays 🤣🤣🤣

it is not impossible but you need to invest huge ammounts of money for it. there is a mine available in china which mines 18 bitcoin each day but it is HUGE. you need to spend about 1 or 1.5 billion dollars for it.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I was just calculating how many BTCs are mined per day, I first did a search on the internet and I found that about 1750 bitcoins can be mined every day.
So I'd say it's technically possible to mine 15 BTC in a day for a single user, but it's almost impossible given the competition. How much money should you invest to earn this $ 150,000?

On 10/29/2019 at 8:37 AM, Luciferludz said:

Hellow guys I just wanna become to own biggest mining rig in the future and my aiming is to be able to mine 15 bitcoin within a single day.

So I just need you guys opinions that's it is possible to mine such amount of bitcoin per day? And how many hash power should I have to to it.

I think you should mine other altcoins. I do not recommend mining bitcoin because it is unprofitable. I don't think you could earn as much as you would like.

• Useful or interesting 1

after having had the number of other bitcoins declared more and more difficult. If you want to mine 15 bitcoins within 1 day you have to invest in a huge number of miners and cost you a lot of money. Think about this.

• +1 1

On 10/9/2020 at 4:08 AM, kadalfly said:

very impossible especially now that mining is very dense

It is possible if you can get the most powerful types of miners and buying it and having 70% of the total miners in the world. You means it is practically impossible. 

• +1 1

You can not even say you want to mine 1 bitcoin, you went saying is mining 15 bitcoin possible in a day. Even else that are newbie should not ask such question, the question does not good at all. Mining 1 bitcoin daily will even require multi millions of a dollar. 

• +1 1

Today? Maybe that is still possible, but it'll only be possible when you have a lot of GPU to mine and the cost will be too high. It is because Bitcoin 3rd halving just happened months ago and it made Bitcoin mining harder. That is also why mining nowadays isn't recommended because it isn't rewarding enough.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, alex3590 said:

The world's largest bitcoin mining farm produces 18 bitcoins per day)) Called-Bitmain Ordos. It is located in Mongolia. At the same time about 40 thousand dollars a day is spent on electricity

I hope you are right or wrong, not yet certain of your claim, do you have any link that will prove this? The largest mining companies I read about are in China, I have never heard of Mongolia before. 

You can not even say you want to mine 1 bitcoin, you went saying is mining 15 bitcoin possible in a day. Even else that are newbie should not ask such question, the question does not good at all. Mining 1 bitcoin daily will even require multi millions of a dollar

On 11/8/2019 at 4:28 AM, WayOut said:

Yes, just the one who wrote this topic makes fun of you, why do you still answer him, everyone already wrote in the first page of comments!

the Hardware cost be more that you can't afford to those rigs.

Your question looks that you have posted without knowledge and want answer from people.

When you try small amount of mining, then you will know what is the value for mining more coins.

On 10/16/2020 at 10:14 AM, drummaprod said:

perhaps, if you spend 300 times more on mining equipment than you want to receive per day, you also need to take into account the price of electricity, as this can also cost you a round sum.

This is not only about the price of electricity, it is simple, as a single person, it is not possible to mine 15 btc in a day. Only mining pools can do that. We should be careful of people that are scammers that can let us be thinking mining is easy and highly profitable. 

• +2 1

On 10/29/2019 at 1:37 PM, Luciferludz said:

Hellow guys I just wanna become to own biggest mining rig in the future and my aiming is to be able to mine 15 bitcoin within a single day.

So I just need you guys opinions that's it is possible to mine such amount of bitcoin per day? And how many hash power should I have to to it.

I think it's more hardworking to earn per day 15 btc. You need to buy more hashpower to earn this money daily and it is not possible cause all the member of btc can't be doing their earn money daily and don't get money from btc.

You can earn 15 Btc in a single day according to your wish and it is just possible by mining and there are many virtual mining platform are available on the internet.The most authentic and beast mining is yobit and Block chain mining. So go there and buy some and sell at best price and do this through many virtual mining networks.net works 

On 11/14/2020 at 6:28 AM, Abuzar2233 said:

You can not be mine such amount of bitcoin alone cause it need huge capital so you must have share holders to you mining rig. But if you have enough capital you can do it alone.

That is just the right thing, but there are some mining pools that can mine it, but they are mining pools and are connected to different miners from all over the world producing a mining hash rates that can make such to be possible. But do a single person, it is not possible. 

logically its impossible because first you need a hug amount of money , mostly more than 1 000 000 $ , then later you need to mine bitcoin alone and its mean all the other miners must stop mining bitcoin so yes you can mine 15 btc a day but logically its impossible .