Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day? - Page 11 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day?

1 hour ago, hadeed esmaeil said:

If you have a good capital, the marketing can leave you with good profits without the complications of mining since next year they will reduce the reward per block that hinders the profits of the miners. 

thank's..

Did you mean good capital can make the person that started this topic to mine 15 bitcoin in just a single day? Or what are you trying to comment. You commented is right if you are commenting just generally and not referring to anyone. 

No, you can't get it unless you're an Elon Musk, of course you can't get it. 15 btc is a huge number, you have to work hard for it. 

Hello Brother. Mining was very good before. but unfortunately it is not very profitable anymore. If your system is good, of course it is good. Let's burn some graphics cards

Hi,
Bitcoin mining is getting more and more difficult every day. Therefore, the rate of profit you will get from Bitcoin mining is decreasing every day. 15 Bitcoin is really a huge amount and it takes a lot of capital to mine it. If you have enough capital to mine that much Bitcoin, you can.

• +3 1

Your dream is quite difficult but nothing is impossible if you are determined to your job. To fullfil your dream it needs a lot of investment in my opinion near$1000000 after getting tips and experience you can earn upto 15 BTC per day.

Dear friend are you sure of what you are asking about? First the sum of 15 Bitcoin is a lot to mine and second the cost of the mining equipment is too high, are you thinking about renting a miner for a day  and you are checking if the time is enough? 

Mining 15 BTC daily is quite impossible due to low reward , big investment and many more issues. you need big investment to make 15 BTC which is quite expensive. Only rich peoples can make this decision whether they gonna invest to mine or not.

• +1 1

To be able to mine 15 BTC a day, you would need a HUGE mining farm. I dont know if the biggest farms that exist today are mining that amount. I highly doubt you will find the answer here. What you will get is a lot of speculation if its possible or not. You would need a pretty knowledgeable mining geek to give you an accurate answer to your question.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Hi. Quite an ambitious goal. But first of all, it is no longer possible to mine bitcoins themselves. Secondly, you will need some unrealistic amount of powerful equipment and your own power plant, respectively. If you don't own Amazon or Facebook, this goal seems like a very big dream.

I think for the individual miner to mine 1 bitcoins in a single day this is not that's possible, maybe this can be possible for the largest bitcoin mining rigs.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Hello, 15 btc is a huge amount, knowing that its price is increasing. Therefore, you must first find an honest site for me to invest in a huge amount. Also, this is the knowledge that some sites are all fraud. You must be careful not to lose your money.

• +2 1

Hello, I am a beginner in the field of electronic currencies. Please learn and share my thoughts in another field. Thank you

It's possible to mine such amount of BTC but to be honest it's not advisable to do such because it's a game of risk where you have no assurance you'll recover the money lost during the investment into the mining rigs. And you'll also need a huge amount of capital and again you have no assurance this capital will be able to get you the goal you set so please be advised and bring your goals down to a point it won't affect you financially.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion, my friend, you think of an unreasonable number that is too large for 15 Bitcoins per day and costs high amounts, so I advise you to think of a realistic number and then you can do what you want and you can invest and succeed, my friend.

You can do 15 BTC but you have a lot of requirements here, you have to have lot of money to invest, you have to have 24 hours electricity in the place where you are mining. The equipments that you need to do bitcoin mining, but you have to buy them in such a quantity that you can make 15 BTC in one day, this amount of money you have to spend.Then you can do earn 15btc.

Dear it's easy to say but when u would get in practical u would realize the fact and I don't think u would ask such questions. Mining is not an easy work and there is huge investment like in millions dollars and great knowledge with super planned strategy then there is some chances that would get whatever u want otherwise not possible

I would say that, and for that you need a big place, property or rent, stimulation.  I think it is more expensive and not more profitable than the cost and investment for this process.  It may be profitable but not at the moment due to low rewards. They can give you the right answer.  From my point of view if you want to earn 15 bitcoins per day you need a lot of hash power, electricity and various mining tools.  If you want to know this, you can contact any mining company or skilled developers.

U can earn 15 Bitcoins in one day now expand your thinking and imagine that u have a high electricity center that provides huge electricity and hundreds of people working for u and it would be hard to have the conditions like I have mentioned otherwise u can't earn so many coins

Yes you can  but is going to take u more than 50 bitcoins just for a capital of such returns, so if you ca afford such a capital and could even be more then you can mine such a number there are people who mines more than that per day.

If you want to do know l think you would get its information on blockchain. People have different ideas may be some say right and may be some are wrong so you go to blockchain. 15$ per day for mining i think is very low amount if you want the more amount you need. Its right you buy bitecoin by equioments. If you alone want to do this you should get enough amount for this. 

Hello friend. I think that Do not work on any mining site.  For this reason I do not have enough knowledge about it.  But I think it's up to you.  Because it can benefit us..  It will cost millions of dollars.  I guess it would be less expensive to set up a gold mining operation anywhere in your country instead.

Simple just go to the blockchain  and see what are the speed of entire network if you have a good capital the market will give you good profit  Good luck

Awh 15 BTC in a day as a person from mining 😂! First of all you have to understand, mining Bitcoin is not that easier tasks nowadays, it is the most competitive. Miners are struggling to find the new blocks, You need a huge investment amounts to adjust the mining rigs with the constant power supply and dependable hardware components. Maintenance costs will be extra and you may have already heard it, solo mining might takes even a year to mine a single block 😁

Yes you can get 15 bitcoins every day with the help of Miner but you will need a lot of power. You want 2 000 000 THS antiminear power .I will add a screen where this calculation is shown

Capture.JPG.6dff79b6963dd38e92adaf13ebf5bc22.JPG

Hello guys I am newbie here and I think that's why I don't have enough knowledge about mining but I heard that mining is not much difficult.