More filtering options needed! - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

More filtering options needed!

On 10/29/2019 at 12:29 PM, teminalibug said:

I wanted to post this on a (what to add) topic made by admin, but is nor closed, so let's just discuss this

I have been trying to trace some of my topics by category but there is no filtering option on my profile's activities.

Here I'm suggestion two things;

1. First a filter option (by date, by title by category)
  2. Here I suggest an option to save topics for later reading.

Good Suggestions and I agree with You as Such features will be good and make it easy for us to search any of our topic and Saving topics will also a good and an appropriate feature and We can save our favorites topics and can read them later.So these features should be added as they will make ease in our working.Stay blessed!

• +2 1

Since when I learn this valuable feature in last year has been useful to me in sorting out constructive, quality and standard topics to comments, because reading various useful topics and posts gives you best quality experience, hints for sharing best of the best publications

• +1 2

Now the topic have useful option which users are being sent since the filter option can be use to as quick search to find the group of topics you are willing to reply to

• -5 1

I hope that there will be an option to save the important topics for later reading and I think that this is necessary to not waste any important topic if you are busy with other matters while browsing the forum. The forum contains a lot of developments and I believe that development is continuing, and we will reach the optimal options as a result.

• +1 1

There is an option to sort the topics according to many options. As for saving the topics for later reading, you can copy the topic link and store it somewhere for reading at a later time, and such options may be added in the future because the moderators are continuously developing the forum

The forum now became large with many users it is very important to have more filtering option to maintain user go through topic they need to be added

• -5 1

On 11/30/2020 at 12:52 AM, nestor14 said:

I think that the search tool in the forum is very good, maybe as everything progresses it needs constant updating and I think that we are an essential part so that a better cryptotalk is possible

I agree with you, we are a fundamental part so that the forum grows and improves, if we have recommendations of any kind it would be good to let you know and have the opinion of others, in the multitude of ideas something good can come out

I think in the custom filtering option there should be some more addition so tha we can rearrange the forum topics according to our own interest and will.

On 11/18/2019 at 4:08 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Suggestions look good but I agree with the second option
For the first he does not care much because I do not like to monitor the members and make complaints
I only care about myself

Cryptotalk forum is just on early stage , i agree your advice we need more filter options and day by day we are improving a lot and this feature will be also enabled soon if communication demands. Also we need more  subjects sections to post our topic, this really increase the space for posting contents.

That would be a really good idea . There are lot of changes  bieng made in the forum by the admins and moderators , such an an option would be ideal if we want to refer our past reads and posts.You should should tag an admin, so your idea can be brought to his attention.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:29 AM, teminalibug said:

I wanted to post this on a (what to add) topic made by admin, but is nor closed, so let's just discuss this

I have been trying to trace some of my topics by category but there is no filtering option on my profile's activities.

Yes i believe you have came up with a welcome observation. But I also believe that moderators work day and night so as to see that the forum becomes better than it was everyday. With time, the forum will be upgrated to the best stage that will make everything easy to everyone on the forum. That is what I believe in with time. You are welcome once again.

• +3 1

On 10/29/2019 at 8:29 AM, teminalibug said:

I'll love the admin to arrange the post on the forum by the date because the moment you refresh a page it brought another set of post entirely, if it's sorted then post will not be random and you can track them by pages they belong to 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Adding such options will make it easier for us to find old topics that may contain a lot of information that we need, I am saving links to topics that contain information I need, but this is very difficult, especially when the number of topics I save increases.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Nice suggestion bro,  as there is need to create some further extra searching sections which provide us relaxation from many broblems which we face.

Really well suggestions indeed because sometimes we to look back at our content or topics and due to large number of post it becomes hard to find the desired data. So I think it would be useful to add filters features like date or category and would be easier to find the target topic

• +2 2

I think the filter option should have all the unread content option in it so that we can find the topics that we have not read yet easily and we can make posts or replies on them.

Helpful suggestions and I always review my posts and it's hard to my my post and takes a lot of time and filter feature can solve this problem. It would make it easy to find the spotted post by filtering by date, category and title. Actually this form is being in development and I think admin would take seriously. Good job @teminalibug

• +1 1

there are some additional features that are missing from this forum so we should mention them hair one by one so that and the moderators can have a look on them and think about using and adding these features

• +1 1

Yes we can filter topics by date, or by section. I think this is a good feature because people will only counter those topics which they like the most by utilizing this option.

Moreover, saving of a topic for later reading would be a great initiative in increasing our knowledge about the forum.

We don't need some filter features in this forum. The policies of this forum are already made on this topic. So if they wants to add some features then they will add it to this forum.

Well I don't think that we really needed a save for later feature because we could already follow threads and that makes up for the save for later feature that you're talking about. I mean I think they wouldn't implement that because it would be redundant.

The option to save the topic to read it later is very important in this forum ... we must have a reference. To go back to it when needed ... and when we find a lot of extra participation in it, we can save it and return to it later .. I find it very necessary

I only agree with the second section. Because i have problem from other i don't want to make complains i concern only with my self. The second is good i hope it will be come in up coming days. 

Filtering option could be a best solution when we want to find the our important data. Actually the forum is on growing stage and there are some development making this platform and I think that moderators should add this feature as it would bring ease to users. Still u can use the search bar and can find ur data

This really makes sense as what this guy is saying is would be very helpful for all of us and would be easier to find something we needed as its true too that we are lacking filters (although am not sure too why is that.) admins and moderators surely can find a way soon.