Do you think centralized coins survive in market ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Do you think centralized coins survive in market ?

The cryptocurrencies are the most important currencies within the crypto market, but the central currencies will remain, but the cryptocurrencies will remain in the first place and the top for them, and I wish all the best for the cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

It is decentralized  coins i'm worried about except for bitcoin, centralized coins have support and blessing of the governments.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Will history repeat again ?

Most of them invest again in Ripple , Stellar lumen , Binance coin and Tron . 

Upcoming project Libra and gram tokens

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

What's your opinion about them do you support it ?

no, i don't those coins will survive in the long term.

now they can have some value because we are still at the beginning of this new crypto world and it is all about speculation so the coin price does not reflect his value.

time will delete all those centralized and scam coins. only the good coins will remain

• +1 1

I feel that a portion of the various concentrated coins certainly will endure the market rises and downswings, because of the way that theytheyporate stages, and a few enterprises will endure advertise changes.

• +1 1

I think centralized coins will survive in market, but they will not big for many years.  but we should buy them anything can be happened on crypto market. that's why we should hold all of our good coins.

• +1 1

Yes there are some centralize coins that are surviving in the market, ripple(xrp) is a highly centralize coin and it is the fourth best coin in the crypto world and it has been in that position for the last three years.

• +1 1

18 minutes ago, AL SHAIMON said:

I think centralized coins will survive in market, but they will not big for many years.  but we should buy them anything can be happened on crypto market. that's why we should hold all of our good coins.

On contrary i think it is decentralized coins that will not survive long, centralized coins have support from the governments.

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

On contrary i think it is decentralized coins that will not survive long, centralized coins have support from the governments.

yeah, we should hold them because they are legal coins. we should buy hold and use them legal way. Because of governments contribution their price can be up at anytime.

• +1 1

23 minutes ago, AL SHAIMON said:

yeah, we should hold them because they are legal coins. we should buy hold and use them legal way. Because of governments contribution their price can be up at anytime.

Does not mean that decentralized coins are illegal, just marked illegally to some countries.

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 2:58 AM, guatazoo said:

Does not mean that decentralized coins are illegal, just marked illegally to some countries.

I do not think any coins are illegal but we should use them legally. if we use coins to illegal our crypto market will face many problems. people will think that cryptocurrencies are illegal and they are bad.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

I do not think any coins are illegal but we should use them legally. if we use coins to illegal our crypto market will face many problems. people will think that cryptocurrencies are illegal and they are bad.

When we say a coin is illegal is when the country ban it, even if you do it on good thinks.

I think if any kind of centralize coins come into the cryptocurrency world then that currency team member and that currency's project would have to be very good or it could not survive in this market.Because if any coins want to create a strong position in the market, then the team members and their needs must be strong.

• +1 1

I don't think that history is going to repeat anymore because now Bitcoin is the most expensive and famous country among all other cryptocurrency acting not even ethereum or any kind of cryptocurrency is gonna beat Bitcoin

• +1 1

I have no idea about this but after reading the comments in this forum I came to know what to do or why to do things, which is good or bad.

I think it will .. all coins stay depind on how much people hear and trust it .. you will find so many people trade on it and if theresnt then thin these coins will gone

11 hours ago, guatazoo said:

When we say a coin is illegal is when the country ban it, even if you do it on good thinks.

Many countries do not support bitcoin and altcoins basically the do not support cryptocurrency this is illegal to that countries. But we should never misuse them.    

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

6 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

Many countries do not support bitcoin and altcoins basically the do not support cryptocurrency this is illegal to that countries. But we should never misuse them.    

But countries does not hate bitcoin because it is been misused, they are afraid of their governments to go into economic crisis.

• +1 1

If you're talking about toned cash, after that indeed it'll remain. may be after so many years people all over the world can be stabilized a minimum threshold then we all can use crypto widely but no till,

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 7:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Will history repeat again ?

Most of them invest again in Ripple , Stellar lumen , Binance coin and Tron . 

Upcoming project Libra and gram tokens

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

What's your opinion about them do you support it ?

It’s Clear  Maximum people’s want to centralized exchange If you see coinmarketcap centralized exchange volume and decentralized exchange volume. But many people’s want to High security for fund that's not possible for centralized exchange. That's why I think in future decentralized exchange will be popular.                    

• +1 1

Centralized coins has promise to obtain a development in crypto market. But we don't tell if it's lengthy idiom like other coins for case bitcoin. central coins has a moderator, Who keep in check the use of coins. Like fiat coins there's a management who hegemony money.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, lockpel said:

Centralized coins are has extra advantage than the centralized ones. Take degree coins as an case. Banks are the foremost substantive dealer of this and incorporates a settled guidelines and controls to preserve their business enterprise steady from programmers.

I think centralized coins only give advantage to the governments to easily collect taxes from us whether indirectly or directly.

7 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But countries does not hate bitcoin because it is been misused, they are afraid of their governments to go into economic crisis.

Yeah for this reason many government do not support bitcoin and other coins. I hope they will support it in near future.   

17 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

Yeah for this reason many government do not support bitcoin and other coins. I hope they will support it in near future.   

The only reason governments will support bitcoin is because they will have no choice but to, bitcoin is unstoppable,