What do you think about Yobit? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

1 hour ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@NechyporenkoI think you are new in the forum, welcome to you .... Yes, the platform is very good, as it helps especially beginners to form good capital through gifts and various advantages to form capital in a short time ... I advise you about them ... As for the forum, I advise you to abide by the established laws On the part of the supervisor to avoid banning or triggering points ...

Thank you, i will follow your advise, and try to learn more about it

Thank you very much for your support. Thanks to you, we are starting to gain both a little bit and knowledge about many subjects . Thanks

YoBit is one of the best platforms that offer its members a great opportunity and a good service as a beginner to start online business and learning. 

35 minutes ago, Ali-s said:

i think its a good project and i cant wait to finish tasks and trade dlrs

Real talk. Is a very good platform they open, it really helps me a lot. 

41 minutes ago, Nechyporenko said:

Thank you, i will follow your advise, and try to learn more about it and to also benefit from the platform 

41 minutes ago, Nechyporenko said:

Thank you, i will follow your advise, and try to learn more about it

i think it is a nice project i mean very good, but there is the customer service is poor in the terms of helping to solve issues or answering questions

I think that yobit is a great exchanger to earn.Yobit is one of the best exchangers but still underated.Yobit deserves more for their doings.Their airdrops leads many newbies to be attracted by cryptocurrency like me.Most important is that Yobit is trusted more than any other exchanger.

Yobit is a good plattform for crypto exchange! it represent many coins, like BTC, LTC, ETH, DOGE, DASH and many more. Yobit is very trusted plattform. Since launched in 2014, yobit produced product, like exchange crypto and mining as the best product from Yobit. Yobit has lots of user from all over thr world. All price of whole coins that can be trade in Yobit already verified so it given trusted information and always update!
so for me, Yobit is a good plattfrom for using by traders!

It's an amazing platform to exchange information with consideration of eachothers opinions and there by earning money.It gives us clear knowledge on how trading works and pattern of changes in the financial market.Its legitimate and worthy.

There are varioys platform in the cryptocurrency world.Amoung them youbit platform is best ever,i think. Youbit is best platform which is used by many traders.

I think that Yobit is a good platform to carry out exchanges, I have used it for a long time and it has a great variety of tokens that others do not have. Yobit is highly recommended and safe for me.

Yes, I agree to your opinion. Yobit is a major market player in trading and is very reliable platform for trading in currency. But we cant say it is 100 percentage safe as many people have some issues in using it. Yobit is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Russia. Yobit has many cryptocurrencies and tokens.

• +1 1

Yobit for me is one of the best platforms that exist today, since you can trade and you also have the possibility of exchanging tokens, in addition to giving you the opportunity to earn crypto through cryptotalk and obtain the famous freedollars.

Yes you are right. Yobit is really a good wallet. This wallet is useful in the field of trading and it also has a very high security. There is really a bright future of yobit. 

As I said above. Yobit is one of the best platforms that exist today, thanks to the fact that it gives you the opportunity to exchange between the different tokens it offers. Also, the methods it offers to get free airdrops are really impressive.