What do you think about Yobit? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

No KYC procedures are required for registering an account on Yobit and they do not collect any data from users. The Exchange’s aim is to protect users’ anonymity and respect their privacy and confidentiality. New users can register with their email and start trading within minutes.

• +1 1

отличный обмен, очень удобный и простой, пользоваться им одно удовольствие

Yobit as a platform is a great opportunity to all the users to earn Bitcoins. It was a great potential to reach great heights in the future. The users who are here in the yobit platform should take maximum advantage of the opportunities and investment options that are provided so that they could earn more amount of Bitcoins in the future.

I can only say about yoBit how excellent it is, it is the best platform of several that I have visited, I have not yet made operations of course, but I see the ease and security it has and you cannot be left behind that they pay you for publication and learning is simple Wonder from one to 10 I give them a 200 he jjj

On 10/3/2020 at 9:13 AM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

Good morning, I really like Yobit.net, and the investment variants with the accounts on your platform. In my case, I am interested in mining the Minex token.

Yeah i agree with you yobit has introduced me to a new era of crypto market they often introduce new coins and airdrops like yoda and dlrs i'm really satisfied with it

Despite being one of the oldest exchange platforms, YoBit is tough to beat. It has a solid back end, with a slick interface that is simple to use. It has been delivering a quality trading experience for many years and takes security very seriously.

Here are some of the things that make YoBit a Great Exchange:

• Has been around since 2014
  • Never been hacked
  • Offers lots of tokens, including small altcoin
  • Can help you list a toke
  • Solid trading engine that delivers speedy trades
  • Extras like games and investments
  • +4 1

On 10/6/2020 at 9:24 AM, Flying11Horse said:

Yup Yobit is doing a nice work @ebrown80.I really like working there.I love the simplicity of trading there as compared to Binance. The feature of introducing new coins is also really good ,but as i said I like it's trading platform more than anything else.

Yobit is a great platform especially for crypto trading. They have many cool features like a user friendly interface and the simplicity of the platform makes it easier for everyone to use especially the new users like me. The form is very secure and offers additional security features like 2-factor authentication and security e-mail verification making it one of the best and safest exchanges on the internet. I really like Yobit exchange.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I think Yobit is hugely under recognized in the crypto trading space. Some people have the wrong idea about Yobit, I don't know where they've gotten it because me and countless others have no issues and are on their platform almost every day.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Мне нравица платформа ебит очень грамотно все делают вот сейчас подумываю виртуальный майнинг прикупить посмотреть что будет(они обещают 90%средств привлеченных за майнинг пускать на укрепление цены токена который майница будет)посмотрим

having the opportunity to exchange opinions and in the meantime get paid to posts is something fantastic and very constructive . can't wait to trade dlrs. go yobit !!!

I think that Yobit is a great exchange platform where there are a multitude of cryptocurrencies and in my opinion the commissions are not very high and an easy to understand platform
a big greeting

To me yobit is the best crypto exchange . i like their all decisions and they are giving free money to the community many times. the investment plan is excellent to me of yobit exchange.

Edited by abid102

Simply one of the best exchange and it is working perfectly for so many people today we need to follow everything perfectly and the right idea is that we have been given loads and loads of so many options on yobit, so many tokens and cyrptos.

The most important thing for developers is the launch pad, it is one of the best we have out there and its going to work perfectly for everybody in the market today ,.

I think this platform has the best future there is out there and we should use it.

• +5 1

I really like Yobit and trading on it. There are multiple  things that Yobit is doing which no one else is like, investbox , pony race, dice game , free coins, vmining, frequent airdrops and also ICOs and forks . And all of these without KYC which is just crazy man . I started my trading career on Yobit and like it to this point as well. I fell its very safe and easy to use and recommend everyone to use it. Yes there are some points which are not good but their and pros and cons everywhere and here the cons are very less if you compare it to pros.

• +2 1

Their platform is confusing, they should add an instruction manual explaining its structure, even if it ignores the previous one, it seems an honest company that needs an impulse to transcend.

• +1 1

On 10/6/2020 at 1:13 AM, egor343 said:

I trade on yobit around the year, so far there have been no problems with it, everything 
works with a bang. I really like the fact that there are constantly forks, there are a lot of them here.
I didn’t come across any problems on the stock exchange, the disadvantages can only be described by commissions, for some things they are big, for some they are not. For example, it is expensive to withdraw a cue ball from here, but at the same time there are some currencies for which the commission is lower than on binance

When I decided to start working in the world of cryptocurrencies, the exchange that almost everyone recommended to me was undoubtedly Binance, as it had a lot of prestige, reliability and a large number of coins at its disposal.

But it would actually be so flat to say that Binance is the best exchange at the moment, if someone can tell me another exchange that can compete with Binance, I'm sure there is, the question is how to find them.

İ'm new here at the first time i didn't like it but now as I know how yobit works I like it more and more every day.

Yobit is a great platform that allows you to win cryptocurrencies for free and in good quantities, it is safe and easy, and it performs the best airdrops ever.

I have started liking their method of introducing coins. For instance, this free dollars airdrop, they are making participants post on cryptotalk before they can claim the airdrop. This will ensure value is given to the token when it is released.

Я торгую на орбите уже около года, до сих пор никаких проблем с этим не было, все работает на ура. Мне очень нравится, что здесь всегда есть вилки, их здесь очень много.
Я не сталкивался с какими-либо проблемами на бирже, недостатки можно описать только комиссиями, для некоторых вещей они большие, для некоторых-нет. Например, снять биток отсюда дорого, но есть некоторые валюты, для которых комиссия ниже, чем в финансах.

Yobit is a popular cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange is very good, because it distributes free currency to people about 3 times a year, now, by the way, there is a distribution. The exchange's website is very easy to use and contains many cryptocurrencies for purchase and sale.

3 minutes ago, YULIA756 said:

I'm just meeting yobit. I hope it will be a good experience for me.

don't worry, is a wonderful platform,  it's user friendly and an intuitive exchange, it gives me a lot of confidence.
in my opinion, Yobit is one of the exchange with more airdrops and initiatives, you have several options to earn cryptocurrencies such as Mining, faucet, Dice, Invesbox.