What do you think about Yobit? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

On 10/3/2020 at 8:13 AM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

yobit is very creative when creating new currencies, thus giving new members a boost to learn and also linking the new ones with the cryptotalk forum which is another great alternative to the current situation, that's why I love yobit and cryptotalk and yobit implementing airdrops and cryptocurrencies and events is the best.

I really appreciate the Methodist of yobit and is the most best among of the other airdrops, the forum highly good to be used is helping in many earning and is good to be saving our documents.

Frankly speaking, I only know that there are two exchanges in the world right now: Yobit and others. i am not trying to exaggerate things here but the features of yobit more especially the interactive section in their exchange is worthy of emulation by others. They are not only trying to eradicate poverty in this world but also to eradicate illiteracy through their platform.

hello my friend, I think yobit platform is a secured place to save your money and benefit from the option that are presented at this platform like invest box and gambling games with an easy and simple user interface.

Yes of corse yobit exchange is very suitable to save new,this is why I use it the most.Because It is very easy to use and there is no difficulty in saving a new coins.

I really like the Yobit exchange. I met it in 2017 and I liked his way of giving out free coins, something that no other exchange did at that time. Sure, they are low value, but they are a great help to learn.
In the following years, they also introduced airdrops that are quite useful and simple to make, so it is an exchange that has been evolving over time and that is very good.
Now, there is the Cryptotalk campaign, a very useful campaign to earn and learn at the same time. 
Besides all that, I also like the commissions that the exchange charges and the multiple facilities that it offers, like for example that it doesn't ask for kyc, a requirement that most exchanges ask for, but sometimes I just don't want to pass it.

Edited by susan8929

Yes, I agree with you, that we can have knowledge and information about encrypted campaigns and that we can also earn money at the same time is a very good thing and I advise everyone about it as well.

The platform is the best platform for launching new currencies and distributing currencies, as you earn a lot of money if you invest in the new cryptocurrencies issued by the Yobit platform, so we have to thank the Yobit platform for these new currencies that it issues and distributes every period.

Dear i like yo bit .yobit is doing great job .everything is good in yobit .it has good features.it is safe and secure.their is no risk of loss money.it is easy to use

• +3 1

Yobit is very secure exchange site for many reasons, like its 2 FA security makes its extra secure. The user friendly interface make its handling very easy and simple to operate.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a great platform for investment. I advise you to enter it and start your journey, and it will achieve a lot. I suggest that you learn and read about it well in order not to make mistakes and avoid risks.

I believe that Yobit is one of the best cryptocurrency trading platforms and it provides ample and accurate information about new cryptocurrencies and personally I love trading through this platform.

Personally i think positive about yobit.I use this wallet.It is safe and secured.It is easy to use.Yobit is one of my first exchange which i use for crypto trading and to be honest it is legit and trusted exchange of crypto currencies.

Yes you are right yobit is good I always prefer yobit because we can get many benefits from it like we can withdraw our money faster we can also know the details of our post's in yobit and many more 

• +1 1

I don't think there will be anybody on this platform that won't like Yobit.

Just simply engaging comments,you get paid. This is quite an opportunity that one can't easily see elsewhere.

I love YOBIT

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

I think it easy to use. Yobit is good exchanger. Yobit is safe and secure wallet.we can get more benefits from yobit such as we can start trading and investment. We can seen the list of coin and its price. We can use investbox and can take 1% return without any action. So 2fa setting make yobit safe and secure. 

Dear first of all welcome on this platform i hope you will enjoy your work on this platform. Dear yobit account is a best account for exchanging and by working on this you get benefit from it. By working on this platform you get extra coins. As yobit account use in cryptotalk platform yobit account tell us that which our post is useful or not and its store our money. And method of trading on yobit is so simple every body start trading easily on yobit. 

I am truly glad to present yobit new challenge, presently yobit dispatch btc mining and pay per post. Presently we should focus the challenge of the yobit.

• +2 1

Yobit is a very nice exchange platform. It is very safe and secure because it has employed the optional 2FA security system for its members. The fees for transactions are also great and it's conducive to use by all. @zeeshan500

Edited by Oyetoyy
  • +2 1

Yobit is also a good platform coz first it gives uh the koney uh earn in here and secondly uh can invest that earnings again in yobit and can earn more so that is what i love in yobit

Yobit has a strong begining as it allows all its users to win digital currencies for free. This have eventually enhance its use by all investors in the world.

Yobit seems to be a great exchange rate where most exchange rate occurred and is of good and faster in time of making use of it.

Yes I think yobit is a a good site of earning its withdrawal method is very easy we can also do trading from this site we can buy coins of any currency when the rate is low and sale them when the rate is high in this way we get a lot of profit so I think it is good site.

I like yobit because of its facilities and this platform performing well in contract with this platform I think it a awesome platform for the trading.